Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Hi all, I havent read the progress since my last post, I'm leaving home now to get pizza, ice cream, and some much needed alcohol !!!.. {yea, at 10pm smh!} with dh... (this is his idea of an apology) lol
Anyway.. I came across an article while doing some research. Idk if you gals are into this kind of stuff, it has to do with the law of attraction.. but hey, I've reached the point where I'm willing to let some divine intervention in here's the link:

http://www.deliberateblog.com/2011/10/30/can-the-law-of-attraction-help-you-get-pregnant/

Hope it helps at least 1%
I've been doing everything wrong! ...
I will have to try to be more positive about this whole ttc thing from now on.. although thats easier said than done

Will read previous posts tomorrow with hangover haha!

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

I clicked on your link eden, I agree with what is says. I'm glad you 2 worked it out even if his apology is pizza and beer.I wish I could have some beer! If you all get morning sickness when you get your (because I know you guys will get a soon) you gotta try these sea bands!! I just got them yesterday, they don't get rid of the nausea completely but they defiantly take some of the edge off. These combined with my preggie pop drops I feel normal again! They look like ugly sweat bands but so worth it!you all have been so quiet does that mean you all got pos OPK? lotz of ? I got some for the first time in 2 weeks last night I have been curling up in a ball telling DH not to touch me because I'm so nauseous! Give me an update! when are you guys coming to the other site how much longer till testing?

11 years ago

hello ladies
eden so glad u have sorted things out nothing like a few beers and pizza and then plenty of make up lol hate arguing with the other half not nice at al hope u didnt have a bad hangover :)
bauer good to here u found something to help with the sickness its not nice at all
so ov has been and gone so im 2dpo so 8 days till testing and by are them 8days gone feel like forever wish it would hurry up had some serious ov pain al day yesterday and friday it was like i could feel my insides moving was not nice pain was that bad the bf wanted me to go to the hospital i couldnt move without crying with the pain but gone today so thats good hopefully it was a good sign and we caught the egg this month ov,d on friday but didnt get to yesterday cause i was in so much pain so not so hopefully with missing yesterday

11 years ago

wilson that sounds awful maybe you hyper ovulated and dropped 3 eggs! I'm sure missing one day will be fine especially as much as you hope you are feeling better today.

11 years ago

Hola chicas!

Wilson, I'm sure u still caught the little eggy with all that

Bauer, I just read prev. replies.. ur thinking about giving ur little bub my name? PLEASE DO! heheh I love it and it would be total honor

steph.. whats up sugar?

Afm, I;m the angriest bitch on earth right now.. my neighbors are stressing me!.. its enough that both of them (on either side of my house) just gave birth - 2 months ago and 8 months ago.. and they still wanna harass me about shit that dont interest me right now.. I had to call the cops on them! they parked in front of my gate on purpose and refused to move their vehicle so dh and I couldnt get our cars out.. ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Been binge drinking and smoking and didnt bd on time.. I'm 4dpo today.. so I might as well count myself out for this cycle. I'm sorry girls... life is just shitty sometimes. I want to fight them!! I cussed them out in espanol so they didnt understand me its hard living around assholes.. sorry for the rant but I'm just extremely upset

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

OK ladies I'm not sure if it's me but I still haven't detected my LH surge even though I've tested for the last 4 days! I've been having mild OV cramping, no CM just yet but I usually OV on day 11, yet it's day 12 today and every day my test shows only 1line the reference line. I've been reading reviews on my OV test: Answer One Step Ovulation 7-Day Test-Kit and it seems alot of people are frustrated by it's inaccuracies, of no surge liine, pretty much the same thing i'm experiencing. i will test again later today but Im very suprised that I haven't seen any surge in 4days, like does that mean I won't ov till next month???? Surely it should show a faint line indicating a surge is on the way. Nooo not even that, just a ref line. Meaning i'm not Oving, yet I'm cramping like crazy! I'm actually really annoyed as $15 testing for one cycle is ludicrus! I only wanted to use 4 then the remaining 3next cycle. Not all 7!! I guess cheaper doesn't always mean better. I've learnt my lesson, back to FR. Anyway on a up note, I've BD 3times in 4days, so I'm hopeful we would have done enough for this cycle...providing I OV that is.

Wilson I feel you, had bad OV cramps last cycle which lasted several days, was taking ibruborfen every few hrs. Eden lol girl I can feel yor heat all the way in GA! I wouldn't want to be your neighbor! lool

11 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies
awh bauer never felt anything this painfull in my life i googled hyper ovualtion and by god i hope not lol dont think i could handle twins hope all that bedding was enough to give me my little angel feeling much better thank u how are u and the sickness getting on

eden i hope ive done enough awh F**k hope ur not to stressed with the neighbour no how u feel i had to move in may because of really bad neighbours could even have 2 of my friends over for a cuppa with the neighbour ringing the landlord saying we were having a party so we got outta thier was making our life hell hope u get it sorted soon and try not stress to much

steph darling u could have just missed ur surge or either the tests u have are no good i always use clearblue digital and wouldnt use anything else that take out the guessing for u oh i had the most severve pain on saturday wasnt even that painfull after my d&c was gutted i couldnt saturday wanted to cover all my days till wednesday hope i didnt miss my chance and good to see even do ur getting - opk ur still so u can catch that eggy of urs are u taking temps to show u have ov.d

so at the moment ladies pinches and twinges in my right ovary some serious amount of cm had to wear a panty liners i had that much and not getting my hopes up my chart is going to the same way it did in june when i got my hopefully this month i will see a and so do u ladies

11 years ago

Wilson all your symptoms sound really good Why don't you want triplets? I read some where that I am way more likely to have twins because I am breastfeeding and freaked out for a whole week but for some reason I am very calm now I am convinced I am having one baby and it is a girl. I have no scientific evidence - strictly intuition here.
Eden sorry your so stressed you would think that those girls would be too busy with their new babies to cause you problems. I did put your name on the list but I am really trying to give the new baby a color name because scarlett is a color
I hope you still ov steph did you stop the soy?

as for me the nausea is getting worse every time the heat kicked on last night I got a terrible hot flash and wave of it. I turned the heat off! lol DH thinks I am nutz I have the thermostat set to 57 I am freezing but can't stand the hot air blowing around. My wonderful neighbor made me some soup

11 years ago

bauer i hope they are bought my tests 2day while doing shopping for next monday and man is it going to be the longest week ever wish i could click my fingers and it be monday already haha oh defo not triplets would like to have my kids in 1s seen my sister raise twins and by its hard work so id love to have mine seperate so i can give them all the same attention as babies were as with triplets ud barely have 2 mons to urself at al
awh no sorry to hear about the sickness hope it eases for u anything u can take to help like peppermint tea or anything some ginger nut bisciuts helped me with my sickness

11 years ago

YESS!!! Finally got a pictiure perfect surge line today, the strongest I can recall in months. Got very bad cramps last night, had to take ibruprofen then go back to bed this morning to quench it. So I knew I was OVing just worried why it wasn't showing up on tests. I took some pics but don't think I can upload from Blackberry, hubby took laptop to work this am. No doubt I'll be using up my 4G quota on my phone today as I can't do without the internet. But I'm sooo happy just knowing everything is working as it should, better a day late OV than none at al right?;-) anyway will try squeezing another BD in tonight before goes away, DH is at work and won't be in till at least 7pm. Will keep you ladies posted.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo