Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Wilson wtf! I can't believe this.. I wonder why this keeps happening . Could have been maybe a chemical pregnancy ...

This is happening to you waayyy too often.. what supplements are you using while ttc? have you put DH on any meds or vitamins? I know of some stuff that may make a difference and help strengthen that eggy, boost ur progesterone and tone your uterus.. those are usually the culprits behind chemical pg's and early mc... (I'm not a doc and am not diagnosing you with anything.. just sharing some info) Idk if u are into herbs though. Do you plan on getting checked out by your doctor soon? That may be in your best interest my dear.
keep your chin up.. we're here for u!

Bauer, I'm happy to know that everything is going well with u and the family . Give Scarlett a hug.. tell her its from aunty Eden
And send some sticky baby dust our way!

Steph.. whats up with u girlee?.. hope all is well with u and yours

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

Hey ladies

What have I missed! All is well this side, tomorrow I'll be 8dp and still no symptoms and I mean nada! So I'm almost positive we missed the boat this time. Usually I'd be getting cramps, which would make me think it's implantion pains, but not even that besides very slight twitches here and there. Nothing to write home about so I"m very doubtfu I'm really optimistic about my next cycle though, as dh could time bd better. At the moment we are BDing like we've got an egg on the way and Lord knows that egg done been and gone! So I'm hoping we'll do a better job next time, though it's kinda hard to plan for a leg injury!

oh no Wilson not again!!! Seriously babes there must be something wrong. So sorry hon let us know what the outcome is and even more how you are doing?

Bauer good to hear all is well with you and the little one. I am still soooo pleased by it all. So happy for hon.
Eden: what's cooking bacon? I'm always amazed at insight on pregnancy. You sure you only 24? Nothing much happening this side, I have heard about so much about new babies on the way this week, more than I've done in a long time. hope it's a good sign of what's to come.

11 years ago • Post starter

I went to the doctor today to confirm for insurance purposes. I hate going to the doctor its so inconvenient. I should be asleep right now but i had a burrito for dinner and now im so gassy I feel like I might float away. While I'm floating around I figure Ill drop a ton of on all of you! Steph you are being such a pessimist cheer up your not out till the comes.
I wish I could go see wilson and give her a big hug in person. I can't believe this has happened so many times.

11 years ago

hello ladies
so not to bad on this side still no more lines on tests coming out negative actually starting to think im never gonna have a baby just been 1 hell of a year like im 22 healthy as f**k eden im taking my folic acid taking vitamin b6 evening primrose oil till ov and im taking a multivitamin 2 eating so healthy no drinking no smoking but i have smoked these last few days been stressed out i have the bf taking loads of vitamins lol he takes zinc vitamin c multivitamin and he eats so healthy its just 1 very hard emotional roller coaster doing everything by the book and still no luck booked in with the doc next week so hopefully i will get somewhere cause i cant take this much longer feel like im gonna have a nervous breakdown steph ur not out till the shows knowing ur luck when u think ur out u will get ur happened bauer this month she taught she was out and in june when i got my i taught i was out by boy was i wrong have my fingers and toes crossed for u
bauer how are you doing any sickness yet whens urs due date so excited and happy for u
eden we can both be on the ttc roller coaster together next month cause i have a funny feeling steph be getting a bfp this month

11 years ago

Im sorry hun I hope the doctor can figure out whats wrong and help you. Keep your chin up we are all rooting for you. Maybe you should take a month off or so and let your body heal.
I agree with you about steph tho I think she would have conceived a long time ago if she wouldn't have left the country over the summer. Her day is near.
No sickness(knock on wood) just really bloated and gassy. due date is June 24th.

11 years ago

Wilson you just made me smile! re: your having a feeling I'm preggors without knowing it. Boy thanks for the enthusiasm, as like Bauer said I'm being pessimist, and indeed I am because I do not feel ANYTHING or any different than I do every day. I've had a blessed year so for, and Lord knows a would make my entire year! But besides slight and I mean very slight tingling in my tummy/ovaries, i feel nada. And I'm hoping that it's a good sign, as I know many women tesify to feeling nothing during their tww, but is it the same as my nothing or nothing with some sore boobs, increased smell, CM, implantation cramps etc. I don't know. But I'm going to test on Sunday as I'll be 10dpo then, and hopefully it will prove all of yall right! Also remember thanks to my dh leg injury we only BD once in my OV week! Well once Monday, then thursday night when I OV, and I'm not sure if my egg was gone by the time we BD given my image showed up perfectly in the morning. I'm hopeful but don't want to be disappointed so I'm keeping neutral

Good to hear you're in good spirit though , I was concerned as I know with every disappointment it must make it harder to keep going . But like I said and have always said, it's not a matter of if you will get have a baby but when, I'm very confindent you'll be a mommy in the very present future. Kudos on all you're been doing! Gosh you're doing much more than I am. As hubs isn't taking jack for anything, I'm the one doing all the work! I lost 20lbs during the summer whilst in London *deliberately* I was very unfit so I changed my eating habits and did alot of exercise. I've been doing the same since my return and have lost few more lbs since. I was told that's good as it could help with conception. Also I'm eating a whole lot healthier plus taking all the vits and stuff necessary. Neither me or my dh drinks or smokes so I guess that's a plus besides that's it! So kudos to you.

Bauer: lool @ floating away with all that gas you've been having Please don't! We need you around, afterall you're like the big sister of the bunch given you've already have scarlet, good thing we are not the 3 evil younger sister who would hate your guts for getting preggors before us....AGAIN!!!! You know the story big sister moves out 1st, gets married, 1st, has baby 1st and still no boyfriends for her younger sisters! hehehe We're the loving sisters, love the fact you're preggors and look forward to joining you on the baby trail real soon I agree I think I would have if I was here all summer. Just hope the break and the physical changes I've made will help the process big time.

I'm going to go cycling now for abit. Eden sugar where are you?

wow steph on the weight loss! I struggle even losing 5 lbs That was the one thing that kept me breastfeeding in the beginning. My nipples were raw and bleeding but the lbs were just falling off. I was back to my normal weight by the time scarlett was 2 months old and she hated formula and wouldn't take a bottle by then so we just kept on trucking. I never thought in a million years I would be one of those moms that breastfeed a 2 year old! If there is anything she has taught me its that kids are good at changing your plans. I hardly feel like anyone's big sister; I'm the baby in my family I do get what you are saying tho my mom made a lot less of a deal out of Scarlett compared to my big sisters first. I want to hate her for it but shes my big sis. Speaking of which she called me the other day she said she had a dream that I was pregnant and having a boy weird right? I didn't want to tell anyone yet but she knew. I kinda hope shes wrong about the boy thing. I know I said I wanted a boy but I could reuse all of Scarletts clothes if its a girl. And they could share clothes in high school They will be exactly 2 years and 6 months apart. I was going to take Scarlett Whale watching for her 2nd birthday but now I will be 16 weeks maybe thats a bad idea. Oh and 10 dpo is still a little early, according to my chart implantation happened on 9 dpo for me. Ill post it so you can look at it if u want.

11 years ago

hey all

Wilson, hang in there hon, I would LOVE to hear the result of that doctor's appointment.. I need to know why this is happening to you coz its not fair
You and DH seem to do everything correctly and why the {inserts foul language} does your happiness have to be ruined each time...
Well we're here for you no matter what I do agree with Bauer though, on the "taking a break" thing to let the utero heal a bit.. but its entirely up to you.. you know your body better than anyone else, so if it feels right, go for it!

Steph oh God I hope this is your month! I really really do. Nice going on the weight loss, and its too early to feel symptoms lady lol... BUT.. being symptomless could also be a symptom I'm keeping everything crossed for ya chica

Bauer.. rotflmao @ "floating away with gas" omg.. you ladies really know how to make my day smh haha . Hmmm so you want another little princess eh? thats just too cute (I hate being such a mushball sometimes).. I hope you get a healthy little one in whichever gender u prefer! but if your sister;s dream comes true I will laugh *whispers* coz that will probably mean she's a psychic

AFM, cd 28, and my af came tonight yaaayyy! (never though I'd be happy at the sight of the witch ) Nevertheless I'm THRILLED! I had a 28 day cycle, I never had one since I was a kid! they would always be 32-40 days long or all messed up... ANDD an added bonus--> she came with NO PMS, NO CRAMPS, NO BLOATING, NO NOTHING! something's working like a charm heheh. I think dh is happier than me that I didnt have PMS lmfao.. we actually had proper convos without me barking at him on the first day of my period.. omg looking back I was SUCH a damn bitch coz of pms

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

and by the way, I'm starting back on my prenatals, folic, epo and b6 from cd 2, may be ttc this cycle, not too sure,. will keep y'all updated!

Eden

11 years ago

Hey ladies

I patiently waited till 10dpo yet anxiously awoke at 4am (to use the toilet) and did a preg test with the clear blue digital and it showed up unequivocally that I was not pregnant. I would've waited til 8am when I usually wake up but only because I knew I was gonna be testing its like my mind would not sleep. Or I dozed off it seem for what felt like 12hrs but only turned out to be 4hrs, I was dreaming about the test, hallucinating, seeing double visions whatever the description is, I was having it only in my sleep So when I went to pee I knew I should wait till later but thought at least if I did it now, I would rest better knowing what the result was. I caught a sample of my urine in a cup and it was sooo light but I carried on anyway. Waited to see the result when my heart skipped a beat upon seeing the pregant part of the result but right then and there I noticed the not pregnant. Have to say I'm really bummed Thought our timing was spot on as we OV night, plus with all that wiggling I did, and vits I took I thought it was bound to happen, but I guess not this cycle. AF is due Tue/Wed so I guess we'll know for sure then. Anyway it's 5.30am now, I thought I would log on since I couldn't go back to sleep. Which eludes the point of doing it at 4 as I thought I'd go right back to bed and sleep better till my alarm goes off! arrrghhh!! Guess that was just wishful thinking on my part as now I'm up trying to figure out what I could've done better and what I'll do differently next cycle. The story continues....Eden and Wilson lets make a pack to definitely get preggors on our next cycle Will check back in with you ladies later hope to fall asleep soon.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo