Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies, its been a while.. this thread has gone really quiet. Just dropping by to say hi really. Well, things aren't 100% good on my end, relapsed on the smoking, been depressed etc.. we gave ttc a rest 4 this cycle, I ov'ed 2 days ago but we didn't bd for this entire cycle.. libido is extremely slow.. *sigh. Hope you girls are doing better than me

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

hello ladies
awh bauer i just new it wasnt my cycle and i was right no for me the horrible showed her face i suppose onwards and up wards this month
hello eden sorry to hear ur not doing to good hopefully next cycle will be better for you and your back to ur normal giddy self this thread is gone way to quiet miss having the giggle with you ladies

11 years ago

What happened to everyone?!?!? I need updates!! I'm still going through the treatment and should be able to test in 2 weeks. How is everyone doing?!?!

11 years ago

hey guys long time no talk. lol I havn't been on here in forever I am not even tracking this month I hopped on to see if af is coming soon I dont remember when the last one was. DH is getting neck surgery in July so we been BD a lot lately. After all these months of trying I hope I don't get knocked up anytime soon. haha its summer I don't wanna be pregnant i want to go to the beach with my baby! Sorry your not doing well eden and sorry no one is here to talk to you babyplease. hope your doing ok steph and wilson.

11 years ago

hello ladies how are ye all doing no1 does be on this anymore i do check everyday to here from ye
babyplease hopefully u get ur so :)
bauer im doing good in the dreaded 2 week wait af due 2moro took tests 2day so keeping my fingers crossed hopefully u get to enjoy the summer and then get ur

11 years ago

Hey lovely peeps!

Sorry I've been MIA for the last few months. I am back in London for the summer. I'll be working at the London 2012 Olympics, as well as finalising my transition to the US. My hubby will be coming for short trip and a celebratory send off from my friends and fam So no for me given I'm away for so long I even checked my OV dates to time hubby's arrival, turned out he'll be here after my fertile period, unless of course my period switch from 24day to longer. So if nothing happens when he gets here I won't be clocking OV dates and taking folid acids and stuff until I'm back with him in the US. Besides all is well. I'm terrible sorry I vanised like that. But I'm alive and well, and will be checking in on you ladies to see how you all are doing. Hoping we'll all achieve our by year out! I will!

to all the ladies still trying.

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

sorry bout your wilson seems like we are pretty close cycles this month Im on CD 27 today but who knows how long this one will be. I would be cool with being pregnant during the summer if I was "ready to pop" prego but in the early weeks with scarlett I was just very very bloated I looked like I had overeaten I would wake up with a flat belly and by dinner time my jeans were too tight. no one wants to be bloated at the beach. I just bought 2 bikinis
Steph thats awesome your at the Olympics I've never been! I was thinking about buying scarlett some of those Olympics pampers that say USA on the butt. She pooped in the potty the other day and peed twice but no luck since. bummer he wont be there any chance he will surprise you?
for both of you!

11 years ago

hello ladies
how is every1 keep this thread is gone so quite anybody with a bfp to report i got my 2day at 9dpo im so nervous after the m/c just praying i get the stickiest bean ever :)
be nuce to hear from u ladies

11 years ago

wilson!!!!
LOTS AND LOTS OF for you! still no for me I know i said i didnt want to get pregnant during the summer but im not really preventing it. Im on like month 8 of TTC No one has really been on here I haven't been on this website in 2 weeks I was just checking to see what cd im on O should be in the next few days for me. I am starting to think im going to need to wean Scarlett to conceive. The WHO recommends 2 years so maybe I should keep going till then and put off ttc. well I hope you have a

11 years ago

hi lovelies!!

OMG Wilsonnnnnn sooooooooo happy 4 u hon .. this is a little sticky bean!! i'm sure of it

Hope everyone is ok, u girls don't be on here much anymore, myself as well miss y'all alot though

AFM, still no bfp to report, my cycles are all weird and messed up, havent had a period since june 5th then spotted about 2 weeks later starting on june 18th lasted 7 days , it left, now it is back today again july 13th (spotting) definitely not my period, no pms or anything, i'm not even bloated & boobs barely hurt...so weird, but i refuse to test.. i cant bear to see another bfn

Sending bigg hugssss

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo