Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 537 Replies | Last Page

ugh im so sorry wilson thats no fun at all! I hope you feel better!

11 years ago

hello bauer only feeling a little normal 2day went to the doc and im loaded wit antibiotics for 2 weeks throat and ear infection and she gave me medication for my sick stomach and plus i told her my concerns about not been able to get pregnant and she has finally listened to me and is giving me more test so in for the first blood test the 20th of this so i actually dont care if i dont get kocked up this cycle knowing the doctor is finally listening to me and get me further tested and the bf has to go in for sperm analyis so im getting somewhere

11 years ago

Thats fantastic news Wilson! I'm so happy for you! I hope the doctors can help! I have a stomach bug as well now. One of the children I watch came down with it and it quickly spread to all the other kids and everyone in my house. I'm starving and afraid to eat DH got dysentery when we were in Afghanistan and ever since then gets diarrhea terribly when its going around. My step daughters 7th birthday party is tonight. I have this bad feeling she is going to get sick at her party. I'm actually quite surprised that she made it through the school day without getting sick. How does your bf feel about the sperm count? just the thought of that would emasculate my dh. he thinks he has super sperm.

11 years ago

hey bauer awh no u have it to no i wouldnt wish it on any1 especially u when u are pregnant vomiting is not nice at all ive only been eaten 2day first time since saturday weight myself 2day aswel and i have lost over 9 pound been sick since saturday couldnt keep a thing down i really hope ur feeling better soon its not nice awh happy birthday to ur little women hope she had a lovely party nd didnt get sick
awh im thrilled regards the doctors tests i feel like finally they are listening to me and things can be done if anything is wrong hes actually ok about i told him if were in this together that means tests and all and he agreed no question about it :) we will be 8 years together this year and by god i couldnt ask for a more better man

11 years ago

wow eight years is a long time when are you all getting hitched? Thats good hes not scared to have any test done. We made it through the party last night, scarlett had diarrhea and it leaked all over her pants but luckily I caught her and changed her before anyone noticed. Mac managed not to get sick somehow. Mark has been running to the bathroom all night I am pretty much over it but still terrified to eat. 9 lbs is a lot!! you must be really dehydrated. My baby belly appears smaller today. how in the world are you contagious through the computer?!

11 years ago

hey bauer yep 8 years i would love to get hitched on our 10 years anniversary its just getting hime to agree haha ye hes actually happy to get the tests done which in my case im pretty happy he agreed so im just hoping we wont need to get them done been very busy all week and going to continue been busy till monday so hopefully il be lucky this month but hey im getting sick of saying that every month maybe ill be lucky when it never happens so im starting to go wit it it will happen when its ment to be but wish it was so soon im ready to be a mammy already
how have u all been have u all got over the bug hope so cause it was horrible bug had it for a full week and i ws petrified to eat but got thier slowing and now i cant stop lol

11 years ago

wow 10 years is like forever!!! what is he waiting 4? super sweet tho. I wish my DH would have waited at least 3.oh well. Maybe God is waiting for you to get married to give you a baby. I finally got pregnant shortly after I got married and thought that was sort of strange.Did you guys do anything special for Valentines day yesterday? We are super broke with him still being out of work so we just did yard work. He called the lady back and she said hopefully by the 4th he can start I wish she would just give him a freaking day! I don't know if i should waste my time filling out forms for public assistance or just hang in there a few more weeks. you know it will take at least a week or 2 to get any type of assistance and by then I might have to cancel it all if he is working because than we will make too much. I'm so frustrated we have NO food in our house and I have 100 bucks to feed us for the next 3 weeks. I dont need all this stress!!!! The stomach bug is long gone , I lost a 3lbs from it. Scarlett lost 1lb and DH lost 4lbs. did you gain your weight back yet? today is going to be warm and sunny here. How is the weather in Ireland? I cant wait for summer- so sick of the cold. I'm sending you truck loads of what day are you testing? When did steph say she was going to be back? I didnt realize she would be gone this long I hope everything is ok with her.

11 years ago

hey bauer yep 10 years is a long time with hime since in 15 i no think he,d get the finger out dont no how many times ive dropped hints but hey he,s a man ud nearly need to spell it out ha wel god can feck rite off lol dont think i could wait that long to be knocked up haha awh thats sucks u really dont need all that stress i hope u get it sorted soon i would apply for the assistance at least if he doesnt work u will have it thier yes had a lovely evening got a lovely heart necklace and box of chocolates then had an indian and a glass of wine last nite and watched a film got spoilt rotten so i gave him a nice suprise by dressing up so all in all had a lovely evening and i only ov,d yesterday so wont be testing for at least 14 days im not able for the bfn each month so will wait till af is due thats if i can last ha im not sure cant remember when she said she is back i hope she comes back with a bfp ive been since last friday and going to continue till monday and just for the best yep i put back on all my weight t=didnt take me long at all think why i dropped so much weight was because i hadnt drank water or anything in 4 days so was probly all the water and stuf gone from my body but al recovered now so i wont complain

11 years ago

Oh that sounds so nice! My DH hates Valentines day and thinks its a retailers holiday to suck you in and make you spend money. He says he shows me his love all the other days of the year and doesnt need to on one specific day. Whatever at least I dont have to worry about getting him a gift. We went to the aquarium this morning and then the library Scarlett is tuckered out sleeping on my lap. I dont blame you waiting the full 14 days, thats what I normally did when I was trying. Did I tell you I took the intelligender test? it was really weird, it turned orange for a girl than it turned green for a boy and then back to orange...uh maybe that means girl? I dont think it was worth the money. I have a feeling that the baby will be a girl. I will be really suprised if its a boy. DH would be ecstaic if it was a boy. I need to talk to my doctor about it but I want DH to catch the baby and announce the gender before handing to me.

11 years ago

hey bauer was a really nice evening yes ur dh is rite its all a money racket buti love getting gifts so if the bf wants to buys me give i wont complain at all and plus my birthday in 4 weeks so even more gifts oh how i love getting presents haha yes id prefer to wait 14 days the disappiontment does not be nice at all so best to wait oh really never heard of those tests before u will no if its true when u have the baby awh that sounds like a perfect way to deliver ur baby so cute

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo