Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies and welcome - wishing everyone all the best as the TWW starts.

@estee - i tried looking for my cervix but was also unsuccessful, not sure what or where i am supposed to look...lol.

Haven't gotten a positive on my OPK yet but i don't anticipate ovulating until about Sunday maybe monday - . I have a way of ovulating just before or after i see my DH so i timed it perfectly - or i hope its perfect and sometime in the next 6 days when i am with him i will ovulate.

Trying not to stress out and just enjoy the journey.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Kerrist..

What's your CD today? Since you took Clomid, I thought you might ovulate early thn usual..inst that the case with Clomid or I am mistaken?

7 years ago

Hi Truth,

I am on CD 13 today but i took clomid days 4-9 so that i would have a later ovulation since i am not seeing my DH till today and didn't want to miss the ovulation again. Based on the calculation i should ovulate between today and next Tuesday. I think it might happen maybe Sunday or monday.

My previous cycles i took the clomid days 2-7 but with that i ovulated by CD13. If i did that well you know i wouldn't have a chance.

It really depends on the day that you take the clomid that will determine when you ovulate. Some doctors prescribe it differently to others. I actually defied my doctor this cycle but i needed to give myself a fair chance at BD'ing during my fertile window.

What days did you take clomid - have you O'd as yet?

That was wise of you Kerrist..good planing.

I also took from day 4 to 9th. I didn't use OPK so I am not sure when i ovulated exactly. But according to the calculator..it indicated between 7th to 12th. I didn't have any signs which is strange because I always do but I am suspecting I ovulated on 6th because that's the only day I had watery CM.

This month I am really calm and not paying so much attention to symptoms nor to my DPO. I think last cycle I was really disappointed. For now I will just wait for 24th when AF is expected. Praying it won't show up.

How is your CM now?

7 years ago

Yes good planning and hoping and praying for the best. I hope you were able to cover all your bases with your BD'ing days. Not knowing when you ovulate is such another headache. But stay calm and dont worry about it - excellent approach.

I find that i have very little CM this month and i really dont know what else to do. for the last three months i didnt take any clomid and i had so much - it was crazy. This month, CD 13 today and nothing - just a little watery CM but really nothing to talk about.

I am taking EPO but i still havent had much - which is strange because i have been taking the EPO for the last three months and thought it would have built up by now.

Thankfully, i know for a fact i havent ovulated because i have been charting and although my temps were high because of the clomid, it dropped yesterday and today it is still low - so no thermal shift yet indicating ovulation.

I also usually have an ultra sound when on clomid - so my doctor sees how my follicles are developing but i decided against it this time. I just want to let things happen without as much stress, i usually get highly stressed about when i ovulate and not being able to BD the right time and all that. So winging it so to speak this time...with a little creative planning :)

Hi Ladies!!! I'd love to join you. Unfortunately I am on CD1, so the witch caught up to me today. If I conceive this cycle my due date would be January 19th.

I am using Vitex for the first time this cycle and going to start trying to use OPK's. The cycle that just ended was my 1st time using some fertility supplements and they seemed to have taken away my ovulation cramps; plus using mucinex has made it harder for me to judge EVCM so I need a new method for O-detection.

I have been TTC for a couple of years now, but I feel like I just started this year since it wasn't until then that I started using fertility aides. I have been charting on and off for over 2yrs and had figured out a lot, but now I feel like I have to relearn my body and its reactions to the supplements.

7 years ago

Hey Kerrist.. as you meet with DH this Easter and May the blessing of this Easter be upon you as you wait for your soon.

I think Clomid makes you have little CM..thats what happened to me the week of ov. Fingers crossed for you.

Hello Smartbaby. A very warm welcome to you and so sorry that the witch arrived..praying it doesn't this cycle.
You are right..some supplements takes away ov cramps..thats what happened to me too.

7 years ago

Hi girls,

Will also be joining your group.

Smartbaby I m also on cycle day 1. We can do the tww together! Feeling hopeful for this cycle. I finally had af, approximately 5 weeks after mc. So far had not to wait long to get bfp but then mc at 8weeks. I now hope this is the cycle. I am trying for first baby.

I wish you all a good Easter week end!

7 years ago

Hello everyone! Wanted to join the group as I am TTC for #2 this month to have a January baby! This is CD5 and day 3 of 50mg Clomid. It feels like trying for #1 again because it is def not as easy, I'm older now(33), and I have rheumatoid arthritis.

Hopefully we all will be able to help each other through this!!

Good luck to everyone

Jenelle

7 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I thought I'd join this conversation.

I'm still relatively new to TTC. We stopped being preventative last month, but this is going to be our first month properly trying. I just bought OPK strips to try this month too.

I just turned 33 a couple of days ago.

Baby dust to everyone, hoping this is the month for all of us!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo