Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 537 Replies | Last Page

I wish I could go away for a awhile. maybe i should drug him next month lol i could put maca and caffine in his food.Im going to get some softcups too. My husband has been really worried about money lately because he graduates from college next week and we will loose his GI bill. I think we are going to be fine but the thought of relying on my income is scary to him. its a big mood killer I wish I could find him a better job or get him a promotion. is always better when we aren't worried about money or surgery. I cant wait for LOL I'm ready to try again. 12 days to go. wilson and steph my cycles have been messed up ov days were cd 25 cd 30 cd18 hopefully next month is closer to cd14

11 years ago

Maca and caffine sounds like a plan! Promise not to say anything I guess he does have alot on his plate, give him some time, I'm sure this season will pass. Wow your cycle sounds wack! How many days long is it? 2yrs ago mines was 26days long, now it's 23/24days which is good because I OV quickly but bad because AF shows up every 3weeks! Hoping for a BFP before the year is out.

11 years ago • Post starter

hey steph i should ov in the next 3 days i usually ov cd 11 or 13 and im on cd 10 using my opk and softcups not using soy only used it 2 cycle and worked for 1 will just let it happen its self but im 100% the softcups got me knocked up last time was always 1 in with swimmers on the ready for the egg so heres hoping will happen again this cycle :) should have been 17 weeks now :( but i guess it wasnt meant to be heres hoping i have nothing but healthy cycle now and bang it happens and before i no it thier be a baba if only it was tat easy lol
awh bauer hes probly stressed out just drug him next time lol or just tease him hell give in usually works with me haha
steph ur cycle sounds like mine ov so easy would bleed for 5 days then bam 3weeks later thier back hope mine are still like this anyway after d d&c some people say tat messes with your cycle and ov hope it doesnt happen to me

11 years ago

Wilson seems no matter what you try softcup or soy you have success conceiving. And you're cycle seems to bounce bam quickly too. And So I know it's not if, but when you'll carry your healthy baby full-term and become a mommy. Well don't hold back, go full swing and get em tiger! But seriously I hope you guys are successful again this cycle. You remind me of myself, very determined, so with you failure is not an option...as you won't stop until you get the results you're after. So I'm rooting for you and really praying we all become mommies in 2013.

I'm excited I'm back on the ttc wagon, but soo dont want to blink incase I miss OV! Like I know that dread of missing it, then having to wait for AF to show then having to wait the next week for OV and the cycle continues. So I'm hopeful DH and I will get it this 1st time round, after so long away. I don't know whether we should be hitting the sack everyday next week or once every other day, or how I dont know Guess once we get this attempt out the way I'll be better able to strategise for next, incase we miss it. I began buying few bits and bobs for our little one. Mental I know but it's my first time ever but it gets my blood pumping and sends my anticipation skyhigh so I'm loving it. Anyone done the same?

Steph

hey steph ah hopefully it will happen soon at least i no i can concieve so that gives me strength oh im glad my cycle bounces back so heres hoping i ov this cycle will be a bummer waiting till next cycle the minute i get a positive opk i am bouncing on my other half and then ill be using my softcups and plenty of prayers lol oh im the type of person i will not stop till i get what i want
i fell the same feel like i wanna use my opks anytime i wee incase i miss it lol and if u feel up to bd everyday go for then u no for sure u are covered im rooting for u guys eek i get so excited around ov time just hope it works
nope not buying yet but i do have the urge to but fella would think im crazy lol but i really cant till i ambuying so much cute stuff awh

11 years ago

Well I have told DH incase he thinks the same of me, but it's only been a few jump suits I saw on sale that's all. Won't be buying any stollers, or redecorating our spare room just yet...will hold out until I see that 2nd line on the stick before I get started thanks for the tip re BD. Today is cycle day 5 so may start BD from this Sun til the next. Let me know how you're getting on.

you cant buy baby stuff until your 12 weeks pregnant its bad luck! my cycles were very normal before the summer and then all the sudden i started having 37/40 day cycles! I'm still ovulating but very late and then I have a 13 day luteal phase.
steph!!!
I feel so impatient im 4dpo and there is still a chance because we a day or 2 before
Im so ready for #2 I even picked out names
I decided to stick with color names because of Scarlett
If its a girl I'm going to name her violet or hazel middle name ann and if its a boy I was thinking slate or sterling LMAO I didn't pick out scarletts name till I was 7 months pregnant and I didn't even really like the name but Dh wanted to name her Lola and I hated it so i just went through the book until we agreed on one. Her name suits her tho she is feisty.
Wilson I'm so jealous at how easily you fall pregnant and I wish you all the in the world this month did you try the progesterone cream? I used it until I was 7 weeks with scarlett because I was afraid to stop, i even put some on when i would wake up at 2 in the morning to pee ! but when the morning sickness kicked in i realized it was making me feel worse.

11 years ago

hello ladies defo worth a shot steph anything is worth it if ya get ur 2 llines so i got my positive opk 2day yay so time to get bedding and the soft cups lol really hope it happens for us all this month
awh bauer sorry to hear about the long cycles id go crazy if i had a long cycle oh ur in the tww hopefully it flys for u and u get ur bfp

11 years ago

yay! wilson seems like steph has been really busy lately LOL I hope you both get your

6dpo here... Blah

11 years ago

thanks bauer taught i was gonna have a wonky cycle but nope seems like any normal month only thing i can do now is keep up with the and keep them soft cups in to hold them swimmers closer im hoping this is a lucky month for me
wish u both loads and loads of

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo