Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Wilson- glad to know you got some laughs hon! and ur most welcome to join us, the more the merrier with the , hope we all catch these dodgy little eggs

Steph,LMao!! @ ur DH and saying that he's feeling violated loollll, u got me looking like a crazy person here in front of this laptop LAUGHING! dh is looking @ me like wtf?!! I am going to preach to him like you did to your hubby!, he'll buy it, since he's trying to be more religious

I soo know what you mean, we spend most of our time trying to prevent it, thinking if you EVER have sex without a condom or BC, ur gonna get knocked up! ( i want to beat my biology teacher in the head with a book now!) dang, darn liars saying that everyone's cycle is 28 days and if not, something's wrong with your hormones.. yadi yadi ya. The b**ch had me thinking that my cycles were abnormal ( i was young and stupid )

same here, after all these years, i just found out that cm and ov pains are normal (found this out in december from google! ) I too thought that it was "cold" and would get very upset when it became watery and plentiful. I even went to a doc to check out my ov pains (i didn"t know what it was back then) and the a**hole told me that I have some very tiny cysts in my ovaries... i want to scream at him now and say THEY'RE CALLED FOLLICLES YOU DUMMY! AND THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE SINCE I'M ABOUT TO OVULATE and because of that, he diagnosed me with pcos after only a pelvic u/s.. no other tests. He had me on metformin for nothing! cause I clearly O on my own. So whenever I got O pains, i just thought that the cysts were acting up. I took it for about 1 week and threw the rest out.. it made me soo sick uugh.

after I came off that, we just basically bd whenever we felt like, and as you say, hit and miss. I even came to terms with not getting preggers, cause he said I was infertile ( after only 1 pelvic u/s). that NASTY, NASTY, NASTY MAN!! i should sue him now. ( I did extensive research on pcos). well, finally, in december last year after a MAJOR BREAKDOWN in november 2010 (I had become a drunk, left my dh for 3 months, after only 3 months of marriage, smoked cigs etc) I finally came back to the loving, open arms of my DH in february last year, got clean and we just started living life and enjoying marriage. After I realized that everyone else around me was preggers, I said to myself "ya know what, I'm not gonna let this win" after a few mnths of research, i got all the info i needed by december, and January this year was our first cycle trying (charting opk's, "yoga" poses etc ) but on a real, we were "ttc" since I was 17 ( I was living with him since 16, and like you, he's the first man I ever had) and I am now 23 *sigh*

omg sorry this is so long, and a bit off topic, just wanted to give some background and I will by tomorrow know for sure when i am 10dpo, waiting for a solid temp rise to confirm ov. BTW, I was born in venezuela, but now I live in Trinidad. (in the caribbean) and you?

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

LOL I so have tried the after BD acrobatics! My DH doesn't like to think we are trying even though clearly we are not not trying. I try to do it without him noticing like i lift my hips up to put my undies and pants back on and just take a LOOOONG time to do it. We BD 3 days in a row needless to say DH says hes drained today. I have been making old jokes to get him to keep going all week. I already have a test so I'm going to try really hard not to use it but it is just an 88 cent walmart one. With my first pregnancy I tested at 9 dpo and got a bfn and then I had hot flashes in the freezer at work so i decided to take another 12 dpo and it was bfp. My nips have been really sensitive all week im in pain BF my baby and today was the first day they didnt hurt horribly so thats my sign. My temps are all over the place, probably has something to do with my persistent broken sleep and BF. Steph how is the 27th instead of the first? although i think it would be funny to tell DH i am preggo on april fools day he wouldnt know whether or not to believe me.
Eden they told me I was infertile when I was 14 and it took me forever to get pregnant the first time but it happened stay optimistic :) I'm not infertile my eggs were just waiting for DH and thank god my ex husband would not make a good daddy.

12 years ago

Hey Wilson!

Welcome to the club! Glad to have another member joining our team! So far there are 5 of us OVing this week. So hopefully we'll get the results we're longing for in 2weeks!

So you're just as much of a nutcase as we are huh? Wiggling your legs in the air as if trying to moon walk hehehe Well I'm happy to know there's more of us out there, and like you said a girls got to do what a girls gotta do so just do your thang and make them babies! What OV methods do you use if any?

Baue: I'm not suprise your DH is juiced out after yall BD 3days in a row! Seems you're already having symptoms of some kind, I can't say I feel any different, not even the usual OV cramps I'm not getting. Hope that's not a bad thing.

You're a windup! Wanting to tell your hubby on all fools day if your preggors! heheheh AF is due for me on 26th March, so I'd love to test before then. Did you OV yesterday like I did? That would make us 12dpo then. I'd love if we could all make a pack to test on the same day. Sounds like fun but not sure it'll be realistic given we all have different cycle length. Will do a roll call tomorrow and find out from everyone. PS You do he arobatic moves too? lol seems we may have to start an acrobatic team on CDTP!

Eden will reply to your post in a little....still cracking up!

12 years ago • Post starter

hey eden heres hoping we catch that eggy this month have seen nothing but pregnant women everywhere lately just want it to happen already my sister has edometriosis which is a thick linen around the women which prevents pregnancy had to get a procedure done a few time to thin it out at 16 she was told she,d never have kids so she decided she didnt need any protection so and at 17 found out she was pregnant turned out to be twins so if ya ask me some doctors havent a clue what thier on about i believe thiers hope for every1 no matter how infertile you are where thiers a will thiers a way and you know your own body so you ur ovulating so thats a good sign and glad to see your enjoying married life enjoy ebery minute of it as i do say enjoy every day as its ur last hope u see ur this month hey stephray yep im just as crazy as ye im using opk,s bbt and taking vitamin b6 taking primrose oil till ov and at the start of my cycle i took soy isoflavones to help make eggy srtonger and trick my body to release more estrogen so hopefully i see this month dont want to see another have heard a huge amount of success stories on soy iso women who have taken this had concieved on the first cycle so hopefully all my has caught the egg this month nd eden im just like u my OH was the only person ive been with aswell with him since i was 15 and im now 22 feel more like 30 if anything lol

12 years ago

Hey Wilson

I'm amazed by the story of your sister! I'm reminded of havning a minor gyneacology procedure done at year, and my nurse urging to start with family planning, as she was 38 and couldn't have children because of that case of edometriosis you mentioned. I didn't know what it was but she explained breifly, and l felt so moved and powerless to help her as she and her hubby really wanted a baby but all sorts was happening with her because of that edometriosis, even after having numerous precedures done. The worst part was they were married for 5 or 7yrs and she was perfectly fine in the early years but was ready to raise a family. Only for the endometriosis to take effect and everything went downhill after that. Poor woman had tears in her eyes and was urging me not to wait but just get on with it. I have to say it did slap everything into perspective and made me realise I only have one life to live. So I should be willing to embrace a family at any point, not simply when I'm ready. I'll never forget her, such a lovely lady.
Now back to your sister, to think doctors wrote her off and now she has twins! That is amazing! I believe in your sentiments, that there is hope for everyone, regardless of their infertility.
As for the stuff your using lool! Girl you and your hubby should have not problem trapping your elusive egg with all that stuff your taking! I'm even tempted to run out and stock up since I'm only taking fertility Vits, Omega Oil, Iron tabs and that's about it. Nothing else. Nada! But good on you though, at least you are prepared. Good going.
Did you say the Soy oil was good for pregnancy? Tell me more....

Kudos to you and hubby, that's good going. My hubby's is the only person I've been sexual with. We've been together 4yrs in May married 18months. We are both the same age at 32.

Eden:

ROTL! LMAO! LOL! DWL!!!!!! Your response had me in constant stiches as you were so brutally honest! Which is what made it funny! Thanks for the morning humour, I can def relate to some of the things you mentioned! I had the fear of God put in me, that if I even looked at let alone played with a boy I was gonna get preggors! Especially after my mom "played" with my dad when she was 14, and guess what? There I came 9months later! So as you can appreciate I was petrified from a very young age about interacting with boys, incase I get pregnant young. And I know my mom would've sent that baby back from whence it came so I wasn't taking no chances! lol

As for your doctor diagnosing you with cyst instead of follicles and your rant about it Girl your a trip! had me cracking up with laughter! Indeed sue him you should!

Thanks for sharing your story, despite the humour I know there were some seriousness to it. I'm happy you were able to regroup and find love once again in your teenage sweetheart and hubby, it's always fulfilling feeling knowing the person who we most love is there to receive us, even when no one else will. Well done also on finding renewed hope to conceive and raise a family. You're a fighter, and that's a very warm attribute. I'm a British National living in the US. My DH is a US national and I moved here to be with him last year.

Hey ALL!

Just checking in with everyone, to find out how we are doing and let you ladies know how I'm doing also.

Today I'm 2dpo. No itches or twitches just yet. No post ovulation cramps, lower back pain or tender boobs. Just a very bloated/pouted tummy, which I'm putting down to drinking alot of fluid, though normally in the mornings it's pretty low then rises by the evening. Somehow it seems pretty high from morning till evening. Might simply be that I'm eating too much and need to quit eating for a week! Either way I have zero symptoms to report. I'm still producing CM, just very small amounts compared to two days ago. Again the texture of todays' one is very different also, so I'm sure it's the post OV CM that's I'm getting. Still hopefull and prayerful we hit the jackpot this month! Can't imagine it just yet, but it would simply change our lives as we know it now.

Also ladies could you hit reply with the details required below. Just so we are aware of when we're all due to test, and hopefully we could do the same together.

ROLL CALL: Please answer to your names (with present Miss)

Stephanie:
OV Date: March 14 AF Due Date: March 26 DPO: 2 10DPO (test date): March 24

Eden:

Bauer87:

Siobhan:

Wilson10:

Steph!

O day-March 14 AF day -? not really sure
Test day-March 27th unless I get really suspicious symptoms sooner or AF eairler

Past 3 cycles- Feb-27days spotting at 25days Jan 23 days dec-18 days Feeling good about this month :)

good morning 2dpo and nothing really exciting going on. I feel a lot of pressure and fullness today maybe its something maybe its just because I had 3 cups of iced tea and a gatorade with dinner yesterday night. its been so HOT outside I honestly considered turning on my air conditioner and its only March. 83 degrees! CM is all sticky now cervix is closing up, its so hard to tell now it use to be very clear open or closed but now that I had a baby its like can stick my finger inside it or kinda just a slit never Closed. Lots of semen leaked out this morning :( Now that there are 5 of us one of us should get knocked up right? thats 20% of 5. No offence to you ladies but I hope im that ONE that will get prego this month. I was going to use Soy iso. this month but im so scared it will hurt my milk or make me vomit or something. I used progesterone cream a few months ago and I had almost no milk at all my poor baby was pissed. If im not the lucky girl this month maybe ill try it next month. Are you guys trying for a girl or a boy or no preference? I think my DH only has girl swimmers (he has 2 daughters) but a boy would carry on the family name. I think I would be happy either way.

12 years ago

Good morning to you too Bauer!

Thanks for the info! 83d in March! Where are you at??? It was in the 80iest yesterday too, but it's much cooler today.

Seem you forgot to do the acrobatic moves last night to keep your little soldiers in:-( Nevermind hon, given your hubby already has two girls, I'm sure there are many more where those came from! I'm amazed how you and others are able to test the cervix to know when it's closed or open, soft or hard. I haven't the faintest idea what that is I really do need a sexual education class on the female anotomy

To be honest we're not trying for a girl/boy, just we just want one! We desire 3 children in total so I guess afte the 1st or 2nd depend on the gender then we might be praying a little but harder for a particular sex. At first I kept thinking we'll be having a girl first, but after numerous dreams I'm convinced we're having a boy first. But I agree out of 5 of us there must be at least 1 conception! and no offence ladies I hope that one is MEEEEE!!!!! hahahaha sorry I couldn't miss that spot for a laugh! But on a real I really pray there will be more than one or at the very least one . And which ever of us it falls on, I would be THRILLED to know I was apart of this ttw journey with you ladies!
PS - How many kids do you want? I have two girlfriends each having 3kids each. One has 3girls, the other has 3boys, and neither are giving up till they get another gender child, so keep til you get your boy!!

The semen were at least 2 days old no BD last night. I used the soft cups with my first pregnancy and if i dont get pregnant this month I'm using them again next month. I live in Virginia beach and its suppose to be in the 80s again today but rain tonight thankfully. I only want 2 babies not counting my stepdaughter so this will be my last one. unless I have an unplanned pregnancy. I think im going to get an IUD after my second baby. but there is no way in hell im getting my tubes tied that sounds painful I was reading old wives tales for increasing chances of implantation and here is what i found: Drink a glass of wine somewhere between 3-8 dpo, drink lots of pineapple juice, take baby asprin everyday. do you guys know any other tricks?
I was trying to ask my DH what he thought of unassisted home birthing and he got really annoyed he was like your not pregnant why are you worried about it. I really want to have my next baby at home i felt so uncomfortable at the hospital last time with all those monitors hooked up to me forcing me to lay down and as for the epidural i was fully dilated!I kept telling the lady when I got there I needed to use the little girls room and she wouldnt let me go I guess she thought my baby would fall out in the toilet or something but i needed a catheter to get my pee out to make room for the baby and i pooped on the table I want to like squat or something maybe even a water birth. Do you guys know anyone who had a baby at home? I hope more than one of us get pregnant this month too it would be really awesome if all of us got knocked up.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo