Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello ladies
ye i had to have a d&c my body hadnt realised what was happening was waiting for 3 weeks to start bleeding so i opt for a d&c taught it was the easier option for me and it was actually fine was sore for a few days but wasnt scary and the nurses and doctors were lovely so thats a bonus
eden my dear i am testing on wednesday which i be 10dpo oh ladies i am as excited as a kid waiting for santy and hoping the will stay away when are back trying eden ?
bauer so glad scarlett slept bet u had a blissful night sleep :)
steph woohoo i hope u catch that little eggy this month eeek every finger and toes on my body are crossed for u i wont rest until all us 4 women are knocked up and a happy birthday to ur dh dont do anything i wouldnt lol
eden and steph a happy belated birthday to both of u hope ye both got spoilt rotten :)

11 years ago

Thanks Wilson, the sky the limit then right? Hoping to BD at least once for his bday! I came back the day before so I could spend it with DH. I got a card with some cash! works like a charm that does! plus a few goodies ie perfume and lingerie. Ate out that night too, funning thing was I was soo jet lagged, that DH and I didn't BD for at least 4nights! As by 10/11pm I was out cold! So bday night seemed like a perfect opp to BD right? Not in my tired mind, I was out like a lightbulb hehehe but now I'm back on US timezone I'm good. What is D&C? So Wednesday you'll be testing? OK great! Will be holding my breath til then. to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

heyyyy

Wilson, I am waiting *impatiently* for Wednesday! I feel as though I'm the one who's going to test haha.. smh.

Thanks dear, re HBD, I had a blast for my birthday!.. my family (mom, sis, some neighbors, and my in-laws) came over.. I was soo darn high bwahah
But it was a lovely little party

anyway, I may be back to ttc in November or December, all depends on when my body starts back to function normally again.. so far, it looks as though it may be by november, coz the herbs are working very quickly and efficiently.. the only thing is, I feel as though it has raised my progesterone levels to an all time high I feel really tired, my boobs hurt like never before (and I'm sure I'm not preggers coz dh and I only once --> 5 days b4 Ov).. but overall, I feel about 85% more healthy

to you!

Steph your birthday was the day after mine.. wowww.. happy belated birthday hon LOL @ 10 yrs my senior...omfg u crack me up!! , *warns you with index finger*.. age is just a number

nice 2 know u enjoyed ur bday! Hope you both have fun!!

Hope to see u back soon

Bauer how are ya?

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

hello ladies
steph glad ye got to bd i hope u caught the eggy glad u had a great bday nothing like some cash always works lol em a d&c is where the dilute ur cervix with meds then u get knocked out nd they use a long instrument to crape out the foetus :( oh im counting down the days till wednesday

eden i cant wait for wednesday just hope i wont be disappionted dont wanna see a so glad u had a good bday ah so thiers a chance u can be knocked up by xmas woohoo hurry up nd get back on the wagon lol im really pulling for u omg u could be knocked up ud never no when is af due

patricia
XXX

11 years ago

hey guys
Ive missed you!! DH has been home for the past few days so I haven't been on here too much. Happy belated birthday to you 2 . Wilson I get scared if I need a pap done I cant even imagine a D&C. I'm 13 Dpo today and very crampy I'm pretty sure the will be here by tomorrow morning. If its not I'll test on tuesday.

11 years ago

OMG LADIES!!!!! SHE DIDN'T COME TODAY AND I COULDNT WAIT. MY CERVIX IS STILL REALLY CLOSED TO BE 14 DPO . IF YOU WANT TO SEE ITS 61366 IM SHAKING IM SO EXCITED and nervous.

11 years ago

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I'm literally SCREAMING here!!! soooooo happy 4 u bauer!

Omg!
keep us posted!!

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

Bauer:

Woooohooooo!!!!

That sneaky little egg of yours, all this talk of being out this cycle, and only BD once prior to OV, should've known that egg of yours was up to something! I'm soo happy for you my darling, best news of the day so far, you have literally made my day! Thanks for the joy of sharing in your special moment with you I celebrate this moment with you and wishes you successful term. You've been here before so I know you'll take good care of yourself and your little bean as it grows. A hearty from your sisters on this post

11 years ago • Post starter

thanx guys! i feel so stupid i keep having stomach pains at night and im thinking I pulled a muscle or something but its from breastfeeding scarlett! duh!(we are down to twice a day and she nurses longer and harder at night) I even took some ibuprofen last night I've read that nursing during pregnancy causes contractions but I had no idea that it would be that strong I have been really tired and out of breath too but i thought I was just getting out of shape. LOL you would think the second time around id know what to look for. DH works late tonight I cant wait to tell him he was joking around this morning about me being pregnant because I was so tired i had tears in my eyes man will he be suprised I hope you all get too! Tonz of I checked out the pregnancy page but it was really lame without you guys so hurry up and get over there!

11 years ago

omfg bauer darling so happy for u woohoo and i pray its the stickiest bean ever
well ladies i gave in this morning nd test 2moro seems like so far away lol and guess wat i got a faint im so excited but wanna see them tests get darker before i can take it in looks like another trip to he chemist 2day will be re testing every day till its darker

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo