Community post

Discussion

Is Yeast Infection a sign of pregnancy?

Hi Ladies
Has anyone experienced getting a yeast infection during their TWW then later learned
it was a sign of pregnancy? Any experince would be welcomed.

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

ok, I had a yeast infection last month and did some research. It was not a sign of pregnancy in my case, but it can be a sign. Some women report having a yeast infection every time they are pregnant. I hope you are!

12 years ago

Thanks for your response Skye!

I got very excited the day I started this post, after reading on various sites and forums that the yeast infection (thursh) I've had for the last week, could be because I'm pregnant, as there were a number of women who confirmed it to be one of the earlier signs of pregnancy they experienced. So with great anticipation I hopped skipped home that, and used my last First Response HPT praying it would be the same for me, only for my exictement to be short lived when I got a BFN on my test:-( I've had mild cramps and various other symptoms, plus this yeast infection which led me to believe I very well might be, turned out I'm not so. AF was few days late also, but showed up yesterday so I know I'm def not preggors. Oh well onwards and upwards I say, maybe it will be our turn this cycle;-0

How is your journey going?

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo