Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies
sorry i've been MIA a little (long story) anyway
steph omg I'm sooo sorry about this cycle it must be so hard for u that dh isn't fully co operating. He needs to remember that =babies!! and . I feel for you with all that you're going through hon. *sigh* well, better luck next cycle, please try to prevent this from happening again..we all need soon so we can join the pregnancy site together

wilson, have u ov'ed yet?? did u get the positive opk??

babyplease, sorry about the 's chica but ur not out yet! thats a good thing maybe test every 2-3 days if u don't feel as though is coming .

AFM, getting ov pains, i'm on cd18.. been everyday since cd14.. so we will see what this month has in store for us for the 's

I hope all is well with everyone else!.. as babyplease said, this thread has become pretty quiet! .. i miss you gals

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

hello eden how are u doing hun
i got my a positive opk yesterday so guess im ov 2day had a serious drop in my temp aswel so hopefully thats a sign to show ive ov fingers crossed anyway have been al week and going to contiue till next friday so hopefully i catch that lille eggy this month fingers crossed anyway ur right ladies thread is gone way to quiet miss chatting to all u ladies

12 years ago

hey wilson
I'm glad that you ov'ed this cycle .. looks like we ov'ed on the same day!! I too am going to continue for the next few days .. really need a this cycle.. i'm getting tired of ttc .. mY poor dh is so worn out form all this .. but the good thing is that he wants this as bad as i do.. when do you plan on testing? i'm not sure if i'm testing early this month.. might just wait till is due.

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

hey eden
i defo no i ov this month wow it was a painfull ov and i would never have ov pain before i had the mc thats crazy well if we get our this month are babys were concieved on the same day that would be crazy im continue the but by am i exhausted with al the my bf aint compaining do and he,s the same as ur dh wants this just as much as me oh il think il test on 12dpo im a such a poas addict hopefully i can wait that long

patricia

12 years ago

hey wilson I'm sooo happy you ov'ed , sorry about the pains though, but at least with all that, you're DEFINITELY sure about ov day... how are you temps?

My body let me know that i ov'ed on cd18 but my temp says differently.. i had a dip on cd 19 instead of rise.. its very annoying.. but this morning it rose. Idk if 2 trust my body or the temps. Coz i definitely knew when I was ov'ing.. it woke me from sleep at 2am and lasted all day on cd18... this is the first cycle ttc that i ov'ed from the left side so either i'm 1 or 2dpo. I decided not to stress too much about temping etc this cycle, so my temps are kind of sparse .. now i wish i'd kept up with it every morning

It really would be awesome if our little bubs were conceived on the same day ..we didn't do any yesterday though, dh was busy.. i hope that doesnt slim down our chances

with testing on 12dpo

Eden

12 years ago

hey guys sorry I have been busy lately. Steph sorry about your DH my DH gets real tired like that too, not me, im never too tired to lol. This cycle just sucks! No O for me I think its because Scarlett has been nursing around the clock due to molars shes finally starting to slow down and eat again. Im on CD 20 and already showing signs of I hope she doesnt come super early because I wont have all you great cycle buddies anymore. Babyplease sorry about your and Wilson I have to say I'm jealous my DH can't more than 3 times a week hes getting old! Well I will be here next cycle for sure no chance of a for me. all.

12 years ago

hey eden im so happy i ov,ed aswel really didnt think i would have ov,ed this month so glad i did cause it gives me the chance to see another and by god am i prayin for that well u should go with what u no as they al say we no are own body and if u not for sure when u ov,ed id go with that but keeping taking your temps and see how u get on mine had a dip on ov day and has went up yesterday and today so here,s hoping they keeping going up and stay up and dont drop at al oh im sure u have done plenty of his swimmers would have been thier since day before ov day and when that egg drop they would have pounced on it im getting really tired from all this i wouldnt have a high sex drive so i hope i get a this month cause i really dont think i could do all this next month i do be exhausted im feeling very gassy 2day and last nite during i got twinges in my boobs never get this usually and i had it last month so hope this is a sign have u anything to report since ov
hey bauer good to see you back glad to see scarlet is getting back to herself hopefully she will be 100% soon so u can get some good nite sleep and i wouldnt give up yet ur not out till the shows her face all i takes is that 1 time to catch that egg oh id luv to be like u i am exhausted from all this but the bf wants this just as much as me but when i say no to he,s like oh u will regret it if u dont see ur so i give in anything to help get me another and i need a sticky on this time and if u do get af soon doesnt matter if ur on a different cycle we will still be ur cycle buddy,s

12 years ago

So ladies... Got my today. I just tested because I had one left and af hasn't showed yet. It was positive!! I called my doctor and he wants me to get my blood drawn to check my levels. We will know more later!

12 years ago

omg babyplease!!!!!!!!!!! i'm soooo happy for ya hon!

Eden

12 years ago

omg babyplease

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo