Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone! 17dpo CD32
WHATS going on

7 years ago

Well girls... my temp keeps dropping. 98.20,98.20,98.17, 98.02 today... the is due tomorrow and I know she will come.

It's ok though because I contacted the doctor about making me an appointment with the RE do we will see if iui is in the cards since the turkey basting and clomid didn't work. I just have to get the SO to agree...

If not it's ok because I have 1 beautiful baby girl(not a baby lol she is 10) but it's ok with me! Can't wait to hear about everyone else!!!
Thanks for all the support and friendship ladies!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Well I have an update to share. Sadly the caught up to me for real the spotting turned into a light consistent flow. I'm so sad but here's to feb 2018 babies.

@nelle I am not counting you out yet until the catches you .

@ram i feel like the is playing games with us all damn her I'm hoping that you get your if not here's to feb 2018

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Yes ladybug here's to February 2018 babies! And when we get out we will make a thread with all the girls for us to keep in touch through our 9 months!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Oh no, so sorry the ugly witch is in... :(

I have not seen the witch yet (1 day late) but all my tests were negative so I guess I just have another too long cycle again, nech :(

User Image

7 years ago

@ladybugs
NOOO you gave me hope that I'm not going crazy. I took an early response test this afternoon and swear I could see a vvvvfl. I posted the picture but couldn't quite capture the line that I saw

7 years ago

Sorry to hear AF caught up with some of you ladies, but next month could be the month! I know it's hard, but try to keep your spirits up.

AFM. I'm wondering if I missed my surge. Today is CD 12. I have yet to see an as-dark or darker-than line on the OPKs, but today the line was even lighter than yesterday. I did test a little earlier today than I normally do. Could that affect it? Maybe I should try again later.

If anyone who uses them has advice, that would be great.

At least DH and I have been BDing, so if I did already surge we should be okay.

User Image

7 years ago

Sorry the ole showed up @ladybugsmom :( hopefully feb 2018 is your month.
I am one day late. No sign of but I woke up to horrible cramps or so I thought, because when I woke up they weren't there so maybe it was a dream? Weird. @annarochester I am one day late as well!

7 years ago

@ram I know this sucks. I really was soo convinced that this was it. Mainly because I started spotting a whole 12 days before the was due so I thought finally IB jumped up for joy and was just counting down the days where I was officially late so I could see my but my dreams were shot down by the old hag and now we are back to square one. . I think I am going to start using OPK and temping more this cycle and hope for a feb 2018 baby. As for you you still have a shot in the running as she hasn't visited you yet. So I am and sending you .

@anna yeah I feel like the has been playing games with us this month getting us all excited and then she rains on our parade. I am pouting as I write this by the way. But If you don't get your this month than heres to Feb 2018.

@nelle yes new thread with all moms delivering feb babies would be great. I am just sad that this wasn't our month but because I have you ladies and DH to support me during this ordeal I am surviving it.

7 years ago

@110114 thanks for the support. You guys really give me strength and I appreciate it. I don't really know anything about OPK's in fact I was going to ask you guys how to use them lol so Im no help with your question lol. But we have a huge group and maybe we can get answers.

@harleymom thank you for the support I am hoping for feb as well. And since you and anna arent' out as of yet, I am sending you loads of
. Keep us updated.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo