Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!

Hopeful glad your scan went well and hopefully the heartbeat is above 10 next time. Doesn't sound too far off though. Must have been exciting at the scan!

I am 8dpo and on CD24. My bbs are sensitive and feeling full. I have had a lot of cramping and twinges to right/left ovary areas throughout the day for the past few days. I am trying not to symptom spot but the cramps are quite painful. I have had a lot of cm recently...thought it would have dried up. Its more watery and creamy tmi I know!

Other than that nothing really. I had such a fit if sneezing and a runny nose yesterday eve and thought I woukd wake up this morn with an awful cold and I am grand just feel a bit stuffy...not necessarily a symptom I know.

I have a girly weekend ahead excited for that so not going to test until after.

How is everyone? Anyone had any cramping similar to mine?

6 years ago

@GinSue - Glad to see you back here. I had pinching and pulling sensation in my lower abdomen from 1 dpo. As far as I remember Truth and nikolina also had cramps from the start.

So I think its looking good for you. Praying that this be your bfp month....

When are you planning on testing ?

6 years ago

Hi Hopeful! Thanks so much! Been in feb forum too as I am obv out for Jan.

Just after having a huge clump of white-ish yello cm when I went to the bathroom is that normal? I have defo never had that much before.

I am absolutely shattered today but I was off for a few days and possibly that is causing the tiredness as I don't want to get my hopes up just yet.

I have 3 hpt cheapie strips here so I am unsure when to test. Today I think is only 8/9dpo prob too soon. I am going away to London for the weekend to visit my bff. We are planning on going for cocktails and drinks so maybe I should test before then?

When did you get a BFP?

Hope you are well. Have you had any sickness at all?

6 years ago

@GinSue - ohh yes.. around 7dpo I had this lotion like blob of cm... sorry tmi..
I had started testing from 10dpo ..but got my first very faint positive on 13 dpo.

And I think you should surely test before having cocktails...
Your symtoms seems very promising.... Anyways don't be stressed and have a great tym with your bff...

6 years ago

Hi hopeful thanks for that! Yeah I might try to hold for a few hours before I go to the toilet and poas tonight and 2mw as obv I don't want to be having alcohol when I am pg.

Yeah seems more promising this time but it did also last month aoart from the cm. I have read cm is no indication of pg and that it is so it is hard to know. Will keep u posted x

6 years ago

Hey hopeful! Just to update you I did a hpt on fri morn at 9dpo and got a bfn. I only did it because I am away for the weekend. Trying not to over-analyze things. AF is due wed so we shall see. Hope all is well with you.

6 years ago

Hi GinSue,

9dpo is pretty early ... I had started tested from 8 dpo but got my very first faint positive on 13dpo... Dnt lose hope..
Hope you are having a great tym with your bff....

6 years ago

I'm 9 dpo today. Tested with a cheapie today and got a bfn but I know it's still early. No symptoms really but I noticed that my cm is stretchy and cloudy egg whitish. Similar to how it is at the time of ovulation.

Anyone have the same type of cm at around this time before they got their bpf??

to all!!

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! Hope yea all doing well, and can not wait to see those bfp here!

@Hopeful, how did your second u/s went? At how many weeks was your first? Mine was last friday, and it went well, I got to hear heartbeat, baby measured at 6w2d with heartbeat 100bpm, nurse said its perfect for beeing so early, but it does worry me, cos with my ds at 6w3d he had heartbeat 143bpm. Now I only have next scan at 10weeks. Just trying to stay positive and pray all is ok. How are you feeling? Ive been so sick, just nauseous all day long on and off, and sooo tired, I could sleep for days! Hope your second scan went well,and can not wait to hear all about it!

6 years ago

sm12267 - I had eggish discharge on the day of ovulation and I noticed it kept on occuring even aftr the ov day ....

@nikolina - glad to see u back here... I had my first scan last week ... Then I was 6w1day ... the baby's heartbeat was 96bpm... It totally freaked me out..
Yesterday I had a follow up scan .. I was 7w1day .. And the heartbeat had gone up to 162bpm...
So don't worry... On the first scan my doctr had said that it is low bcoz the heart must have just started to beat ..

I have next scan after 2 weeks .. when I will be 9weeks.
You could ask your doctor if u can have a early scan... I m sure the heart beat must have gone up by now..

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo