Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 537 Replies | Last Page

yay wilson!!!!!!!!! I this one sticks for you!
I went to buy another test to see if it would get darker and my dumb ass accidently bought an ovulation test Im so fricking bloated I look more like 4 months than 4 weeks with scarlett i would get more bloated through out the day but wake up with a flat tummy well I woke up this morning and my tummy was not flat. DH and I decided to wait till thanksgiving to tell family just to make sure it sticks. I didn't tell my stepdaughter yet either I tried to tell scarlett but shes too young to understand she pointed to herself and said baby?

11 years ago

LADIESSS!!

Too much good news over this past 48 hours... woohooo!!!

Wilsonnnnnnnnn!!! and tonnnesssssssss of to you my dear.. ahhh you and Bauer made me soo happy I'm tearing up wtf.. I have not cried tears of joy since my wedding 2 years ago lol

Now I can hardly frickin wait to get back to ttc heheh, But patience is a virtue

Steph, when are you testing hon? and how was DH's birthday? did you guys have fun? I hope you did!

Bauer.. lmfao.. u bought an ov test *dies laughing* ur such a fruitcake sometimes
And lol @ Scarlett's reaction ""baby?"" oh dear..
again my friend

Afm, just here, taking all the meds in the world .. I hope this all pays off lol
AND I"m having the greatest day I've had in a long while.. 2 of my ttc buddies are knocked up!! I'll have a glass of wine as I'm done typing this and propose a long distance toast to you lovely gals

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

OMG Wilson way to go! Didn't I tell you it's not if but when! I just know you are gonna have your baby! My dear, hearing such good news from you ladies have made me sooooo happy right now, my grin just won't go away! Thanks so much.
Funny as I just spoke with a friend of mines and she told me she was 16weeks preggors! So babies getting conceived all round, just pray it wont be long before it's my turn.
Eden: Hubby and I had a blast! Thanks for asking. We drove into ATL and stay the night at a Hilton hotel, had a movie date Sat afternoon, then dinner that evening at a fine dining restaurant (most expensive dinner I've paid for! ), gave him his goodies, a nice watch, shirt, aftershave plus a few other bits. Turn out that afterall that special treatment I didn't get NONE ( ) that night! OK so we were both tired but it was his bday and we were at a hotel, he could've at least give it a go hehehe Sunday I suprised him with two tickets to go see the Atlanta Falcons play at the Georgia Dome! It was awesome! I've never had the live experience besides watching it on TV so it was special to be there in person and seeing it live. We then drove back to our town, had dinner at a chinese then crashed in bed when we got in Sunday night. That pretty much sums up our weekend. I enjoyed it tremendously and so did he. He did make up the no BD over the weekend by lastnight, just wised this was last week when I was about to OV.

Well I am 5dpo today and no sign or symtoms of anything That Soy has yet to kick in as I've had no increased CM or anything else for that matter. Def not sure I'll take them next cycle if its not making any difference. I'm feeling pretty normal, I'm hopeful for a but knows those are hard to come by so I don't want to get too optimistic at this point. AF is due next Wed and its normally here on time without fail, so will hold out until the weekend before trying to test. I'm excited but very nervous as I want to know but don't want to see AF showing up instead!
Well Eden it seems it's only me and you left. I'll be here for when you get back on the wagon in November. Maybe we could make a pack and go for it at the same time
Bauer: at buying an OV kit! You must have been zoned out! Aww...so sweet re the pregnancy page being lame without us, I'm right behind you chica, will be there by next month, promise!

11 years ago • Post starter

wow steph all that and no !!! what a bummer. You never know tho I thought I was feeling "normal" too. and 5dpo isnt even enough time to implant there is still a chance. And you all better be on the pregnancy page by next month!

11 years ago

I know! Can you believe that? I was peeved, even though I pretended I wasn't. Funny as I was sure to make sure sunday night I was in bed before him. So that way I'd get one up on him for Sat Real childish I know but i just had to do it. Like incase he was even thinking of fooling around, I'm tired so goodnight! Thanks for the info re 5dpo. I guess it's early days yet to start feeling anything. Well I'm keeping hope alive. BTW did you say you only BD once prior to OV...which was 3days prior?

11 years ago • Post starter

hey all

Steph, I'm glad u both had such a wonderful time!... just hearing about it makes me want to take a little weekend vacay or something with DH *sigh*

AND no ???
y'all could have at least had a quickie lol

I agree with Bauer though, 5dpo is too early to start feeling anything.
@ soy, --> some herbs do take a couple months of use to fully kick in, they have to build up in your system or something like that, so if it isn't really doing any harm, keep at it and don't give up.. it will work, I've heard a lot of success stories from women who used it
which cd's did you take it though?
The only reason I have not tried it is because I cannot find it anywhere to purchase

besides you might not even need the soy next cycle *wink wink* ()

I've got everything crossed 4 u dear!

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

hello ladies so re tested 2day nd the line was a lot lighter than it was yesterday im pretty worried like wtf should it should be getting darker this ttc really is 1 emotional roller coaster dont no wheater im coming or going seen the test this morning has really put me in bad form nd makes me think its never goona happen just to god these lines get darker and darker

11 years ago

wilson! no I hope your pee is just diluted or something. I dont think I can handle you losing another one. did you get the cream? if you did put lots of it on!
I get all my herbs from swansonvitamins.com eden you can get soy there. im not trying to advertise for them tho.
I personally only took one test but I ment to take 2. I'm not really worried about it tho because I have tonz of symptoms. I had a friend that had no symptoms and didn't show at all even at 9 months! Some girls are so lucky I wish there was some way to have a baby without being pregnant! DH was telling me that I have to either get my tubes tied or get an IUD after the baby is born. I think both of those options are kinda scary. I think he should get clipped. He is very catholic tho and refuses to use any sort of contraception. I know its a long way off but what do you ladies plan on doing when your 98% sure you are done having children?
OH and steph it was the day before Ov. so I guess there are pretty good odds that I will be having another girl. can you Imagine my husband in our tiny house with 4 girls.

11 years ago

awh bauer i wish it was 2 it was first morning pee first pee in 8 hours and i just took another and boom its will put up pics for u guys now tell me wat ye think

11 years ago

I am so sorry wilson. I wish this would stop happening to you. I hope the doctors can figure out whats wrong and you can carry a nice healthy baby to term. I will pray for you.

I just read that breast feeding increases your chances of having twins by 9 to 12 times. I think I would go crazy!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo