Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@Newbie, bigest congrats hun! Great line! So happy for you!

7 years ago

@nelle I will check In on you ladies see how everyone is doing. Wishing you all all the best as you continue your journeys. Stay strong and positive.

7 years ago • Post starter

@newbie1411 - CONGRATS!!!!

7 years ago

@newbie1411 @Nelle my estimated due date will be 1/30/17 if I conceive this cycle to all!!

7 years ago

Yay, got my BFP on FRER with fmu today morning. The line was pretty dark too. Looks like we are most fertile after an MC. This was our first cycle TTC after the MC in feb. Hope this one sticks. Pray for me please,

7 years ago

@Newbie Congrats!!!

So happy for all the BFP's. Here's to hoping for a many more this month.

I'm currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Brooklyn, New York is my hometown.

7 years ago

@eloise get out of here I am from Brooklyn. I grew up on Eastern Pkwy in the good part of Brownsville. OMG I am so stoked right now a brooklyn native on the board. What made you move. I currently live in NJ now.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

newbie I am so happy for you right now. I know you are super excited.

7 years ago

@LadyBugsMom Brooklyn GURL!!!! Park Slope and Cobble Hill mostly, but I lived in Prospect Park-Lefferts Garden close to the Botanic Garden (and Eastern Pkwy) while I was in college. Brownsville is beautiful! Moved to BA because my DH is from here, swept me off my feet kinda literally.

7 years ago

@eloise my friend still lives over there near the Botanic Garden. That's cool you get to live in warm weather now. Soak up the sun for me it's rainy here in NJ

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo