Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 537 Replies | Last Page

omg, so i just went to visit my new little niece, i love her sooooooooo much, took pics n uploaded them on facebook. But the hard part about it is that i'm so hurt coz i want a baby of my own!!! DH and i are going shopping for her tomorrow on my request, need to get her some clothes n jewelry . I'm sorry for the vent, but idk where else to go n talk about my feelings. It hurts soooo bad to know that i wanna love my two week old niece with all my heart, cuddle with her and smooch her up, but i just cant coz i get so emotional .. i hate it...I feel like such a horrible human being!

i feel so selfish sometimes coz its not their fault that i haven't conceived yet.. i'm trying, i'm REALLY trying, but i just cant hold back the tears, i think i might need a psychologist or something. ?This is getting too overwhelmingly depressing and affecting my everyday family life! i f**^ING hate that i cant even genuinely show my own little niece all the love that i want to without feeling sorrow!! WTF ... what has my life come to???

IDK if i'm gonna be on here for this cycle but i really do hope that you ladies succeed , please wish me luck also .... i need serious help Please... do y'all think i'm being a bad, selfish person???? its just that i wanna hold my own baby in my arms just like i held my beautiful niece.........................

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Morning all,

Just got the best news a few mins ago....
I got myself a
All that worked in the end and I also used OPK!

Alexa how are you getting on ????

I am soooo delighted, and really nervous at the same time

Siobhan

12 years ago

awh eden pet i no how u feel i used to feel like that before i got pregnant it does not make u a horrible person id say u do love your little niece but u cant stop thinking about the love u should have for ur own babs just keeping trying hun u will get thier soon praying for u that this is ur month because its horrible feeling like that but when u get ur it will be al worth the hassle
omg siobhan i am so happy for u its actually great seen that are u jioning countdown to my oreganay if so follow me same name as this site im so happy for u
to al u ladies
X

12 years ago

Hey ladies!

I'm back! Hope all is well with everyone. AF has come and gone! Yippee!!!! So now I'm back on the wagon and looking forward to counting down my tww once more As if the last two weeks hasn't been enough punishment! I take it AF should be gone for most if not all of us. Hope you ladies will be my cycle buddies once more Let me know if yall are in and I'll start a new post around OV time.

Siobhan: OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? I AM SPEECHLESS!!! Well done to you and your DH, I'm soo proud of you girl! Really happy for you! Now you and Wilson have graduated, hope we'll join you ladies soon. Please pop in and keep us posted on your progress. I'm pray you'll both have a safe !

Eden chica, Chin up babes, I empathise with you as I do know what your feeling even though I can't related personally. You're not a bad person, as like many women you simply desire a baby of your own. My encouragement to you would be to keep trying and don't give up. I know you are already trying but if you could only see yourself pregnant then that will motivate you to keep going. Just remember what comes easy for some people, takes more work for others. My girlfriend was married for 3yrs before conceiving, but later mc the baby. 7yrs on (10yr married) they have 3 beautiful daughters. I was saying the same thing to here yesterday. So don't give up hope, I'm right here, we can hold each other's hands until we're both knocked up!

Wilson I hope your doing great, and taking care of your new little one. Remember our wedding invite, we'll be there with our buggies next summer!

Alexa what's cooking baby girl?

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies how are you al doing
not good on this side started bleeding last nite and has gotten heavier i think i am m/c going to the doctor soon the be on the safe side i am so devastated just as i was getting used to the idea only for this to happen

12 years ago

Good luck Wilson! and that the lil bean is ok!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

hi lovelies
Siobhan!!! now thats some good news! thank god i can at least get good news from u grls to make my day alot better!!

Steph, thnx for your kind words hon, has left, and i've kind of gotten over my childish tantrum .. That story of ur friend is quite the inspiration, i needed that, Thanks for sharing!
well like you said, we'll be there for each other till we all get knocked up! I will be on the new thread that ur starting around ov, but not sure if i'll be symptom spotting or testing early as it just causes more pain, anxiety and heartache.. i'd be there everyday to cheer you chicas on though!!

Wison! PLEASE keep us posted, I will pray for you my dear this bleeding is probably giving you quite a scare. God is good hon, think positive, all is well with you and the little one, you WILL be holding your happy, healthy newborn in your arms by december.. as soon as you get back from the doc, let us know whats going on.. I feel for you hon

Bauer, Alexa and bearhugs to you both

lmosier, i hope things have gotten alot better with you chica

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

hello ladies not good doc revered me to the hospital where they carried out a blood these and my bets was 2 not a good sign nurse said it should be over 5 but could be cause im early to do another hpt next week but i no thier is no point that my baba is gone is bleeding is something ive never experienced in my life have never felt so sad and devastated in al my life but im thinking positive hopefully i will concieve this cycle or would u ladies think it would be to early and would i count the first day i start bleeding as a new cycle so confused dont no what to think but i keep thinkin at least i no i can get pregnant

12 years ago

oh wilson
Don't give up hope yet!.. positive thinking is key! i know it may be difficult to do that, but please try. Stress is doing your baby no good hon. Give that little one every chance at life!.. please try de-stressing at least till you take another hpt.
Just know that we're here for ya chica i will be praying for you! and i'm still saying, .. i'm keeping faith that this baby sticks, it HAS to!

Eden

12 years ago

Hi Wilson,
Just logged on here to see what the craic was and I cannot believe what I am reading. I know some woman can carry their baby full term and have a period throughout???

If it is a miscarriage I am really sorry but stay strong. I have been through this and its terrible. I had a missed miscarriage so my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks but I didn't realize anything was wrong until I got a brown discharge week 12 and bright blood week 13.
The nurses and Docs who deal with these situations are fantastic. You can try and conceive as soon as your ready infact you are more fertile after miscarriage. It took me 3 cycles. They do tell you to wait for a cycle but thats just so they can date your pregnancy.....
If you ever wanna chat or ask me about my experience (if that is whats going on with you) no hassle chat away.
I do hope all will be fine. Keep in touch x

Siobhan

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo