Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello ladies
bauer only 2days left nd eek i cant wait has been dragging sunday better hurry up

steph darling im all good 7dpo at the minute only 2days left yikes getting few symptoms increased cm lots of it cramps sharp little pains since yesterday sore boobs feeling tired lots of gas and feeling a bit under the weather hoping its all a good sign
how are u feeling
thats ridicilous about the job think they would tell u instead of keeping u waiting

11 years ago

Oh wow Wilson are you 8dpo already??? Whoohoo! Can't wait for you to test! Sounds to me you're havingg some good symptoms. That's good! Really pray you'll have your this time .

So today I'm 5dpo nothing out of the ordinary besides this everlasting linger tender/sore nipples. Breast are tender too just not as much. I understand now when women say their boobs are sore as I cannot ever recall a time when I've experinced this. Besides I had CM yesterday. Weird as ov is long gone and I don't normally get any more CM after. Not sure if it all means anything as like I said I hate symptom watching and nothing happens but I'm keeping one eye open and one eye close on these just incase.

11 years ago • Post starter

hey steph yep 8dpo eek testing 2moro im so excited cant wait hope i get the bfp im hoping for and your symptoms sound good really hoping this is the month for us both my smyptoms more 2day increased cm backache cramps pinching in mu right side exhausted runny nose not feeling myself at all will keep u all updated on test results 2moro

11 years ago

hello ladies so tested 2day and yesterday and so sad was hoping to get lucky this week may just wait for af to come now :(

11 years ago

boo wilson! I thought for sure you would get a maybe its still too early? I'm so ready for you all to get knocked up I hope its wrong and you miss AF in a few and get your

Steph government jobs are like that DH works for local government and it took him almost 6 months to get the call that he got the job. He has an interview for a state job this week and overheard a coworker saying he has an interview for the same job in December! so we aren't planning on knowing if he got the job till at least next year. I hope he gets it because I am having serious insurance issues! as for the nipple soreness I know all about that! lemme tell you you are so lucky you are not breastfeeding right now It literally feels like my DD is chewing on them sometimes. She's not though. I hope this is your month!

Eden why are you so quiet are you feeling better?

I am 8 weeks today my baby is the size of a raspberry and now has fingers. I told DH that today and his response was wow must have really small fingers!Duh! OMG there is some lady making meat muffins on the side of this page that is absolutely disgusting! My kids would not eat that I dont even think I would. A lot of places are giving away free food today because of veterans Day but the lines are always so long (I live in a military town) I'm not sure if its worth it. Last year DH ordered the food and then they brought it out to the car! I would be game for that

11 years ago

Hey ladies
Wilson sorry about your bfn. Not ruling you out for this cycle just yet. If you havne't yet done so, test tomorrow with me as you should be 12dpo then and I'll be 9dpo. AF is due Sat/Sun so I think Wednesday is a good day to test. I'm really hoping I'm on to something as my breast remains unusually fuller and along with my nipples is very tender to touch. It's one of the signs of pregnancy but not a certainty, but given this is not something I've ever picked up on I'm hoping it's a good sign. Also I continue to have mild cramping, woke up to period like cramps yesterday morning, I literally went back to bed to sleep it off. I'm really hoping that was implantation cramps, won't know for another day though. I'm very eager to test and not sure if I'll last the whole of Tuesday but will try my best.

Bauer it's so great reading your updates, glad to hear you and your little bean is doing well. 8 weeks! Wow has the time flown! lol re your nipples feeling like your dh chewing on them. Well I'm glad I'm not breastfeeding as I'm not sure how I'd cope. As for the goverment jobs, my dh said the same thing re insurance that he would cancel his and join mines as it's far better and cheaper...i think! Is your dh a veteran? They are a mess though when it comes to getting in touch with candidates, I can't imagine waiting 6months just to be notified, that is otrocious! I was so bumbed when she told me they'll be doing further interviews through till December and won't be hiring till Jan. The look on my face was sheer disappointment, like not even an email??? Why make myself and other candidates sit in limbo hoping for a result when you done changed your mind about the hiring date! I was mad, even started a heated discussion about it with dh as naturally he wan't to defend his peeps but common curtesy is due. Just keep us posted, and don't make us keep having to call just to find out what's going on. Anyway so now I know it doesn't even cross my mind, last week this time I thought about it more than anything else. Now I'm happy to think of other things but that. So are you any closer to deciding on a name?

11 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies
so i tested again this morning and bfn so im just going to wait for the arrival of af i really taught this be the month but i guess not i am stressing a lot about getting pregnant so maybe that is holding me back but its hard not to think of something u want so much dont no what to be doing it actually getting me down all i want is to be a mammy is it to much to ask for im even thinking of asking the doctor ways to help so ill be pregnant fast or maybe im just over analising things but this is really getting to me
bauer thats good ur flying it wont be long till ur over ur 3months must be getting so excited :)
steph im done with testing now just waiting for af to show her ugly face ive come to terms that im out this month ur symptoms do sound promising but thier the same as my symptoms so hoping thier different for u and u get ur only 1 day till testing keep us psted the minute u do the test

11 years ago

wilson im sorry I was hoping you would get the darkest ever this month. but your still not out till the shows her face.

Steph scarlett breastfeeds not dh I've read that the nipple soreness gets better as the pregnancy progresses but my milk supply is suppose to reduce and change.I wonder how she is going to feel about all that. I don't mind if she decides to wean she is almost 2 but I dont feel right pushing her to do it. Me and DH are both veterans we ended up not doing anything yesterday tho. We normally go to applebees but they did their thing on Sunday I was very very sick on Sunday I think I caught a stomach bug or maybe a bout of food poisoning I can't wait till you test I've heard a lot of women say they noticed breast changes before anything else.

11 years ago

hello ladies :)
so havent tested in 3days and af due 2moro think i will do a test 2day just to see even do i no im out and the witch is due 2moro hoping she doesnt show but hey wishfull thinking
steph have u tested eek wanna no ur results
eden hun were are u hope ur keeping well
bauer how are u doing hoping the morning sickness is not to bad

11 years ago

Hi wilson did you retest yet? is it a late ? I am supposed to tell my family about the pregnancy 1 week from today... I don't really feel ready I kinda want to keep it a secret til the day I deliver. I know its dumb. With scarlett I was bursting at the seams with excitement I told everyone right away. This time I just dont want to hear anyones opinions about it. Maybe I can talk DH into waiting til christmas instead. at least that way I will be through the first trimester.
Steph did you test yet?
Eden where did you go is everything okay?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo