Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies, happy to hear about your BFP @mandapanda87. Positive thoughts to you!

I'm on 8 DPO, nothing to report, just a headache and an upset stomach at lunch. Been trying for a couple of years, but been really trying (driving ourselves crazy) for the past year or so.

I was convinced last month that I was pregnant, I had my first positive ovulation test, to say the least, i was devastated. This month, up until today I haven't done anything. I stopped temping, peeing on ovulation sticks and going crazy with the pregnancy tests. Although inside I want to get a BFP so bad, I'm trying to keep it out of my head. I hope it works!

Good luck everyone, I hope spring 2017 is good to us all.

x

6 years ago

@ladybug
MAybe it just prevents the lining from getting thicker somehow... my lining never got over 5mm with clomid and with Femara it was 9.5mm the day before the IUI and they want it to be at least 8mm.
I had 2 eggs that grew this month so I guess multiples is possible with Femara too. But it's not going to get you quads! Lol so with one egg on each side I would be very happy with twins... I would not have to worry about this TTC stuff anymore! 2 is perfect for us.
I don't know what happens to anyone else, but for some reason this TWW is so weird. My uterus feels like it's at 6 dpiui and I'm really only 3. I keep getting all this pinching and poking like you do for implantation but it's way too early for that. Idk, I guess it's just a waiting game. I wish I could sleep for a week and then it would be over and I could take a test!

6 years ago

Hi everyone

I'm new around here, but currently 17dpo cd29 (usually 25 day cycle) and have been experiencing weird symptoms for the last week or so. Starting spotting yesterday which I'm really hoping is implantation bleeding!! Keeping my fingers crossed before I do a test on Saturday!

This would be my second time pregnant but sadly my first pregnancy was lost because it was ectopic ???? I had to have surgery to remove the embryo and my right Fallopian tube. That was back in November and if I am pregnant this month then it would be the first time since then so loads of emotions whizzing around at the moment! Finding it really hard to concentrate on anything other than my symptoms and whether I am pregnant or not! I'm becoming a little obsessive!

It's hard as well because I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to about this. I don't want to talk to my friends until I know one way or the other because I don't want to jinx myself! And my hubby just keeps telling me not to worry about it and to wait and see. But after my ectopic that is so much easier said than done! Arrrrgh!

If I conceive this month then I would be due 15th January :)

Wishing you all lots of luck!!!

Nai x

6 years ago

Welcome! So I woke up crampy this morning and I have a bit of blood. Sorry tmi. My period isn't due for 6 days. Has anyone had this? I'm starting to freak out.

6 years ago

Could be implantation bleeding

Jenelle

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Nothing to report here. 4dpo... Really cranky, mad and emotional. Can't sleep. Constipated. All of which is word for me at this point. But we're talking a break from all the hormones and treatments this month so maybe it's just my body going back to normal.

Mother's day is hard for so many reasons. Plus the 2nd anniversary of my son's death is coming up next month, so all the emotions are probably understandable.

It would be so nice to see a bfp this month... So nice.

6 years ago

@Nai - sorry about your loss...I hope you get a BFP this weekend!!!

I am in the same boat, but sadly I think AF is on her way for me. I am on CD28 or a normally 26 day cycle. AF is late, but at 18DPO I should be having symptoms and a positive test. All my symptoms seemed to disappear over the past couple of days and I got a BFN yesterday. Having slight cramps today...though for sure AF was gonna show yesterday, but she didn't. If she's coming I wish she would hurry up so I can start planning for the next cycle...urgh!!!

I think vacation hurt more than it helped. I should have been implanting around that time and I think it would have been better if I had been at home.

Anyway, I look forward to catching up on everything I missed in here while I was away.

6 years ago

hello ladies, hope all is well and welcome to all the new people. I have nothing to report yet except that I am on cycle day 9 and will start OPK testing for the first time yipppeee. I also think my cyst came back on my left ovary as it has been so naggy so I am afraid that even if I ovulate I won't know because I'm having cyst pain if that is a thing. I have to also call my doctor to see when I can get in for sonogram to see if the cyst grew so she can hurry and start me on the clomid. I feel like a big kid when I say this but I wan't a baby so bad, I am willing to endure extra pain due to side effects of the clomid and endo. Ughhh I want it I want it I want it lol I am Me throwing a tantrum. rotfl

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Hang in there Ladybugsmom!

Today I am 14dpo and CD26 having had a 40 day cycle last month! I have had cramping all this week not like AF more like twinges and stabbing pains. This morning I had brownish cm. I normally only have this in the run up to AF so I am thinking I could be out or if I look at it optimistically it could be late IB?

Jist interested to find out if anyone had any brownish cm and went on to have a BFP?

Wishing you all baby dust and sticky vibes!

6 years ago

@ginsue I thank you for your support. I am trying to hang in there but it is so annoying. Ughhh I just called my ob and they said they wont have the referral until another 2 days. Since I am so impatient I am thinking if it would be better to just go to ER and let them do the test this way I can just make another ob appointment and go from there. If the cyst did grow (which I think it did) then I can not take the clomid because that would make things so beyond worse. UGHHHH I AM IN LIMBO!!! . I wish I never had endo or these cyst then I would not be having this problem. And the crazy thing is I don't even know how I got endo because with my daughter we got pregnant with her the first try and I did not have any surgeries or anything aftrer her to even bring on adhesions :( THIS IS NOT FAIR .
Any how to answer your question, I have lurked enough boards to know that brown blood is a big indication of IB so this is your month.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo