Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hey all! Just checking in. I'm 7dpo today and no symptoms. Yesterday morning I felt nauseous but that could have been the prenatals. I tested this morning cause I couldn't help myself and it was negative. Now I'm going to force myself to wait to test again until the weekend.

7 years ago

I just tested today at 7dpo and got a BFN. I'm not surprised, I know it's too early but I couldn't help it. I was really telling myself not to test until at least 10dpo but oh well..

Anyone else test early?

User Image

7 years ago

@nelle and @smartbaby: keep in mind that opk testing begins around cycle day 10. You only need to test earlier than that if a previous cycle didn't show a positive opk after day 10. Save your tests, they will show positive around the dates estimated or later.

@esteeflwrpot: hang in there! Check for symptoms until 10dpo. The days seem to slow down during the TWW.

Is anyone experiencing higher than normal flatulence? It's so embarrassing.

Hopefully it will pass. No pun intended.

7 years ago

@eloise I did have some strange pulling sensation yesterday night, but didn't think anything of it since i've felt that in past months and nothing happened.

I have had a lot of gas! It's worse in the morning and afternoon for me for some reason.. I figured it was because I was cutting back on carbs and eating more meats and vegetables haha

User Image

7 years ago

Estee I also tested yestarday and got a . I am CD 24 today. My cycle is 29. I don't know when i ovulated exactly so I am just waiting on the day I am expecting AF.

I havent been tracking my symptoms but today I must say I have cramps like AF is coming and My breasts hurt. No CM.

7 years ago

@smartbaby- where are you going?! I will
Be having a stay-cation this month so home alone every day ALLLL day! I will spring clean to keep me busy but it's gonna be hard! I don't even have my daughter to keep me busy as it's her dads week! Ugh! Lol

Jenelle

7 years ago

@Nelle5130 - I am going to Puerto Rico...so I will be busy and hopefully distracted...I like a good stay-cation too, but you should do something fun. Spring cleaning can wait...lol

7 years ago

@eloiseinba - I ovulated on CD10 last cycle so if I don't start testing till Day 10 that isn't any advance notice. Clearblue says I should start on CD6, which is tomorrow. Since I missed this morning I guess I will start then. I was going to start today (CD5) just to be sure not to miss the pre-O blinky smiley faces.

7 years ago

@smartbaby: Yeah, start tracking now, 4 days ahead of your expected ovulation is perfect timing. Have a great time in Puerto Rico, the Caribbean as a background for a TWW, lucky you!

@estee: It's confusing sometimes. Last month I really thought I was pregnant, nausea, tiredness, even some dizzyness, and all I got were bfn's, so disheartening. This month while I'm tracking I'm trying to stay calm and subjective, hard to do with all the gas. Lol

7 years ago

Good morning everyone (or good day, depending on where you are),

@eloise- hahaha I also drove myself crazy last month and have really been trying to stay calm and rational, which has helped, but I still sound like a boat leaving the port.

@truth- I will probably test again in another few days even though i'm expecting AF next Monday. I can't help myself! :)

I have had a crazy last few hours. This morning I woke up to an intense bbt dip -from 98.3 to 97.9! Right on my coverline but i'm only 8 dpo. I always get AF 28 or 29 days exactly so it's not AF time.. I've gotten no bleeding and I still have this strange pulled/pinched sensation in the right side of my pelvis. I also had that sensation in past months for a few minutes so I don't know what that's about either.

Also this morning I woke up feeling chilly. I had the window opened in the bedroom for a few hours before I went to sleep so maybe the room was cold? Could that impact my bbt?

Anyone have any insight? I don't know what to make of all this!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo