Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi Truth,

Yes you tend to get a heavier period with clomid - it's ok don't worry about it. The same thing happened with me when i took it. My doctor told me it is advisable that you take it for the recommended period of time - so for me it was three months initially. He says is has a cumulative effect - so the longer you take it and the more continuous you are with it, it works better.

I on the other hand still don't really have any symptoms. Woke up with a bit of a back ache this morning but nothing otherwise. I don't know if thats good or bad anymore. 6 dpo today - we will see how things progress.

How is everyone else?

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Kerrist for that.

Don't worry, sure you will start seeing some vivid symptoms after 8DPO. Fingers crossed for you.

I am happy because I am stil in Jan..if I conceive this cycle..my due date will be 28th Jan.

7 years ago

@truth- I'm glad you are still in this month too! I will be projected for January 18 so you aren't far behind me and Kerrist!!

@kerrist- I'm 3 dpo today so only a couple days behind you! I also woke up with a lovely backache! I get them occasionally so not attributing it to anything...

Like I said before I'm on vaca until next Monday so I shouldn't test till then! That would be 11dpo. Sitting at home all week will not get the best of me and make me test... even if I start getting symptoms!!! I will be good and refrain! I'm practicing self control this week! Lol

How everyone else here doing?! Anyone getting close to test time?!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Nelle fingers crossed for you.

Enjoy your vac.

7 years ago

@Nelle5130 - FF says I'm 3DPO today, but I am thinking more like 1-2 based on OPKs. Based on BBT my chart looks like it happened before I got a "PEAK" on Clearblue.

Anyway, I am headed out of town on Wednesday of this week and will be back for a couple days before I head out the following Wed for Puerto Rico.

Glad my TWW will be busy...too busy to worry hopefully...but hopefully not to busy to document.

Either AF will catch me before I get back from PR or I will be testing when I get back.

7 years ago

@smartbaby- yah! Have fun in PR and I got my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks girls! Let's hope for a few this month!!!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Hi girls,

Smart baby you are a few days ahead, i just got blinking smiley on clearable two hormones this morning! I will let you know how it goes but I convinced my husband to be home a few days this week (he works abroad) so we should be ok on timing ; )
i am away this week end for long week end so hopefully the tww will go faster as well! good luck to everyone!!!

7 years ago

@Nelle5130 - thank you!!! Fingers crossed for you too...enjoy your staycation!

There are a few of us that are very close to the same cycle. Look forward to hearing about your TWW.

7 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm currently on CD 2, so just restarting. My EDD for this cycle is January 28th. I have been on clomid for the past 5 cycles, but I get to do a follow up with my OB tomorrow. Maybe he'll have some insight into why it's been nothing but BFNs (and hopefully he'll write a new prescription!).

Not getting pregnant last cycle hit me really hard. I was pregnant last fall for a bit, and that baby's due date was May 4th, so next week isn't going to be much fun. I really thought I would be pregnant again by now.

Sorry for the Debbie-downer post! Good luck to all of you in your TWW.

User Image

7 years ago

@110114 - hope you get some good news very soon...sorry about your loss...you are right there with a a few of us in terms of DPO...hope you will share your TWW journey with us

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo