Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Ahwwww. and callmecrazy.

Kerrist haven't tested again..will try tomorrow since AF is due Sat or Sun.
Fingers crossed for you as you wait for sore nipples

7 years ago

@callmecrazy-

@Kerrist- Yes I am going to continue the every other day until I get that temp spike... Then I know my egg was released to the wolves lol
Smartbaby- OK wait! I have the Clearblue digital and I am using it midday not with FMU! am I messing this all up! Why do some tests use afternoon and some morning!?!? To drive us all crazy? I used it last night and got nothing. I used the cheapies up until last night with afternoon pee and they were negative too. Soooo what you are saying is that I should get 2 blinkey faces before I get a solid and use FMU? Oh boy! I know Im going to ovulate tomorrow because my cramps started this morning. In past months I used the clearblue in the morning and Ive never gotten a blinkey smiley only 1 solid for 1 day... Ive had my progesterone tested and I for sure ovulate but maybe I just ovulate super fast??

what a rollercoaster! Any input? Ill update you guys later this afternoon as to if I get a smiley and what kind it is!

Jenelle

7 years ago

@callmecrazy- congrats!!!

@everyone- I don't know what to make of myself this month. I had a huge implantation dip at 7 dpo, i'm 9 dpo today (turns out I miscalculated my ovulation date and should have listened to FF) and I tested today and got another BFN. What gives? Is it still too early? Am I out?

I'm feeling really upset, especially because this is our 3rd month TTC and I know that's not as long as most people but now i'm getting scared something is wrong with me. I'm really hoping this is just stress from finals and graduation.. I guess I just need some support.

User Image

7 years ago

@Truth - for you when you test.

@nelle - sounds like a good plan. Don't freak out. you are fine with the times you are testing. I have never personally used the advanced digital just the digital. But just follow the instructions and do what you are doing. I think with that test you tend to get two days of blinking smiley faces and then you get a solid face. so from the time you get the blinking face, it should be a 4 day window - that's just my understanding. You got this, don't worry!!

@estee - please don't freak out. I completely understand how it feels when you think you are trying everything and getting no results. But give it some time (which i know is like a lifetime it feels) but most couples take at least 6 months to conceive once they start (yes, I know that does not make it any easier either), but its just to let you know you are ok and it will happen. It might be a bit early to test so try and hold off until closer to your AF due date - if you can.

7 years ago • Post starter

@Kerrist- Thanks! I will keep doing what I have been! I have vowed this month is going to be stress free and more fun! I just feel good because we have been "turkey basting" lol since last Thursday every other day and that's better than past months!

Apparently with this type of issue and I think in general the man needs to keep things "flowing" so that the seminal fluid contains more sperm. So with my SO he literally could go weeks and not ejaculate even if we actually have sex and it doesn't phase him.

@estee- I agree, hold out a little longer... refrain from being a POAS addict! lol... I know I am one of them and this month I have 2 walmart cheapies and 1 FRER. That's it! that's all I'm buying! I will not be a nuts and want to pee on everything I see! ha ha ha

Jenelle

7 years ago

Soooooo.... I knew it! 1st solid smiley face! No blinkey ones! I bet tomorrows will be empty again! What the heck!!! Any input girls?! I don't know why to think!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Nelle - don't know if this will help but, I m one of those women who has a very quick rise and fall of lh. 12 hours tops. Happens Very regularly too.

User Image

7 years ago

@rabbit- I am thinking this is what's going on with me for sure! So what do you do? Just BD today and tomorrow and expect a temp rise in the am right?

Jenelle

7 years ago

Yes. That's how mine go. Sometimes I have a temp dip the day before the rise also. It's just another way I personally can keep track. But I've also been doing this for years not just for pregnancy but to prevent it also when I've needed to. ;)

User Image

7 years ago

Nelle bd today and every day you get the smiley face. I usually get 3 days of positives. Not that i get to bd on all 3 days but that's another story lol. You have arrived at the first hurdle. Just to cross it now.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo