Community post

Discussion

January 2018 Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I don't believe i have seen any threads for January 2018 babies yet so i thought i would start. I am CD 3 and if i conceive this month i will be due on or about 6th January 2018. It's been a year and a half trying and one miscarriage. Hubby lives in another country so i am timing this for when i see him for Easter. I am on clomid this month plus some other supplements - I must say i feel like a science project now. I just really want this to work out this month. Trying to stay positive and hoping for the best. Supposed to ovulate between the 13th and 18th of April. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

581 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 581 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

I am good hope you are not stressing out.

@truth - I haven't ovulated yet - next week is my estimate. When would your TWW start?

I have been charting since the beginning of the year but i realise that the clomid has my temps a bit higher than usual. I am hoping that it stabilises so i could get a good reading. In any event, i cant temp when i am with my husband - i am trying to be clandestine about this and not freak him out. and i tend to have disrupted sleep with him as well so i dont think it would work.

So in the alternative i decided i would use OPK's and i am hoping that would work. Because i am using clomid - i read that you shouldn't test too early - i usually start testing on day 9/10 after i start clomid and it has been pretty reliable.

@estee - thanks for the encouragement - i am really hoping that this cycle will be it. fingers and toes crossed. I haven't tried preseed yet so i can't comment. I have read that it is quite watery though but some people said to use a bit less.

I think that CM is supposed to be inherently watery its just that we dont always notice it. It cant be too thick because the swimmers wont be able to get through.

I actually started using EPO up until i ovulate and i found over the last few months i did have increased CM.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to conceive this month too, if so, I would be due on January 2nd. This is our 3rd month trying. Though we started in October 2016, there were months we missed the ovulation window altogether.

I'm on cycle day 12, first time using OPK and temping. I've used preseed topically in the past, this month I will use the applicators.

Estee: About preseed, I compare its texture to that of a light cream-gel, it's not super watery like ky but it's not thick and creamy either.

Truth2017: I hear you, symptom spotting got me thinking I conceived last month, AF was even late 2 days, so I'll try relaxing this month.

to all of you ladies!

7 years ago

Hi everyone,

Me and my DH have been ttc for a yr now. Last year we lost twins in july/aug (ectopic) in both my L & R tube. L tube we did surgery (no damage) two weeks later R tube we did the shot. I still have both of my tubes my body is finally getting back on a regular cycle So this cycle we decided to do a round of Clomid CD3-7. I am CD9 and heard you typically ovulate 5-10 after taking your last pill which was 3/6. So i am looking to ovulate any where between April 11-16! Headed to the store to stock up on opk's and prego test...I will say the side effects from the clomid are NO JOKE!! I do not know which were worse the night sweats or the mood swings!! But thankfully all that is somewhat subsiding. Is anyone else waiting to ovulated? looking for a buddy or help as to what i need to expect or being looking out for? Sending plenty of to you all

User Image

7 years ago

Sending

User Image

7 years ago

A warm welcome to all the new members. May this thread be blessed.

This month I had planned to use OPK but didn't manage to buy due to a busy schedule at the office. I am somehow in a dilemma this time around .....i always know when I am ovulating because I usually have Ovulation pain. This cycle is different..havent felt any pain at all and since I didn't have OPK to test..i am not sure when I will ovulate or if I have ovulated already. I used the Clomid ovulation calculator and it indicated 7 to 12 April as my fertile window and the normal calculator indicated 9th as my approximated ov day. Though I did have a watery discharged on the 6th.

Praying for some vivid symptoms this coming week.

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

If I conceive my due date is January 11. Still on AF >:(

This is only my second month really TTC but I am antsy as I will be 35 this year. Last month I really thought I was showing symptoms but didn't know for sure when I ovulated. (However, we BD'd every dang day to cover our bases! Was also on honeymoon so that helped!) Just got AF this past Thursday and was pretty sad about it. I realize this is silly as it's only the first month.

This month I'll be tracking ovulation with some strips I just bought on Amazon. I never notice any symptoms of ovulation, so I'm hoping this will shed some light on things. Husband is also going to see if he can get his sperm looked at, just to give us some more info. Not sure if you have to show infertility for doctors to do that, but a couple friend of ours did it before they even started trying - so who knows!

Baby dust to us all!

7 years ago

Welcome ladies,

I trust you all had a great weekend.

@Tawillmy - i am so sorry to hear about your loss, but i am glad to hear you are trying again. I know i was a little defeated for quite some time after my loss.

@Holabebes - I definitely know how you feel regarding the age. I turn 34 this year and have been trying for 1 1/2 years now. I never thought i was the person to freak out over this but here i am freaking out about getting older and a biological clock - sigh.

But i am hopeful and have done all my research - so i am really praying this will be my month. I have told myself, I am not going to freak out if it doesn't happen - but i am staying positive. no negative thoughts - just

Wishing you all the best

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering how you all are doing.

Just an update - I started taking cough syrup today - first time. I read that it helps your CM. Since i am taking clomid this month i decided i would try it and see how it goes. Starting to test today using some OPK's i bough on amazon.

Has anyone started their TWW as yet?

Not trying, not avoiding. Had planned to start trying in June but I ovulated early this month when hubby was home (truck driver) so there is a strong possibility that I'll have a new year baby. I'd be due 1-1-18

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

7 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I'm 2dpo today, i think. I had some spotting on my expected ovulation day as well as some soreness/pain on my right side during BDing so I think I have a good idea of when I ovulated. The problem is my BBT is rising but very slowly. I read that a "slow riser" isn't anything negative and that it's pretty normal but i didn't have the dramatic sharp rise that I have had in previous cycles.

This has also been my first month using preseed. I don't really understand it- it's supposed to imitate ewcm but it's very watery and not stretchy at all.. isn't ewcm supposed to stretch? It doesn't seem like my body produces it which is why I bought preseed in the first place but I was expecting a whole other texture.

One more thing- can anyone find their cervix? I was looking for mine and I swear I can't find it!

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo