Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Hey Eden

Thanks for my teddybear hug, right back at you girlfriend! I enjoy interacting with you, you got lots of jokes! And keep making me laugh! As you said it's the best medicine and is good for the soul, so keep the laughter coming

Thanks for your concerns and suggestions re folic acid. It was a big boo boo on my part! Yes I made an error (thanks to CDP as they don't list as one of the stuff we use) it's not fertility vits that I'm taking, it's folic acid vitamins. The brand I'm using is the num 1 in the UK and I toke a few boxes over. Cost me a dime and a half but still I knew it was good for something. It's called Pregnancare (before conception and throughout all of pregnancy and breast-feeding) It's folic acide with vitamins. So I'm taking that, some Omega 3 and Iron tabs. Nothing else. Wouln't know what else to take. But yeah I'm good thanks, good to know you've got me! If this was a test you would have certainly passed with A*! though then again after you answered *present miss* to your name, you strike me as the mischeivious type who used to get into trouble at school ....did you?

Oh for us to become become 'big' girls and graduate to Pregnancy site! Wouldn't that be great! So you want 6babies huh? A girlfiend of mines has 6 kids! Yep 6 all in the space of 7yrs! So the oldest is the 7 and the youngest is under 1yr old. She and her hubby will be married 8yrs this June. Yet she's still only a size 4/6! Don't know how she does it, but she adores her kids. She don't work but stays home FT and home schools them. Funny as I kept thinking how I doubt she had half the concerns I do in trying to get pregant, I doubt she even buys OV or PT! Yet she just lays with her husband and gets pregnant pretty much yearly. (BTW it's her sister who had the two home births I mentioned in my prior post) I know you'll make a good mommy as you seem to dote on your nieces and nephews. I on the other hand has very few nieces and nephews but numerous God-children (10 at last count) Yep I'm that friend that everybody wante to be a god-mommy to their child as I was single without kids, and could afford to help out financially. I would also like to think that being a good friend had something to do with it My oldest Godkids are 14, 13,12 and younger> Looking forward to finally having my own someday.

Good on you for getting another Your soldiers came back out??? Don't worry hon, there must have been a few that made it to top

So now the wait begins....Roll on next week!

12 years ago • Post starter

hey eden no havent checked it out may have a look on it hopefully we be al on it soon this better be our month really wanna see this month and here about of u guys oh i no its takin way to long he,s a very laid back man he better get of his ass soon nd get me 1 waiting to long now could never see myself with any1 only him

12 years ago

Glad my roll call looks good! Took me alittle time but glad it's done. So we can all keep a track on every one's test and AF date. Wouldn't it be great if in the next 2weeks I can change our statuses to preggors!!! Man that would be awesome! I was out of PT but made the SACRIFICE and bout a clear blue pack of 5 (first time) for the whole of $18! it's $3.55 per test! Can you believe that? Anyway I guess it will be less conspicous than the First Reponse one's I'm used to buying as it tells you plainly prenant or not pregnant so I'm excited to see those words come up.

I second your motion re: Wilson! And yes I agree great to see most of you gals still with your first love I waited till I got married so my DB is my first in many ways

LOL @ Wilson re wanting to have Christmas Dinner so no Christmas babies! Or at least you want to have your dinner first! girl your bad! I agree, Christmas dinner is the best! Cooked for the whole town last Christmas, though it was only for hubby and I. Still I couldn't help it I'm a tad impatient myself. Hope to busy my mind for the next 10days. God help!

Maybe your BF will marry you after yall start a family. Maybe then the rest of the girls and I will have a wedding to go to! Ladies buy your hats, just incase Wilson gets hitched next year! lol

Hi ladies!
Mind if I join? My o day was tues the 13th and af is due 3/27. Hubby and 8 have been ttc since Aug and I have have very long cycles-last was 86 days. I decided to take soy iso on days 3-7 this cycle as well as evening primrose oil and it moved my o up by 45 days! Not too sure if ill see a bfp this cycle-hubby was sick wih a nasty stomach bug during o so we were only able to bd 2 days before and 1 day after. I think I'm ok with possibly not getting a bfp this cycle since I had such good results with the soy/epo combo.
-Laura

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

I wish I would have taken a child birth class or something I was so unprepared. I kept holding my breath because of the pain. They were worried about it so I had even more monitors put on me. No one told me when your water breaks it doesnt stop coming out!!! I sat on the toilet with water gushing out making phone calls for like a half hour, My dogs were going crazy they had their big slobbery noses up in my croch their nasty butts were trying to lick up my trail of it leading to the bathroom.My poor step daughter was like 4 and was so scared because I looked like I was in pain. I didnt even finish packing my bag so I had to run around in between contractions trying to find everything. Some women are in labor for like 24 hours-not me. My water broke and 6 hours later I was holding my baby, it took me almost 3 hours to get all my stuff together and get my husband home to go to the hospital. My contractions were 2-3 minutes apart the whole 20 minute drive. It just sounds more relaxing to just take a nice bath and deliver my baby in there, No hospital bag no driving no monitors and next time maybe ill start taking some type of gentle laxative the last month. I wish they would have let me crawl around on the floor like a dog! they wouldnt even let me out of bed to go potty. I swear to god i was in more pain after giving birth from the catheter than the actual birth. They kept treating me like if I got out of bed even to mess with the tv Id be like one of those girls on "I didnt know I was pregnant" and my baby would just fall out.

And the core of the pineapple is nasty! I dont know if I could do that- you chew on it? do you swallow it too? I can drink some red wine. my hubbie has been drinking it every night for a few weeks for his blood pressure. Is it safe to take aspirin while I breastfeed? and as for the folic acid I have been taking my prenatal vitamins for over 2 years LOL I'm pretty sure Im good on those even if I miss a day. stupid vitamins got me cutting my fingernails and my babies every other day. What is this about grapes? My DD has some juicy juice grape juice will that work? what about actual grapes?
Come to think of it it I did drink an entire bottle of wine during my TWW with my first but never put those together.
And steph Virginia beach is in Virginia along the coast just above North Carolina. It is probably even warmer in Georgia than it is here I am originally from Ohio so I'm not used to 80s in march.

12 years ago

good morning all,
Steph, I've heard great things about pregnacare!! I'm glad ur taking it, and relieved that all you gals are getting some sort of folic acid in and your supplement list sounds good to me, i wouldnt know what else to "advise" you to take either

Yes, i DO want a truckload of babies , so does DH, see he has a big fam, 13 brothers and two sisters And me, well I have one sister who's 15. My mom miscarried 3 babies (stillbirths), all at 8 months (poor thing)
Your friend sounds alot like my sis in law lol, sometimes I wish I were as extremely fertile as they are . A size 4/6? kudos to her, I'm a size 0 and hope to gain a few pounds from pregnancy (it suxx being skinny..uughh ) You must soo love your godbabies huh?!

Wilson, girllll you are a trip, you make me laugh hehehe, I want to be a bridesmaid in ur wedding! it'll be really kool if you could make us ALL bridesmaids! Hopefully by then we'll have our little bubs

Laura, welcome! ur in good company hon, thnx for joining us I do hope the soy iso works for ya, as I said before, if (god forbid) this isn't my month, i will give it a try next month

Bauer, LMFAO @ ur dogs HAHAAHA! omg . It sounds hilarious now, but I'm sure at the time, laughing wasn't even in your vocabulary. I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience in the hospital though, I understand why you would much rater a home delivery. Now, I'm even considering it
As for the pineapple core, I just chew on it if the core is hard, but where I live, we have many softcore pineapples, so its definitely chewable and I'm able to swallow it with ease, I had some last night , it was just a tad bit harder that the actual "meat" of the pineapple, so it was do-able

Not sure about the aspirin and BF though , you should ask a doc or google it maybe, just to be sure. Well, the grape juice is made from grapes, so, my guess is yea why not go for it!
I've been helping myself to some as well. Definitely gonna try the wine thing though, you drank a whole bottle??? how many dpo were you at the time?

AFM, definitely ov'ed on the 14th, will test on the 24th . I am now officially 3dpo yippee!

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

good morning Happy S. Patrick's Day I feel a lot of nothing today. I dont really know how many DPO I was I had pretty much given up hope on having a baby so I just stopped tracking for the most part and had fun. Those 2 weeks I had a whole bottle of wine, an entire bucket of magarita I wrestled a goat got a tattoo on my foot by some drunk sailor went to a ho down and got a promotion at work and had lots and lots of with my DH. I really should get this messed up looking tattoo fixed before I get pregnant again this thing is awful!

12 years ago

haha steph i love my xmas dinner do look forward to it al year if even if i got to eat it then went in to have a baby i wouldnt mind once i get to eat it yum would actually like 1 now oh why do i tease myself oh im gonna try keep busy myself gonna do some baking clean the house but in saying that its clean so may mess it up so il have something to do oh thier better be a wedding or he be getting a slap nice big hats now ladies @ eden course no problems we be all pushing buggys up the church be a good so 2dpo nd feeling normal just loads of gas actually feels like is going so slow the sooner the better test day comes
and to u all

12 years ago

Happy St. Patricks Day Ladies!!

How is everyone today? Doing well on my end, sitting on 4dpo. Nothing to report except some increased cm today (sorry). If i conceived this cycle, my due date woule be 12/4--I kinda had to laugh because my bday is 12/24 and I always thought that I would try and not have a baby around a major holiday (especially Christmas), but now that its taking longer than expected, I really dont care. I was talking to my mom today and she is hoping it didnt happen this time around because 2 of my cousins are preggers and are due in july & aug & thinks that if I have a baby later in the year that everyone will be baby-ed out and no one will be as excited. I have a feeling im out this cycle anyway, so lets hear it for a 2013 baby!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo