Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello ladies how are u all got a bit of a shock today got a not exspecting it all check out my picture could it be wrong and plus i wasnt trying

9 years ago

OMG Wilson you have just made my day!! That is such good news i'm Soooooooooo happy for you chica! Congrats and best wishes for a healthy term and delivery. Keep us posted.
PS no news on my part may have to do myomectomy surgery to remove fibroid before moving forward with baby plans :-(

9 years ago • Post starter

hello steph so good to here for u its actually safe to say im in shock did u look at picture

9 years ago

No I'm responding from my cell cause I'm at work. Send me the link of the pic and I'll take a look. So I take it you were trying why the shock?

no i actually wasnt trying steph was a once of incedent and here is the link
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=259793

9 years ago

Yep I saw the pic and voted positive you're definitely knocked up! :-) well its a great and pleasant suprise so well done. just make sure to do everything the doc says and pray very hard for this little bean to stick and become a healthy baby. Wishing you well.

Yep I saw the pic and voted positive you're definitely knocked up! :-) well its a great and pleasant suprise so well done. just make sure to do everything the doc says and pray very hard for this little bean to stick and become a healthy baby. Wishing you well.

hope so not a fan of the blue tests hopefully this my rainbow baby
sorry to here u have to go for surgery will it take long for recovery

9 years ago

I'm not sure. My first myomectomy 10yrs ago took a few months before I was back at work plus it wasn't entirely healed from the inside for a long while after.
The gynea here say it should be 3-4weeks before I'm back to work. Internal healing will happen with time. I'm hopefully to be preggors by year out. So if this is what it will take then I'm willing to get on with it.

Keep me posted on your progress.

hello ladies so have my first scan next week and by god am i so nervous wish it was next thursday already how are u ladies keeping

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo