Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello ladies did u have a nice weekend hope ye all didnt eat to much chocolate i ate way to much chocolate and still loads to eat so not much only waiting on ov will be happening this week well i hope anyway just going to keep all threw out the week and next week and hoping i see my was going to leave out opk this month but its killing me not doing them so off to the chemist 2moro to buy some
eden just keep up with that and all we can do is hope for our want to see a lot of this month of ye ladies
awh bauer hope scarlett gets her teeth very soon so she and ye all aint suffering poor babs they all should be born with teeth

12 years ago

Hello there ladies!

Sooo I took the test last night after work.... So now I have to start the treatment all over again this cycle. The should come sometime this week. I keep telling myself that I tested too early and may do another one in a couple days but for now the waiting game starts all over again!

I'm praying for everyone here and look forward to reading your posts everyday!! You ladies make me think positive everyday!

Talk to you soon.

12 years ago

Hey Ladies

I'm definitely out for this cycle Will post info later.

12 years ago • Post starter

I hope everything is ok steph. Praying for you.

12 years ago

Bauer, poor thing, i hope little scarlet feels better soon!

Wilson, i'm happy to know that all is well .. i've been going in hard on the sweets and ice cream ... i'm keeping up with the i'm on cd14 today, so Ov is next 4-5 days or so.. i'm gonna start on the sperm friendly lube tonight and everyday till the day after ov

Babyplease, i'm sorry about the BUT as we always say, ur not out till shows.. so don't give up hope, keep us posted

Steph what do you mean ur out for this month??? i'm confused and really WORRIED now!!..i hope everything's okay with you.. i'll be logging in here all day today to see ur update. Whatever it is, we're always here for you chica

i'm praying for all of us

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Thanks for your concerns all. I'm doing ok, just really gutted because DH and I haven't BD all weekend, missing my OV date and now leaving me to wait till my next cycle It's really long, but I'll explain.
OK AF ended 31 March, and I had been steering clear of BD as I know we'll do it this week then stop for another week or two (not my choice DH falls asleep as his head hits the pillows). Anyway Thursday 5 April, I tried playing around to let him know I wanted to BD but he just stopped me in my tracks and told me to stop! I didn't and kept pulling the cover off him and the pillow away and he just yelled that I should Stop! So I took my pillows and resorted to the couch for the night. The next morning he said he didn't mean to turn me down but he was tired and would make it up to me. I tested the same day on 6 April and as I had mentioned, and the second line was very strong/dark, so I knew I was on point to OV. Furthermore I knew I was OVing with all the signs I had gotten for the first time ever. Friday night came; we were up till very late, ate and went to bed still no BD as he was again very tired. Saturday came we hit the mall for the day. He got news that a close family friend had been killed Friday night and that just messed his thinking as he became absent minded and didn't speak much on our long drive home. We got in and simply went to bed. All this time I was getting anxious as I knew I was running out of time and might have already OV. Sunday came we went to church, ate out, went to his mom's and met with family and talked much about the guy that got killed. We left late, came home then got set to go to bed. He was up for BD, but of course I wasn't too happy as I felt he had tied me out for soo many night it was pointless doing BD now. Anyway I thought it might be worth my while but as I was getting set I did another OV test just to see what was happening with me. I couldn't believe it that the second line was all but gone! It was soo faint it barely came up! I was soooooooooooooooooo disappointed I was in the bathroom questioning the point of BD now that I've already OV. I went to bed but he knew something was up, and asked I why I seemed disinterested. I told him that I was disinterested and was not in the mood. He asked why and it opened up a whole discussion about how because of him we're not BD as much and as a result my own appetite for BD has decreased and that's not a good thing. I went on to share a lot of other points and he just listened, only asking a few questions. Eventually I stopped talking, he rolled over and I said good night. At the end of it all I was glad to have gotten all my thoughts off my chest and let him know exactly what I'm feeling. Tonight I guess he took from last night's convo and after we ate and chatted for abit he went straight to bed. I joined him but he was already fast asleep. So I just came back on the pc. So there you have it ladies no BD throughout this entire OV process. Unbelievable! He seems to forget that making babies means we have to have sex! And not just few times per cycle either!
I am now cycle day 15 and I'm absolutely certain I've already OV as my period is only 25day long and usually this first stage is only 12-13days long, before the Lutheal stage begins. Well the test I did showed the LG surge was gradually going away so I know I did over the weekend. Plus all the symptoms I was getting have stopped. Interestingly normally I get a lot of CM and can tell by that symptom that I'm OV. Well guess what, till today I have not had an ounce of CM. Fat chance of it coming now that OV is gone. I'll just have to look forward to AF hopefully by the end of next week, hope for a better BD session next month. I'll live I suppose. No symptom charting for me this cycle.
So having giving yall my mouthful, how's everyone doing? I hope set and ready for BDing! Just think of the and that should keep yall motivated Do know that I will be right here cheering you ladies on so no pity party around here!

Thanks again for your concerns, will respond to your earlier posts tomorrow.

Luv yous!

12 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies oh baby please so sorry about ur but ur not out till the comes so here,s hoping she doesnt show for u
eden im keeping up the and will not stop till next week i wanna see another this month and hopes it sticks and of course see ye ladies with a
awh steph sorry to hear dh wasnt up for every nite i say to my bf if ur tired let me no cause we can go up early for and if that doesnt work and he doesnt when u want to simply when he wants to near the end of the month just keep saying no im to tired then say to him not nice been turned down and that u need his sperm for at least 5days of each month so can he try not to be tired and that if ye are gonna make babies u need to for them 5days and let him no how much it means to u and how u feel when he doesnt wanna bd around ov this is ur only chance and u dont wanna miss it my bf does never say no to if he had his way we would twice a day hope ur felling ok steph and maybe next cycle u could try soy isoflavones makes ur eggy stronger and trick the body to release more estrogen sending u loads of

12 years ago

Steph- Really sorry to hear about this cycle. I've been in that situation with my husband but it was the other way around. It was me who was turning him down (ironic since we are ttc) but I'm a nurse and a nursing student and am so exhausted sometimes, I just want to go to bed. So I ruined that cycle for myself. EVERYBODY tells me "it will happen when its supposed to" BUT everyone who says that isn't ttc. So they don't know what its like to be on treatment for ttc and anxiously waiting until the day I can POAS. lol. We are all here to support each other so hang in there steph!

Thank you Eden for sending me babydust! lol. hasn't shown her face yet. I'm going to re-test tomorrow morning before I go to class. I'm not having any symptoms of or being pregnant. Well I am urinating frequently, my boobs feel fuller but not tender, and I'm exhausted all the time. So I guess those are symptoms of both. Trying to stay positive tho. We will find out tomorrow. If I ovulated late which I usually do but the meds I'm on are supposed to regulate it...but if I did OV late at 30 days then I would be 12dpo today. So I will say my prayers as usually and hope for a tomorrow morning. If it is a then better show her stupid face SOON so I can start the whole thing over again.

I hope everyone had a good day and hope to hear from you ladies soon! to all of you!!!

12 years ago

hello ladies how are you all keeping so 2day is suppose to be ov day getting the ewcm but will see if i get a positive opk later :) hopefully i ov this month not sure if i will after m/c really hope i do and get a this month and a strong 1 at that
babyplease any sign of hope not :)
steph and eden how are ye keeping

12 years ago

Hello there everyone!! Everyone has been pretty quiet lately...Hope all is well!

I STILL have NO signs of yet. A couple days ago I was cramping like I was going to start that day...never came. I poas on 4/8 and 4/11 both . I'm not sure if I should test again or what???

I hope to hear from you guys soon!! I hope everyone's cycle is going good and I can't wait for some updates!! to all!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo