Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 537 Replies | Last Page

yay steph way to go so happy for u now just the count down totesting is the worst part defo caught the egg this month so have all my fingers crossed for u hope all 3 of us are knocked up this cycle yay way to go

11 years ago

Aww...thanks chica. I'm soo relieved now it's all over. Well the wait is just starting but at least I don't have the dread of testing for a surge, then freaking out when i don't see one! So having had the strongest surge I've probably ever had (Answer OPK has certainly redeemed itself) see photos I've added, I was so excited as this was really the first time DH and I have been consistent with BD prior and unil OV since we discussed trying for a baby. He's kinda old fashion when it comes to the formula for baby making. He just seems to think we just come together BD and boom a baby comes 9months later. Sounded alot like me not so long ago, but thanks to the knowlege and the internet I know each baby wasn't just conceived at random but on or around the time of OV. Making the baby making process far more technical than alot of folks admit. Still I'm gradually sharing my understanding with him and I think he's getting it. Anyway I went out for my usual exercise routine and came back home to find dh car in the driveway at 4.30pm. To my absolute elation Whoohoo I thought! as no doubt i was going to jump him today! He was happy to see me but was so engrossed in work he barely looked away from the pc. My plan was ruined I thought! Surely God sent him home early so we can BD before my surge goes away. I playfully texted him asking if he cared for some afternoon BD He chuckled in returned. So I got showever and plucked up the courage to say to him I just need him for 10mins so I can get some sperm from his sprem bank He couldn't understnd why the rush given he was focused on meeting his deadline, I explained I'm OV today and if we miss the egg then that's it till next cycle. He reluctantly decided to BD, poor dude was trying soo hard to get in the groove but explained it's not as easy to switch on and off especially when his mind is focused on something else. His weenie took ages to get erected, and after much effort, including a knock on the door, which yes he had to get dress and answer to, we finally got BD today yaayee Can't say how happy I was as I just needed to make sure we did it again, given all our efforts were on the weekend and his sperm may not have lasted til today. Anyway I hope for our sake we did enough. So excited!
Bauer sweetie hope your doing/feeling better. We'll be joining the club this month! And and no I didn't take any Soy or Evening Primrose this cycle. Only folic acid and iron tablets. As expected I had quite a bit of CM yesterday, which I guess may continue into today also.
Eden dearest how are your neighbors doing now?

11 years ago • Post starter

hey steph absolutely thrilled u got ur positive opk so i have some else in my ttw and waiting for the same result as me ya only 5days till testing and i cant wait when are you testing ?
ah ur poor dh must be shattered from al the my bf is shattered hasnt came never me to try it on since sunday he must be all out lol really hoping we both done enough have every finger in my body crossed for us all cause i want this so much so i no for sure u ladies want it just as much as i do i relly hope this is the month would be lovely to be due on the bfs birthday be the best present ever
not feeling to good today ladies up since 5am this morning with really bad cramps and a bad dose of diarrohea sorry if thats tmi but i find it strange to have diarrohea as i have ibs and i am usually constiptapated never like this hoping its a sign but i dont no but the cramos were awful woke me up and then could sleep with them at all they eased of around 10 so i got to sleep for an hour but still so tired

11 years ago

Morning girls steph on your surge!!! happy election day if your in the USA,
SD has the day off school because of it I don't mean it in a mean way but I watch 4 babies all day having her home is just an added headache I prefer she comes home around the time DH gets home and can help out. She has been acting out a lot lately I cant help but to wonder if it's because of the new baby excitement. She is almost 7 and peed her pants yesterday.(she was fully potty trained at 2) Dh has been watching her take showers every day this week because she refuses to wash up.You would think already having 2 little sisters (one here and one at her mothers house) there wouldn't be any regression. I don't know what to do about it.

I have had days like that steph I try really hard not to tell DH about ov tho. I always act like I'm some sort of nymphomaniac that will just die if I dont have some . He does it simply because I say I want it soo bad. I can't wait till you guys are on the other site.
Sorry about your bowl discomforts wilson. Hope you feel better soon. I personally quit taking my prenatal vitamin because of constipation. I know I need to be taking it but I cant deal with nausea and constipation at the same time! I eat well tho so I'm sure it will be fine for a few weeks.

11 years ago

Thanks Wilson. I'm not suprised your DH has been walking far from you! Poor dude needs at least a month to refil his sprem bank! But on a real though you guys are very proactive in ttc and that's a good think. Alot of men leave the burden for the female alone to carry and act like they don't have any problems with their stuff but that it's the woman's fault. When really both parties need to be willing at ttc, and if after a while nothing happens then both parties need to be willing to get checked out. It's not always a female thing sometime the male has problem with his stuff. Anyway just saying kudos to you guys on ttc during your cycles. We really haven't taken it literally until now. We were trying but not really trying if you know what I mean, if and when it happen it did kinda thing. But we are being more willing, speaking more about it and taking the steps to follow through. Sorr y to hear about your tummy troubles, stock up on liquids to replenish the vits and mins your losing, plus keep you hydrated. 5days tilll you test? Wow! How many DPO will you be then? I'm aiming not to test till at least 9dpo so I've still got another week to go. How long are your cycles or rather when is AF due next? Mines will probably catch up with yours given Im every 24days.

Bauer: Thanks girl! Yes I am in the US, hubby left early this morning to vote. I can't as I just moved and is not a citizen yet. Nice trick with getting DH to BD hehehe Do you include alot of fibre in your diet? I asked because you mentioned about constipation. I try to incoporate alot of fiber in my diet, otherwise I go days without a bowel movement. Kiwis are a healthy source of fiber. I learnt my lesson when in London for the summer. You know fruits go for penny a dozen at the market in London and that's one of the things I miss most it how easy it is to eat healthily without breaking the bank. Well thanks to buy 2dozen for only .50pence, I had less than a week to consume them all before they get too ripe and spoil. Well I was having 3, 4 even 5 some days and this was every day. I gradually realise I was having a bowel movement every few hrs...albeit nothing much was leaving it. It continued for a few days as I was eating the kiwis without realising they were loosening my bowels until I googled kiwis giving the runs, turned out 1 kiwi contains at least 3grams of fiber, we can't even get that much in a slic of wheat bread! Hence it can cause diarrhea if you eat too much repeatedly. Well I learned something new so I buy a pack from walmart each week as it's one of the cheapest fruits this side, most of the others are too expensive. Still it helps to keep things moving on my inside.

Steph I eat a really balanced diet lots of fruit and veggies fiber is never a problem for me. I think its the iron in the prenatal vitamins because when I take Scarletts gummy vitamins I am fine and hers dont have Iron. I am not anemic and really dont think I need it right now. Its weird tho because it wasnt giving me any problems when I was taking it while breastfeeding and not pregnant. I think hormones are another one to blame. I had prescription vitamins when I was pregnant with Scarlett and they had a mild stool softener in them maybe I should get some more when I finally see a doctor. Sorry you cant vote this year. I like to call that taxation without representation I cant wait till you girls test and get your

11 years ago

Bauer oh ok, I gotca. I'm taking prenatals which includes folic acidd, plus my iron tablets as I've struggled with anemia in
The past. I'm good right now thhough. I took another OV test @ 4pm and it still shows a strong sure, indicating I'm still OVing!
Not sure my dh would happily comply again today but that is soo awesome for me as it's the first I'm experience LH suge
30hrs after I got a surge. Wow! Seems this is my month! I hope so. But it's awesome, I love it! Just wish I could take
Advantage of. Oh well, I'm a happy camper, we BD 4times in the last 7days so prayimng for the best.

hello ladies feeling much better this evening have been baking all day my friends birthday 2moro so made her favourite fresh fruit and cream cake and of course a chocolate 1 for my house lol
steph ye in that way he is very good its cause he wants this as much i do some times i wish we could go more when it comes to my fertile window as they say the more the merrier but i would complain ive done my best for this month if it works it works if it doesnt il just have a little cry lol but hoping it will good im 4dpo aa the minute il be 9 when testing af due next friday my cycles are 26days when are u due af the witch better not show this month for us all im drinking plenty of water and eating tons of healthy stuff so hopefully il be back to normal 2moro
bauer im sure a couple of weeks wont harm its hard enough dealing it sickness never mind anything else

11 years ago

Hello ladies!
Wilson you must be going crazy with just 3 days til testing!
Steph and eden when are you guys testing? Next week also?
Have a great weekend guys Ill get back on Monday to see wilsons

11 years ago

Hey Bauer

Hope you and your little been is doing great! Yes I'm testing next week, can't decide if I should do so at 9 or 10dp given af shows on 12dpo. Eitther way it'll be next Wed/Thursday.

Wilson how keeping chica? Any further symptoms? AF is due next Saturday which would make me 24days.

Nothing much to report this side. 4dpo today and I've had mild cramping each day since OV. Plus my boobs are unsually tender/swollen. Now I know it's way too early for implantation and whatever I'm experiencing is probably as a result of increased Progesterone which happens during OV. Either way I'm optimistic though not want to symptom watch as it's not gotten me anywhere in the past. Still I like the fact that my boobs/nipples hurt like crazy, makes me think something my just be cooking inside. Roll on next week! Oh and about the job....I called them today, 2weeks after my interview and they decided to keep interviewig so they wont make any dicisions till next month! Can you believe that? The worst part is if I hadn't called I would not have known! They said I'm still up for consideration but they can't determind just yet until after all interviews. Madness I say! Especially after hubby took a day off from work to take me there, big sacrifice on our not to mention everybody else who were interviewed yet they fail to tell us what they were doing without my calling them!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo