Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

@sm12 so sorry that showed, hope you are ok, and please stay positive, and I hope that next cycle will bring you !

@hopeful, I know exactly how you feeling, I think any women who went true mc will always fear that it will hapeen again, im in the same shoes at the moment, trying to stay positive and hoping that this is our rainbow baby! Im having af cramps and all sorth of cramps and pinching in my stomach, but I had that with all my mc's and had that with my son, so I wouldnt worry about that hun! I hope your test lines will get dark v soon and it is still v early, so it just taking time!

6 years ago

Sorry to hear AF showed sm12! You're in the same boat as me. Better luck next time

I had a ramdom 2 day AF. Still been feeling nauseous, dizzy with headaches and heartburn not sure what is going on. Maybe I am just coming down with something. Anyone experienced similar?

Congrats to all the bfps!

Any advice for the next cycle?

6 years ago

@ Sm12 and Gin
So sorry Af showed. Bad feeling ever. But keep positive. Sure next month is your month.

@Hopeful please stay hopeful and don't entertain any thought of mc. Praying for you.

@Niko tell you these cramps can be something arrghh. Fingers crossed for you.

I am 14dpo today. Af is due today but for now no sign of it. I Will test maybe when its 3 days late..that is if I will reach that far. I am so tired of BFN. I tested at 8/9 dpo and got a BFN so for now..i will just wait for af to either show up and not.

6 years ago

Thank you ladies!! Going to stay positive for all of us Praying for all of us

6 years ago

Hi ladies,

@sm - I am so sorry dear to hear that showed up. I was quite sure that u were gonna get bfp. Don't worry, you will surely get your rainbow baby soon. You will be in my prayers...

I am feeling quite positive now. I am feeling happy and strong.
Lods of to all the wonderful ladies here ....

6 years ago

Hello ladies.

Good to hear you are now strong and positive Hopeful.

As anyone ever taken ovacare? Does it delay periods?
No sign of AF and no symptoms either.

6 years ago

Hay Ladies!
@sm12 hun, hope you keeping positive! Thinking of you, and hope that next cycle will bring you

@hopeful, how are you hun? Hope those tests are getting nice and dark! So great that you feeling so positive, im trying too, but its hard this early on! I tested this morning, and I think those lines are getting darker, but its hard to tell with those internet cheepies!

@truth, I havent taking ovacare, are they something like ttc vitamins? I used to take a prepregnancy vitamins, and they did delayed my period, but only by 2-3 days. Have you taken test?

6 years ago

Thank you @nikolina! I am going to keep positive

6 years ago

So I am thinking of trying primrose oil gel caps. Anyone tried these and if so, any noticeable change in CM? They are supposed to improve CM and help sperm swim more effectively to the egg.

6 years ago

@sm12267 - I take them, but I can't say I've noticed any changes.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo