Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hey eden thank you so much im trying my level best to stay positive but i really dont wanna get my hopes up to be only let down by a next week and next week seems like a life time away i wish i new what was going on was so devastated when i seen blood last nite i cryed like a baby and couldnt stop for hours
hey siobhan thank you so much for your support im trying to stay positive but it very hard

12 years ago

good morning all,
Wilson, i feel for you and i cannot say that i know exactly how you feel, i can only imagine, but keep your chin up
Looking forward to your update today chica

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hi ladies.

I'm Sooo sorry Wilson. I can't even imagine how you feel. We are here for you!

So I'm 21 dpo today and a bfn. I know I've been under a lot of stress this last week, but now I'm questioning my o date. I use opks angle track my cm. I'm unable to temp because I work different shifts every day. I don't feel like af is on her way, I did start to get tender bbs Friday but since then the pain has dulled to only if I really push on them. That's the only hung I have going on. Can stress really push af back a week?

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on in like a week. Wilson OMG I hope everything is okay and congratz to siobhan. has not gone away for me Im having a very looong heavy one Hopefully she will go away soon. Edan keep your head up girl I tried for over 2 years for Scarlett and it happened eventually. My DH says he doesn't want to have another baby right now but at the same time he doesn't want to do anything to prevent it. I'm so confused. I don't want my children to be spaced really far apart and I want 2. Maybe he has figured out that unless Im taking herbs and doing after arobics im just not getting prego. I dont know what I should do. Ignore him?listen to him and avoid sex on o day?

12 years ago

hey ladies thank you al for your support bleeding a lot heavier today and pains are a lot worse :( i have officallly come to terms that i have m/c was so sad and disapionted the last 2 days but after talking to my bf mother and sister has helped abit it was not ment to be and this is common in first pregnancys just wish it didnt have to happen to me was so not exspecting it but the only thing i can do is stay positive and keeping trying and hopig will be having a nice healthy pregnancy in the next coming months and talking to ye ladies actually helps so much ye al feel like people ive none for years it crazy

12 years ago

wilson im sorry hun.

12 years ago

Wilson - I am so sorry

This might help but I read somewhere that some people release a white balloon on the day the baby was due I myself am thinking of doing this on 28th May

Again I am so very sorry

Thinking of you

Siobhan

12 years ago

Wilson: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please say it aint so!!!! I am sooo sad for you right now I don't know what to say
Please accept my regrets and sincere regards, I can't imagine what you're going through and how you're coping
Just know that we are your cycle buddies, but also first women. So should you wish to connect with any of us, openly or in private, we are here for you.

Again my sincere regards. I am praying for you sweetie; that you will overcome this loss, conceive and bring forth a child/ren in the near and present future. Amen!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

thank you ladies well not to bad this morning bleeding nearly gone did a test and just like i new it would be it was a but not giving up and so glad i have u ladies as cycle buddies

12 years ago

Bauer, idk why your dh is acting like that, maybe he has his reasons (?) but on the other hand, he needs to respect your wishes as well, you're both in this together Seems like you need to have a serious talk with him though.. just explain that you want your babies close together .. idk if it'll work, but its worth a shot.. i'd say GO FOR IT!

lmosier, yes, stress can delay af a lot! as long as 2 weeks sometimes, it happened to me once, but thats in cases of extreme stress i guess, so maybe ur preggers!! who knows coz the boob pain sounds like a symptom 2 me

Wilson, you know we're here for you hon.. its nice to know that the bleeding is going away.. on to the yaayyy.. this is our month!!

Siobhan, how are you and the little one?? i hope all is well, send us some of that sticky babydust

Alexa, its nice to know that you're doing great chica!!

Steph how is everything? have you stared yet? are you trying anything new this cycle btw?

AFM.. just got the started, i'm a late o'er, so estimated o date is over the NEXT weekend *sigh.. i always have a double two week wait- waiting to O then waiting for

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo