Posts by stephray

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

Hey lovely TTC Sisters! Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!!:smile_2: :smile_2: :party: DH and I :bd: ...

537 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Crappy IUD Apppointment...not happy :-( :-(

Hey ladies OK so 6months after an appointment with an OBGYN who explained I have an enlarged uterus, and sho ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Very crappy first IUD Apppointment...not happy [sad] [sad]

Hey ladies OK so 6months after an appointment with an OBGYN who explained I have an enlarged uterus, and shou ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

2012 BABY DREAMERS

Happy New Year Ladies! Here's to a very blessed 2012, one where all our dreams of becoming mothers to heal ...

29 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

OCT 1st: AF + OV + Conception = July 2013 baby! Join Me!!:-)

Hey lovely CDP peeps! :wave: It's Oct 1st and due to form AF has show up! My OV is roughly around day 12, ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Is Yeast Infection a sign of pregnancy?

Hi Ladies Has anyone experienced getting a yeast infection during their TWW then later learned it was a sig ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HELP!!! CRAMMMPS!!!

Hi everyone My name is Stephanie and I'm new to this site. I am 32yrs old, and my husband and I have been ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

HELP!!! CRAMMMPS!!!

Hi everyone My name is Stephanie and I'm new to this site. I am 32yrs old, and my husband and I have been ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages