Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello bauer well did the test nd a like exspected but im sure thier is always next month im going to go at it different next month going to keep charting but not use opks and just going to bd every 2nd day might help and it will take the stress outta this that why its probly not happened stressing to much if only getting pregnant was so easy lol
awh bauer i understand u wouldnt wait wold u not get a scan picture photo copy it nd put a copy in familys cards so when they open the card they will see it i would have loving to do this for xmas

11 years ago

Hey ladies
I'm here! Havne't gone anywhere. OK so long story short I'm now 11dpo, tested two seperate days now and I got two both times Yes a big fat bummer it is as I was almost certain I was knocked up. I've had mild cramping now pretty much everyday since OV, but my boobs are also bigger and tender to touch. Seems my OV was very strong last time, meaning my estrogen level must have sky rocketed *got strong LH surge line 2days in a row I'm actually unsure which of the days I OV* why my boobs have done a 360 on me. Even this morning after waking up I was getting pain sensation through them. It's been like this since last week. So I was confident that I was onto something as it's never happened. Furthermore just to confirm my that they are fuller...every month I've measure myself legs, hips, thighs, busts the whole works just to see how my weight loss is going. I go on the scale everyday but by measuring it tells me if I've lost fat anywhere. Well middle of last month the measurement for my individual boobs were 13inches....wanna know how much it is same date this month......15inches!!! So wrapping the tape measurement around my breasts *widest part* individually with no bra on I've gone up 2inches! So I know I'm not going insane or imagining things.oh and incase you think it's because i've gained weight, it's not. Last month I weighed 215, today I'm 210lbs so if anything I should be smaller all over not getting fact tissues in odd places. But I guess it means nothing, as AF is due Sat/Sun. I may test again before but given how clear and concise both test were I'm not convinced I'm still in. I'll wait and see.

11 years ago • Post starter

Bauer you and your dh are both veterans?? Wow! Happy belated Vetrans day! If you were in the UK I'd have bought a poppy in honor of you:-)
Yes I would wait till Christmas to tell your fam/inlaws. Probably because I'm a private person but I don't plan on tell my dh peeps till 3months after or longer. I just hope he doesn't do it first. Thing is once you tell one the rest automatically knows, so even if I want to confided in his mom/grandmother I wouldn't cause they do a good job of spreading family updates. Last year my dh brother's girlfriend got pregnant and called their mom to tell her she had just found out she was pregnant. The mom told me along with another 5people all at once the convo she had with her daugther in law...my sister in law...and I was like imagine she was called privately and told yet she made no bones about speaking about it publicly despite it only being less than 1month since conception! I was not impressed! So I learnt from that experience not to trust them with my secrets! lol

Wilson sweetheart I know you're gutted and I am for you too. But the thing I like about you most is your courage to keep going, despite the many setbacks you had. It's encouraging to say the least. So don't quite now, you've got the right sprit about you, just keep persuing as in time you will have and on the birth of your babies We're in this together ok chica

Bauer: In tears reading this article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2233746/Midland-Texas-4-dead-17-injured-train-hits-parade-float-carrying-wounded-veterans.html

hello steph soory to hear u got a to its sucks really taught both of us were gonna knocked up this cycle but i guess we were wrong but hey on to next cycle we go we must not give up im going to do my best and just every 2nd day if it works it works it doesnt it doesnt im just going to keep telling myself it will happen when my body is good and ready cause i tend to stress about it to much so i need to think of a more relaxed approach this cycle im going to keep myself as busy as possible get out for more walks going to wrap all xmas pressies read some book try some meditation to relax me im willing to try anything so i wont be thinking about pregnancy 24 7
ur sypmtoms do sound promising but our body can trick us into anything at this stage lol well done on loosing the 5lbs this month way to go girl im due af yesterday and still no sign and wish the would just show her face

11 years ago

Hello guys,
Steph what is a poppy? I know what a poppy seed is... anyway when I was in high school my breast would always get bigger right before af. I know its a big bummer. I had noticed it because just a few days before the home coming dance I couldnt get the girls to fit in my dress! I literally taped them down to make them fit. I thought because I was so young maybe I was growing but the following week they always went down again :( so I guess its just a pms thing sometimes. As for measuring you should measure all the way around your back and the fullest part of your chest so that you are sure that your starting and ending point wont mess up your measurement.(like when you get fitted for a bra) I'm bummed I thought this would be your month but you still have time
Thanksgiving is a big drinking holiday for my family and even though I breast feed I normally have at least a glass to celebrate. They are going to know something is up. that combined with my terrible food aversions and sickness and bloatedness(seriously I look closer to 18 weeks ) I would rather I told them than they guess. I have a few days to think about it. I was thinking about just buying scarlett a big sister tshirt and seeing if they notice.
You girls had perfect timing and everything this month just goes to show you can do everything right and still not get knocked up. when they talk about sex to teenagers they act like if you even have sex once without a condom you will be sure to get preggers! Man I wish things worked that way... well maybe not i'm sure id have a soccer team by now!

11 years ago

hello ladies
so af showed her ugly face on sunday so im on cycle day 3 ugh do it al over again this cycle not even going to get my hopes up for this cycle or any cycle pretty soon as bauer said we did everything right nd still not pregnant it sucks so im going to try the sperm meets egg plan have any of u guys heard of it only came across it on sunday u started cycle day 8 do it every other day when u get ur positive opk do it for 3 days and stop for 1 then i more try but im going to try for 4 days when i got a positive opk so fingers cross it will work better than everyday i do be exhausted and come ov day i dont wanna so going to give it a shot this month at this stage im willing to try anything :)
heres a link of u guys fancy checking it out http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

11 years ago

Hey ladies AF started Sunday evening for me too, so today is day 3 for me. It's usually my heaviest day so I'm at home going bathroom every periodically to change. I wasted my clear blue test on Sat hoping I was preggors but once that came back with a "not pregnant" I knew there was no chance I was so I just sat paitiently and waiting for her to show I OV end of the month - next week. Not sure what my approach will be yet. I really didn't do any self help this last time besides staying put for 1hr on the bed. I took vits, folic and iron but that's a routine I do every month. So I won't be adding nothing to that and probably won't do anything different, besides less symptom spotting. I couldn't help but noticed the changes to my boobs, which til now I still can't explain. My nips so always perked up and still fairly tender. Any kind of movements or touches against and I feel it. ie my blouse or if it rubs against the kitchen table I feel it. Not hurting mind you, but just tender to the point that I know its been touched by something. I've been pretty nervous about this af cycle as something tells me it's going to be a heavy one I'm guess all that harmone will come flooding out! i'm already clotting still I'm happy its finally here, now I can move on to the new cycle. I teased dh his little troopers seem to be running out of energy before they get to the egg, what's going on with him. He's like well if they didn't have to jump over hoops and hurdles they would make it just fine He wasn't having it that something might be up with him as he's super confident he's perfectly fine. arrrggg....if only that's all it took was a bag of confidence! May check out some prenatal vits for him and see which is good as his eating habits while ok it's still not rich with all the fruits and veg he should be having.

Wilson i read the link you posted, interesting. I may try staying way from dh until closer to the time. As usally we jump iin the day after af and then run out of steam by O day so will try holding off a little then jumping in closer to O. *so I say *

Bauer how are you getting on sweets? Did you read that article I posted re the vetrans on was on an accident last week. It was heartbreaking to say the least. I cried reading the entire artlce
Oh and here's a link re poppy.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=poppy+for+veterans&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&rlz=1T4GGNI_enUS475US475&biw=1366&bih=566&tbm=isch&tbnid=tiICbhTKecPYRM:&imgrefurl=http://blogs.democratandchronicle.com/brockport/%3Fp%3D1689&docid=i8xI8lPoNfCkJM&imgurl=http://blogs.democratandchronicle.com/brockport/files/2011/05/remembrance-poppy.jpg&w=300&h=363&ei=XLurUO-pGJKO9ATw5oGQCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=2&vpy=121&dur=1784&hovh=247&hovw=204&tx=95&ty=158&sig=104202362545326237314&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=111&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:73

We buy these every year in the UK and and most commonwealth nations to commemorate our veterans who serve our nation. Then on 11 November at 11.11am the whole country stands to attention and take a minute silence to remember those who lost their lives in battle. Real sacred time. TBC...

Yeah I measure around *under arms - back to chest* then lift up a bobbie each and wrap the tape measure around it to see if they've shrunk or gotten bigger. It's been shrinking an inch each month, then suddently shot back up 2inches. It's amazing the changes our body goes through at random and at it's own will. Now I know it does this, I'll be sure to overlook this symptom as well during my 2ww as I've done with cramps as those have been consistent through most of my cycles so I know not to even both noticing those any more. Boobie changes are a new one but it'll be added to my list of "signs to ignore"
I agree about the misconception that one act of sex leads to pregnancy. Like you said our timing this month was spot on, better than all the other times I'd been trying. Like seriously as we at random and sometimes it was spot on and other time we missed it by a long shot so I was convinced we got on the wagon this cycle. Only to find out we were, even after 4 in 6days. I was once that person who thought sex equals baby (1st time my mom experimented and had sex age 14, I'm the result, 2nd time she experimented and had sex age 16, my brother is the result. 2kids by 17yrs old so i was brought up with this dread that the 1st time I had sex I would fall pregnant. But it all came down to timing as she might have had sex with my dad 10times and not conceived me, but thanks to when she OV and them having sex, turned out she wanted a baby without realising it. Same thing with my brother she was abstinant after falling pregnant with me, starting dating my brother's day 9months after my birth, slept with him and the 1st time she did so here comes another baby. She said she went and got her tubes tied afterwards for fear of having 6kids by age 23! But my knowledge of babies was that 1time is all is took so I stayed a virgin till the day I got married! Guess the fear of God worked! Now I've over and over and over since then and nada. Like what happened to having a baby after only ONE TIME!!!!

Wow its super hard to read you guys post today something is wrong and the words are getting cut off. I tried reloading the page a few times sorry to hear the has come for you girls. Maybe next cycle . I read the articles you sent steph. The first one was sad and I was surprised that a poppy was a flower and not some sort of food.And I have heard of that method Wilson I hope it works for you.I decided to tell my family because now they want to go to an amusement park! I cant ride roller coasters !. Scarlett got her very first haircut last night now that it is done I wish I would have got it done sooner! It looks SOO much better.They even gave me a little lock of hair to put in her baby book. She did kinda freak out tho she cried at first, they ended up cutting it while she sat in my lap. Maybe next time she can sit in the cool car. The morning sickness is easing up but now my jeans are uncomfortably tight my maternity pants are too big I don't look all that pregnant; more fat looking than anything Dh wants me to dress up for thanksgiving he will be lucky if im not sporting some comfy sweat pants I cant wait for the second trimester to get here already. I'm glad you suggested christmas shopping early wilson I am pretty much finished up already. Except for Dh I have no idea what to get him. Did I tell you he got that job? I also have to get him an anniversary gift.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo