Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 581 Replies | Last Page

haha yeah but that is exactly it - I did not mean to cave it just sorta happened as it kinda became the new peeing routine to take a stick with me hahahaha

Omg it sounds sooo promising for you :D Awesome

User Image

7 years ago

I am back in the game!
I just found an open pharmacy and got a test for tomorrow. :)
Now let us just hope it does give me those two lines. :) Love that profile picture. ;)

for ALL

User Image

7 years ago

@ annarochester since u found a pharmacy open that must be a sign of good luck fingers crossed.

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Well even in Europe they have emergency pharmacies open. ;) But the fact that one was in a walking distance (DH went to see his parents and we just sold my old car so I didn't have one today) might be a good sign :)

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

I will be testing with everyone tomorrow. Today makes me officially late and no sign of . I have PCOS and I am on metformin so I am regular. TMI warning, I have been constipated most of my TWW but today, the worst diarrhea all day. I tested yesterday morning, the day was due, . I did take my temp this afternoon, it was 98.2 which is a little high for me, I normally stay in the 97 range. I think the homeade/natural pregnancy tests are pretty neat. I may try a few of them.

, , and to everyone, a special for all of us testing in the am! Looking forward to seeing and sharing results!

7 years ago

@tierleigh welcome we are happy to have you. I'm glad your going to test with us tomorrow. I'm looking forward to see plenty also what were your symptoms so far?? Please share.

7 years ago

I have 2 cheapie from Walmart and 1 FRER. For tomorrow. What should I use?! I will only be 10dpo tomorrow and my boobs started hurting last night but nothing today just barely sore today. I feel very out... I want to use the good one tomorrow bc it would be the more sensitive one but I don't want to waste it! Ugh... I want to feel like I'm in but just am not confident. I know that even if it's a tomorrow I'm not out until between Thursday and Saturday bc my 3 apps tell me 3 different things. God knows why! i also have been constipated...I haven't really thought about it until reading about everyone being unable to go and let me tell u I'm a verrrrry regular girl!!!! Don't know but my temp Friday was 97.90 (which is a .30 drop from Thursday) and sat and today have both been 98.50. And everyday since 1dpo up until that dip I have been 98.1-98.2! I have never had a temp higher than 98.3... it's the only thing I'm holding on to is that that's a really high temp for me... here's to tomorrow testing girls!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Yes, what is up with the constipation?
I have never experienced this ever before. But apparently it is so common for all of us. :)

User Image

7 years ago

@nelle5130 I would say take the cheap one first and then if it shows positive then back it up with the FRER.
@ Annarochester yeah we all have been constipated which is so weird because usually I'm regular. Also no spotting since today's incident. I am also going to get dollar store cheapies and then a digital. I also had a dream last night that I took a test with digital and it said 3-4 weeks pregnant hopefully it's true.

7 years ago

More ladies to test with tomorrow. Whoohoo!!! I just want to let you all know no matter which way this goes being able to go through this experience with you all was the most wonderful thing ever. You guys kept me sane for an entire month and it was amazing beings words. (Not trying to be sobby just very overwhelmed).

So @nelle I would say use the cheapie only because I feel with the cheapie even if it is negative there is hope cause some are not as sensitive and you then have the frer for closer if you need it.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo