Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 537 Replies | Last Page

sorry steph but it could still be early. I would have got a 10 dpo too. LMAO i just sat down with a big bowl of vegetables and scarlett ran up like she wanted some only to take my fork and feed me like a baby. She has the cutest little belly laugh every time she feeds me a bite. shes getting veggies all over my shirt and in my hair because she is laughing so hard. I tried to go coffeeless the other day I am hopelessly addicted. I had a horrible head ache the whole day. I'm going to have to try gradually weaning myself.
eden! I know how you must feel I used to have 2 a month(every other week) since my first as a child and the first cycle I started taking herbs it was like 19 days then the next was like 21 and then finally CD28!!!! having a normal cycle helps so much!! I started charting only to realize was coming at 4 DPO! I saw several gynos and they all put me on birth control which just made it worse because of the estrogen. Thank god for the internet or Scarlett wouldn't exists and I would probably be going through menopause right now!
Wilson I hope everything is going well
I keep taking pregnancy test DH thinks I am nutz but when I was pregnant with Scarlett I was so sick all the time! I don't feel any different at all, just gassy. I kinda wish I would get some morning sickness just so that I didnt worry so much. The test line is Still kind of light I see other girls test on here and the test line is DARKER than the control. Maybe he is right and I am over-thinking it.

11 years ago

hello ladies
so satrted af yesterday and my gosh its another very painfull 1 so back on the ttc wagon i go oh ladies i have been thinking about giving my body a break but it hurts a lot more if i stop cause it will feel like im giving up i just need to keep going and keep trying until i have a little baba just want my own little family like ye all we just wont give up till we get wat we want and steph and eden we need to make a huge pact thats 1 of us gets knocked up this cycle
steph well done on the weight lose fair play to u i would luv to loose a few pounds myself found it so hard to shift these annoying 5lbs if i got to 9nd a half stone ill be happy so fair play girl no how hard it is have my fingers crossed when u test ina a day or to u get a bfp
eden good to see u might be ttc this cycle i really have our my crossed for u 3 were put pretty close on our cycles im due to ov the 3rd of nov when are u due to ov
bauer darling still so happy for u hope ur little 1 is doing good will keep my fingers crossed u get a little princess but a little boy would be lovely a gentlemans family lol i would luv a boy first then a little girl so she will have a big bro to help her when shes older lol

11 years ago

Morning. I am now 22 dpo! the countdown website goes to 21 but ill still get on here to talk to you guys You are so ambitious Wilson, you wil make a great mother one day.
For some reason I don't feel like this pregnancy is real. I have no symptoms at all other than being exceptionally gassy and hell everyone gets gassy from time to time. I hope after I get an ultrasound or hear the baby's heart it will set in. I'm starting to worry that I will never love this baby like I love Scarlett. It is still very early I'm sure I will become very attached after the fear of miscarriage goes away.
I hope all of you get next month!
Have you heard from the doctor yet Wilson?I hope whatever your problem is can be easily corrected.

11 years ago

thank you bauer i just hope it will happen very soon would give anything in this world to be a mammy
ah its understandable u feel like that but once u see that little bean wriggling around on the ultrasound and hear its little heart beat u will fall in love before its even born and im sure u will luv it just as much as u luv scarlett
when are u getting ur first scan ?
went docs anyway hes took blood tests and that was it said he cant explain why this is happening he said he would like to put me on progrestrone so ive to back in after i ov so fingers and toes crossed for me this cycle going to try my best to everyday after af is gone for the whole cycle so im sure ill catch the little eggy this month :)

11 years ago

Its great that you are so optimistic Wilson after so many losses. I hope the progesterone helps, it sure did with Scarlett. I haven't the slightest clue when I will get my first scan I haven't even made my first appointment yet. I am still having insurance issues but hopefully that will all be worked out soon It says online that the babys heart should start beating next Monday. Maybe I will borrow my friends doppler and see if I can find it. I always hated prenatal appointments anyway id like to put off going for a while. My doctor was a real jerk he would pull out his doppler listen to the babys heart for like 10 seconds and say yep still alive see you next month. I was bleeding at like 30 weeks and he told me I was crazy!He didnt give me any reasons why I would be bleeding or anything. He just said I was nuts and Imagining things! I ended up switching doctors at 36 weeks and had Scarlett at 37 weeks. I ran into my old doctor at the hospital and he didn't even recognize me! clearly I was just a number.I hope I find a good doctor/midwife this time around.

11 years ago

Hey ladies

Thanks for the comps re my weight loss, I'm marvelled at my own acheivement and motivated to lose even more. Wilson you sound pretty small to me. Nothing new to report. I am 12dpo today so AF is due tomorrow which would make it cycle day 24. I know it seems kinda weird my period comes so often but it does. Years ago it was 26days every cycle but now it comes and goes every 23-24days. My friend thought it was great as it means I get more chances of being pregnant, sure only I'm not experiencing the advantage I supposedly have. Anyway I was tempted to test one last time when I woke but resisted the urge to use my last clear blue digital (they are so expensive!) because I'm pretty certain af will be here by tomorrow. Failing her arrival and nice would be nice! Yep I'll take that over her coming any day!
I am unusally bloated (tummy looks 3months on) which is indicative of af coming, plus I am soooo dry when I go to pee I'm definitely not using soy next cycle. Seriously I usually have moisture or slight to plenty CM nearing OV time, which continues closely to when af is due. I have had zero moisture, when I go toiliet and wipe, jus dryness. During BD my body produces it's own thanks to being aroused but that's it. So because CM has been a prob for me in the past, I'm not sure Soy is for me as I think I've acheived the opposite result.

Bauer: Your old doctor sounded like a nightmare! I really hope you find a good one too. Only last night I sat watching hair tip videos from a popular youtube blogger who died few days ago during childbirth! Yes you read right, childbirth! This woman was fit and healthy, already had a 8yr old daughter and was now pregnant with her boy, she posted only 2weeks ago an update vid of her and the baby, said she was having constant contractions, even went into the hospital thinking she was going to deliver as her contractions were every 7mins, the doctors stopped the contractions, and in her own words made the "told the baby it was too early so he needed to stay put for a few more months " I wished she has given birth then, even if by c-section as she passed this week trying to deliver. I don't know if it's the doctors fault or not, still I think it's one of the worst time to go is when one is on the cousp of a new chapter in their life ie parenthood, recently married or whatever else that menat something important to them. Can't say I didnt cry a tear, as I thought that could be anyone. I had reminded myself of my confidence in God's supremecy to keep me during time like those.
So get a new doctor a darn good one too! Praying you'll have a successful term and delivery.

Eden: Kudos on AF coming! Seems something must be working! Wilson a pack we aught to make indeed. AF isn't due till tomorrow and OV day is cycle day 12 which should be right in time with you guys OV. Wilson I'm definitely the same weekend as you, I'm guessing Eden will be too. So a pack it is!:-) Eden are you in?

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I had contractions starting at 34 weeks and they were about 10 min. apart but the doctor told me not to go to the hospital until they were 5 min apart so I had contractions for weeks on and off. I dont know if waiting until my contractions are that close is a good Idea but on the other hand I dont know if stopping them is either.

11 years ago

hell ladies
bauer i need to be that way i need to be strong cause i no if i break thats it thier be no getting back up have my good days and bad days but have to keep telling myself u must go on or u will not achieve ur desired dream
wowo ur old doctor sounds bad had a few of them myself but have finally found a doc i am happy with and he explains everything in probly language not in medical words which half of the time i wouldnt understand id say u will get ur first scan around 16 weeks its usually later on ur second what country u living in
steph fair play its not easy ah id say im small but not to small im a size 12 would luv to be a 10 an tone up my body have a few wobbly bits around me stomach and legs that id love to be nice and firm lol crossed ur af wont show u and u will get to use ur test and it will show i defo wouldnt use the soy again if its making u dry u need ur cm around ov time just go natural then u taking evening primrose oil i find it work great with me otherwise id be slightly dry steph thats defo a pack im in for sure i will be doing everything in my power and i mean everything to make sure this is my month going to try keep as busy and not think about the ttc at all see will that help going to go get all my xmas shopping done and get it all wrapped but goona leave it till the week of ov to wrap so i will be nice and realaxed lol have to start early when it come to xmas ive 14 nieces and nephews so a lot to buy for so im trying to think of everything to be doing now next week that ttc doesnt cross my mind cause usually that is all i think of every minute of the day and im sure its not good to be constantly thinking of it so what plans are u going to try to make sure this is the month for u have u taught about getting softcups i actually swear by these things used them first go in june and bam and last cycle only 2 cycles i used them and i got a result all i need if for d little bean to be sticking
eden hun u in on our pack and not 1 of us can break it we all have to get knocked up lol

patricia

11 years ago

Wilson Christmas shopping is an excellent idea I should do that to get my mind off all this pregnancy stuff.You sure do have a lot of nieces and nephews!. I want to get my kids a trampoline this year Mackenzie is 6, I guess I dont talk about her very often she is my stepdaughter. She calls it a jumpoline I feel like I am showing already,which is impossible seeing how the baby is the size of a sesame seed. I am a little bloated and its pushing my extra skin(from scarlett) out
You all need to be careful if these herbs are making you dry. I took something once before that made me dry and shortly after I got a yeast infection. I dont know for sure they were related but boy are they uncomfortable I wouldn't risk that again... I wish could remember what it was that I took. I live in the U.S.A.
I need to try to save for a new car because we only have one and it is a compact car(hondai accent) Not really fit for a family of 5 with 3 big dogs! can you imagine trying to drive 6-9 hours to go visit family with all of those carseats jammed in my backseat. My poor stepdaughters booster doesnt even fit between them.Not to mention with the infant seat facing backwards one of us have our knees jammed into the dash!I dont want to finance anything because we are about 20k upside down on what we have(my husband made bad choices before we were married)! Maybe I could save like 2k and get an old used minivan.
That makes me feel so old I can't even imagine driving a van! Kinda makes me wonder what the hell was I thinking going into this ttc thing. but then I just got a babies r us catalog in the mail Its worth it. I hope your pack works and you all get the darkest ever next month!

11 years ago

hello ladies
oh bauer its a fantastic idea keeps u from thinkin about stuff for a while anyway should keep u busy but make sure u bare in mind no caring heavy stuff will sure keep my mind busy anyway so anything thats helps keep my mind of ttc i will do lol going to see a physic in the morning so nervous but yet so scared shes sounds like a brilliant physic my friend went to her 4 years ago and she told her a lad named patrick that always wears a hat is going to drown and guess what a lad we no well in our area named patrick always wore hats died swimming in a quarry freaky stuff so im going to give her a shot hopefullu she can tell me when ill concieve lol awh bauer i luv the name mackenzie would luv to call my daughter that awh u will for sure get a nice decent family car for 2k well in ireland u would anyway and our pack is defo going to work for 1 of us eden and steph no breaking our pack now

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo