Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 581 Replies | Last Page

I'm definitely out this month. AF showed up today, at first it seemed like implantation bleeding brownish pink and it stopped, later on in the day a heavier bright red flow came along. Tested to rule out a heavy implantation and BFN.

Really bummed out, but the good news is my new estimated due date is still in January. Crossing my fingers and praying for all of you, January moms!

7 years ago

@Truth - glad to hear you have another shot at it this month. Stay with us and keep us posted on how things come along.

@ nelle and smartbaby - i hope you have guys have relaxing vacations - just try and don't give in to the urge to poas.

@MarieO - good luck as you BD in the next coming days

@110114 - don't worry about being a downer, thats why we are all here - to support each other. its hard and some of us have been through losses as well. In fact, i completely understand your position. May will be one year since i last got pregnant and i was hoping i would have been pregnant again before the year was up. I am hoping this is my moth but you never know. Just staying positive. new cycle, new chance - it will happen.

@ eloise - oh gosh, i am so sorry to hear that AF came but happy that you still have a chance for a January baby. I know each month that passes can feel like forever.

By the way, i forgot to mention that both yesterday and today i had temp drops - low but not below my coverline - it was 98.11 on 4 dpo, then it dropped to 97.81 yesterday and today it was 97.75. I dont know what to think. It has been pretty hot where i am and i have been sweating like crazy, i dont know if that could account for it. Any thoughts?

7 years ago • Post starter

Unfortunately, arrived yesterday for me. I have been trying since January 2017 and thought I would be pregnant by now. Wishful thinking I am still remaining positive but decided to get a sperm check test for my DH just to rule that out. Just wondering if anyone tried this and received accurate results? to all you beautiful ladies!!

7 years ago

Hi lovely ladies!
I have been trying to stay out of forums and ignore my symptoms. I have decided I needed some support and to connect with those who understand!
I suffer from PCOS, I asked my doctor about Clomid but because I have had a miscarriage last year , she wanted to wait and see first since I have been able to get pregnant in the past.
The anxiety of actively trying is too much for me so we are going the route of letting nature take its course. We have been doing this since January.
I believe that I ovulated on 4-15 so I am 9DPO and my due date if conceived will be January 6, 2017!
I have been more tired than normal since about Wednesday and that is also about the time sore nipples and abdominal cramps appeared. I have unfortunately been super gassy and I have had back aches since yesterday.
I have been praying, , anything hoping for a and a .
to all!!!

7 years ago

Welcome Tierleigh! I have my fingers crossed for you Too!'

@sm12267- I didn't have my SO sperm count checked but what my ob did was just checked to make sure they weren't dead or really slow. So we did the deed on a Sunday night and Monday morning she checked me first thing to make sure there was no sperm just hanging out! Sounds funny but she just took a sample and looked under the microscope to see if she could see any dead sperm or slow or deformed ones and she saw nothing! She said my cervix just sucked them all up and that was good! It certainly isn't the most full proof test but it gave me some piece of mind that at least his swimmers swim! Since he has an ejaculation issue it at least relaxed me that nothing else was going on besides the current issue.

Good luck MarieO!

@110114- yes that's the whole reason we are here!!! To support each other!!! Don't worry we all get downer days!

@kerrist- in response to your temps- I think the drops are ok as long as they stay above your cover. If you get a chance to look at mine you will see my temps are all over. The only consistency is that they are below cover when they should be and above during the lp phase and plummet when AF comes.

Jenelle

7 years ago

@Nelle5130 thanks for your story! I will give it a try and hopefully everything is fine for us as well

7 years ago

Joining this thread now! I'm on cd 6. If I conceive this month my due date would be January 25th. Really thought we timed it all good last month but I guess not. This is our 2nd month trying for our 3rd. It took us 10 and 8 months for our first and second boy. Hoping it doesn't take us that many months this time. Going to use OPKs and check cm to try and pin point ovulation. Baby dust to all!

User Image

7 years ago

@Mmkohl - welcome!!!

@marieO - I hope you guys can coordinate your schedule and you enjoy your vacay too

@All - I am burning up...idk what is going on this cycle...my post-O temps are much higher than previous cycles...looking forward to some time away from work to relax

Good luck to all!!!!

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

I just signed up today but have been reading around the page for a couple days.
I am 6 or 7 dpo today and really hoping for things to work out.
I have a feeling I will start crazy testing tomorrow, when my tests arrive ( I got the cheap ones for now).

User Image

7 years ago

@smartbaby- that's good isn't it? Mine are crazy low! Usually in the mid 98's I'm hovering around 98-98.2 since O. Not sure what is going on either. Just being patient and waiting for something, anything! Backache horribly yesterday and the most wicked heachache and tired today and yesterday! Being good and not thinking to much into anything... it's all a wait now... let's hope those temps get higher!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo