Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 581 Replies | Last Page

@LadybugsMom
What is up with that?! She keeps zipping past you on her broom

7 years ago

@LadybugsMom let's just hope it's IB! Have you tested recently?

7 years ago

@rampokker who are you telling I am getting more annoyed than anything. GRRRRR My emotions are so over the place right now. One minute I'm like yes I'm in the clear and then I see the spotting and I'M like she is coming. :(

@ginsue I hope it's IB I haven't tested again since Monday as I am tying to wait out this spotting so I can get a definitive answer because if the spotting is still IB than it wouldn't show up on test as of yet. Now if I can just stop this spotting.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

@LadybugsMom well take it as a good sign that AF has not shown her ugly face yet so you're still in the running

I never thought ttc would be so tricky! I know how frustrating and emotional it can bebut hang in there. Wishing you lots of

7 years ago

@ginsue thank you so much I am trying to hang in there but the crazy thing is my bb's still hurt and I keep getting these shooting pains in them especially the nipples. So then I keep thinking if it was in fact AF coming shouldn't the pain stop??? This is all so much but I will keep trying to remain hopeful.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Hi girls,

Haven't joined for a while. I'm currently 6dpo. So far no symptoms whatsoever. I am planning to hold until Sunday 10dpo to test and will try not to crack on Saturday! Kerrist so happy for you congratulations!
All the other ladies I wish you luck!!!

7 years ago

@Anna - I started taking Vitex last cycle...I don't know if its helping, but I figured it was worth a shot

@Kerrist - you only have a little while longer to wait...the weekend is almost here...CONGRATS again!!!

7 years ago

@Nelle5130 - don't lose faith just yet...its still early...I don't feel like this is my month, but Im just going to wait and see what happens

I had like a 48hrs cold/flu this weekend...so now I am back to the extremely dry throat it started with before all the sneezing and runny nose...feeling much better today though which is great because I have a lot on my vacation agenda

7 years ago

@LaduBugsMom: you are still in the game until AF shows her face. Best of luck.

@Nelle5130: I am having the same thing, had flu for 2 days and it is sore throat now. Tested yesterday on a dollar test, got a very faint line after 20 mins. It could be an evap. Trying not to test again until Saturday when AF is due.

Babydust to everyone

7 years ago

@newbie1v411 - I have 6 days till AF and 6 cheapies with me so I plan to test every morning, which actually helps me not obsess...I also throw them away promptly after the time as elapsed so there is no going back looking or second guessing

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo