Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello wilson,
what cycle day are you on? any symptoms? Sorry i have trouble keeping track now that we arent ov at the same time.
I was at walmart the other day and noticed they sell cloth diapers, i already have a lot but i decided to buy a couple inserts so i have extra- they were suppose to be $9.94 when i took them to the cash register they rang up for $2.00. I went back there and stocked up on newborn size and got all the diapers I will need for the first 4 months for like $40 . i had picked out a package I thought was a good deal online for $90.00! I saved so much money. I'm not sure if it was a pricing error or if they were suppose to be marked down because no one wants cloth diapers. So far I spent about $200 total and I think I have enough from birth to potty train! Maybe I will need 3-4 more covers If scarlett doesnt potty train by 34 months but thats kinda old IMO not to be.
I'm like a child in a candy store so excited about saving money I feel the need to tell EVERYONE. Not to mention this is the first thing that I have bought for the new baby I love spending money on the kids for some reason- If i get a pretty dress for scarlett I get all excited like I just bought myself something. Which is kinda funny because I am terrible at shopping for myself. I am still wearing a lot of stuff from high school because I dont really like buying myself stuff.
I have gained 15 lbs so far-if i continue at this rate I will gain between 30-35 by the time I give birth. I know I'm supposed to gain weight but I still freak out a little when I start to get near DH weight. I only gained 25 with scarlett- but I worked a lot and couldnt sit at home and eat everytime I had a hunger pang with her.
hurry up and get preggers!

11 years ago

hey bauer im 9dpo 2day only 5 more and i test but think ill give in on monday ill be 11dpo so cant wait the waiting is only killing me but i no its just going to be another disappointing cycle as usual have had a few symptoms but not counting on them full heavy boobs loads of gas very tired and no matter how much i eat i cant keep full
wow set up till the baby is a toddler thats a well organised women for you i wouldnt be organised at all awh i love shopping for babys aswel the clothes do be so cute and small my bfs sister and brother both had babies in the last few weeks and i just loved buying clothes for them mad me a little sad and made me realised i should have been buying them for my own child would have been due 23rd march if i didnt have the missed miscarraige in august as its getting closer to the date its really getting to me i love saving money means more for spending how is scarlett getting on with potty training have you started her yet

11 years ago

I'm sorry you are approching your childs due date, I can't imagine how difficult that must be for you. Let me know what your results are when you test tomorrow. I think I get more excited about you guys test than I ever did my own. I always expected my own to be less disappointment. I have tried to potty train Scarlett but it is not going well. She keeps getting sick, she has the flu right now had the norovirus a few weeks ago and a head cold before that. Every once in a while she will poop in the potty but doesnt understand pee goes in there too. hopefully when it warms up outside she will knock off all this sickness and we can focus on potty matters. The weather has been crazy here 75 F one day snowing 2 days later.She is a little behind in speech which doesnt seem to make anything easier. She understands everything I say but has her own language no one understands. I was going to get her evaluated to make sure she doesnt need therapy for it but then she starting learning some words so I'm pretty confident she is just a late talker. It's so frustrating I see other kids her age talking in full sentences and keep telling myself not to compare. I think being fully potty trained won't happen til closer to 3 If she doesn't get it before the baby comes it will probably be several months after due to the adjustment.

11 years ago

awh its pretty tough if only life wasnt so tough
tested today and i sure u can guess the result ugh gets so much more disappionting each month never gonna happen for me
ah no poor scarlett hopefully with the summer coming in she wont be catching as much colds poor little pet not nice seen kids sick ah i wouldnt worry about her words my nephew was like that till 4 and 2 of my nieces and the minute they started play school was some difference in thier speech some kids just take longer id just give her time usually kids just potty train when thier ready if u just leave in sight of her and take of her dipper when ur in the house and put pants on her she will start using it more and when she uses it give her loads of praise and plenty of hugs nd kisses worked with most kids when ii worked in the creche

11 years ago

sorry hun. Maybe next month. keep your chin up. I tried taking her diaper off and letting her run around naked she will hold it until I get busy doing something and then she will hide and go!I guess the potty is just a scary place. I even tried putting her little potty seat in the corner she hides in but no luck. I guess I should just be happy she isn't taking her clothes off anymore. I hope your doctor takes you seriously and figures out whats going on!

11 years ago

hello bauer so af came and went just passed ov so heres hoping i get lucky this month be a perfect early bday present 23 on tuesday and still not a mammy taught id have been 1 by now oh heres hoping but not getting my hopes up ah bless the little pet has she done anymore hiding and going toilet how are you and bump coming along did u recieve ur scan yet ? any sign of steph been back where she get to ?
so got some tests done and all clear so now to be referred to a gynacoligist so getting somewhere

11 years ago

hey you long time no talk. good to hear you are getting test done. I am 25 weeks now and started feeling the baby's hiccups! its so exciting I cant wait to meet him/her. DH insurance starts April 4th. I don't even care if I get a scan done at this point I was going to pay to have a fun one done but they didn't have any weekend slots open and I cant go during the week. I went back and read Steph's old post she should have been back by Valentines day! I hope everything is okay with her. She even said she would get on here to see how we were doing while she was away. Scarlett has another bout of diarrhea! If it comes back after this time I am taking her to the doctor! No one should get diarrhea 3 times in a months time. I wish I could take her now but it would cost me a fortune to see a doctor and get a lab done on her poo. LOL the child has NEVER needed to see a docor for illness and the month her daddy is off work she poops her brains out, just my kind of luck. let me know how the gyno goes!

11 years ago

hey bauer ye im delighted tests been done things can finally get sorted and hopefully have me a healthy baby in the end ha wow 25 weeks its flying by for u are u leaving the sex a suprise ah no poor scarlett could be her back teeth maybe my bfs nephew is suffering from this at the minute and his mum brought him doc and the said it was his back teeth and couldnt do much cause it comes with teething hope it eases of soon for the poor little pet
ye i taught she be well back by now shes gone a very long time hope we here soon from her and eden hopefully i get an app soon with the gyno cant take months here in ireland to get an app which is a pain

11 years ago

Hey! af due for me on march 23rd would love to have a cycle buddy....i am in my tww very anxious to start testing!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies
I know it's been awhile and I suspect you're all concerned about my wellbeing, so I thought I'd pop in and give you an update, and let you all know I'm alive and kicking:-)
First of all, sincere apologies for my long absence away. I trust you are all ok, and that I'm becoming an aunty to not just one but numerous nieces and nephews. Updates this side is as follows:
My grandmother's funeral went well and according to plan. I'm happy I could've gone, as my dad couldn't make it, but my older brother from FL and his wife and baby also went. Besides I was able to meet numerous family members half of whom I'd never met. Yup my dad was a bit of a player during his time. It was a sad occasion to say the least, but meeting and being around my family was indeed the highlight of my trip.
I got back and dived right into job hunting, as I thought I was gonna go mad sitting on the porch everyday watching the cars go by or even worst, waiting for the sun to set. I was invited to a few interviews and what do you know, I got both jobs! Not same time mind you, one I started a month ago, working crazy hrs, getting in late, and having little time to watch tv, internet surf or even bd! "yep the joy of working life, I didn't know what I was missing" my other job offer working for the State just came through, and I start that role on Monday. I handed in my notice for my present job, will work tom, and Sun then off to ATL for my 1st day of orientation and training. I'm sooooooooo excited!!! Oh and I got a car too! Yes I did! That's been so much fun, having my own vehicle to get around whether dh is home or not. Plus working 35miles away from home meant I needed to be driving anyway.
And last but not least unfortunately there is not pitter pater of tiny feet on its way here or even remotely close:-( I came back from my grammy's funeral with the mindset of not trying as hard as I did before. So ever since then I've had 2 cycles but didn't care to use any of my ov test to find out when I'm oving, though I knew I ov around day 12. I've not pressured dh to bd during that time. So we missed febs, and only bd once during march ov. My next cycle starts on Tues, so I'm waiting to see if we caught the egg with that one bd. Doubt it, but it's happen to others so I'm keeping hope alive. Seriously though I've pretty much hopped off the tww wagon albeit temporarily and is pretty much going with the flow of things. Dh and I don't bd as much either. Work pressure has a lot to do with it, but also dh and I have been having a lot of tense moment lately, so I'm rarely in the mood to bd. But I haven't thrown in the towel I'm still hopefully and silently optimistic that it'll happen for us. A lot of people say it happens when you're least expecting, I'm hopeful I'll happen during this time when I'm least trying and therefore not expecting it to happen. On a side note, last month when I KNEW we missed ov as we didn't bd during that time, I experienced EVERY symptom I've ever recorded when I was symptom charting. It was CRAZY! Swollen boobs, sore nips, bloated tummy, cramping, cramping, cramping, errm just about whatever else happened yet we didn't bd not once during ov! So like I said in a past post I definetly can't trust my body to tell me when I'm preggors. As in my mind I'm preggors every month after every cycle, even the ones when I don't even BD!:-)

Can you ladies believe its been 1yr since I made this post?!!! Time sure does fly by like the wind! Thank you ladies for sticking around for the past year. You've been a source of encouragement and support to me, and I really appreciate being able to share with you on CDP. Hopefully by next year this time I'd have had my son or daughter. Wilson you too!
Bauer how are you and your little angel doing? I hope you're both well.
Wilson how are you doing chica? Please sorry for abandoning you. But I'm still here, and do know I'm rooting for you.
Tiffcoeburn94 welcome onboard. This post is 1yr old but few of us ladies are still here so we're happy to have you. Any symptoms?
Anyway I must go, long day tomorrow, start working at 8.30am and I'm still up. Something tells me I'm going to be dragging. I hope not! Will check back in soon...promise!

Steph

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo