Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 537 Replies | Last Page

ook girlies,
i uploaded my pic :) just go to my account and you'll see it.. tell me what y'all think.. pleaassee. pic was taken after time limit though
wilson, tweak the pic n upload it!! you too steph!

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

eden my pics are up need opinons please will check out urs now

12 years ago

eden i defo see a second line test again 2moro see what happens

12 years ago

OMG WILSON!!!
i definitely see two lines AAAHHHHHH!
i think this is it for you FX.. i'm testing again 12dpo :))

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

really taught my eyes were playing tricks on me actually so excited hope this is really my dont wanna get my hopes up do looks like all my was worth it can see 2 lines on yours defo retest in a day or 2 see what its like then

12 years ago

nope, ur eyes are DEFINITELY OK!
p.s i thought the same thing too :/ when i saw the little line, thats why i said it was bfn lol we will see wht the next few days bring. Please excuse me for any typos, i'm just excited

12 years ago

im actually that excited i wanna jump up and down and after seen ur test im excited for u aswel yikes this could defo be our month oh im so excited for us both

12 years ago

wow both of you! and to steph, test again!! everyone just test again since isn't coming yet.

hmm I don't feel pregnant at all. where's the cramp? I used to have it. today is 10dpo. and CD27 of CD28
and I have promised to test on 28th which is 2 days ahead!

I WANT THE CRAMP. is it possible not to have the cramp at this late (though I had it earlier already) and still get ?

I am discouraged now. I vomited last night (it's already 7AM 25th March at this side of the world. hehe) but that was bcos I cried so hard over a problem. I feel some pulling sometimes. that was it. achy legs, hips. signs on breasts.

User Image

12 years ago

Wilson and Eden!!! both of you look like you have faint positives. Sorry steph Load a picture and dont give up yet when I got pregnant with scarlett I tested 9 dpo and got a BFN. I'm pretty sure im out tho my cervix is really low and open and I started spotting today I dont feel like there is even any need to test I dont feel pregnant at all I feel PMS and thats it. My BBT is still really high but I think I am running a low grade fever I really feel like poop I'm starting to think these allergies are actually a really bad cold for you girls! for steph and for me

12 years ago

Hey ladies

Thanks for the sentiments. Eden af is due on Monday so I'm watching to see if she gets here then. Probably wont' test until then. I did upload my image the number is 180084 posted under negatives. I didn't realise at the time but I clicked the privacy button which hid my name so it just said a member. So you ladies can look at it. Will add anoher one for you all to see.

Wilson and Eden: OH MY GOSH ladies!!!! Congratulations are in order!!! I'm just looking at the images and it sees to me you are both up the duff! That is awesome ladies! Really really is!
So excited for you both! I pray all will be well and that it will show up even more so over the next few days!

Alexa: Chin up chica! Remember I had cramps and nothing became of it. I still think you're unto something though with your sore bbs.

Bauer: AF for you and nooo af for me??? You silly goose No af for you either but if she shows up, know I will be hear to hold your hand next month. I'm not confident about af not showing, especially because the test didn't pick it up toay yet I'm due on Monday. I'm guessing she'll be hear today if not Mon the latest.

BTW as post adminstrator I'm nominating myself as Godmother for any baby born to any of you ladies

Hugs to you both I'm rooting for all the other ladies waiting to test!

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo