Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Wilson I actually had to google the word quarry to understand you lol. Thats weird that she could predict that. I don't really believe in them but best of luck to you. Maybe I should move to Ireland! I will be looking at very old vehicles for 2k that most likely will not make it 600 miles to see my family. I am probably going to be looking at like 1998-2001. Poor scarlett has a chest cold she was up all night wheezing and coughing she has a fever of 101 and refuses to take anything for it I wish I could make her feel better,she wont even get off the couch and play with her friends today.

11 years ago

She woke up last night at 10 her face was beat red shes whispering mama poor thing had a fever of 103.6 and a lot of trouble breathing so we took her to the hospital. It was Croup! they gave her steroids and oxygen. She looks much better. I was so worried about her.
How are you all doing? What did the psychic say Wilson?Why do you think it will work for only 1 of you? I think things look promising for all of you! I hope when you do get your little bundle of joys they never get croup!

11 years ago

hey bauer u would defo get a decent car in ireland for that awh sorry to here scarlet is not well hope she is feeling better soon poor little pet ah got on great she was amazing helped me understand a few things that have happened my dad and gran came true they are deceased and she said things about them that no1 new was wow she could tell me about my miscarraiges she said id be pregnant within a year but ill wait and see but the stuff she said about my dad and gran and miscarraiges and family i truly believe cause not many people no the things she said but the bit about the future ill just waiting and see if the future bit is true
awh i really hope it works for all us 3 i meant like if it didnt happen us al it would aleast happen to some1 but im hoping and prayers its all 3 of us nothing would make me as happy
steph eden how are u ladies

11 years ago

Hiii Lovelies

Wilson, psychic, hmmm really freaky stuff lol. I do believe in them though, some readings can be quite accurate to the point of full on eerie and too weird for comfort
And how specific is that? "You'll get pregnant within a year" blahh. I could have told ya that lol.
Well idk but it seems as though she told u stuff that u already know.. anyway on the other hand, being able to tell about ur dad, gran gran and m/c's shows that she's got something going for her and isn't a fake!

Steph, oh Stephray oh Stephray, where art thou?
Hiding form us now, eh? lol I miss u! hope all is well... U need to report back here to us.. ur leaving ur sisters in the dark I hope all is well with u though my dear!

Bauer, Glad to know that u and the family are doing fine .. thank God Scarlett's fever has passed!... any symptoms to report other than bloating? *wink wink* jk..

Afm, I'm just here taking meds as usual - ack!- getting a bit tired of it all now lol... Af lasted 6 very painless and symptomless days She did her thing and is gone now.
I've not been on here much because my dh has some time off from work, so I'm enjoying quality time with him
Not too sure if i'll be trying this cycle.. re "the pact" I'm due to ov within a week, so I will let u gals know IF and/or when we

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

hell ladies
eden my dear was so freaky first time to ever go to 1 and she was fantastic couldnt believe them stuff she was saying about my dad and gran i was like wow and i should have been more phisific she said i will have a postive test before xmas will see if it work out now and i will have a baby within the year im due to sign a new lease for my house in may and she said she cant see me signing it as me and the bf will get our own place as i will be heavily pregnant we share a house with the bfs brother will see if that bit is true was so freaky
ah hopefully u decide to ttc again this cycle we need u in our pack lol defo going to do loads of this cycle starting 2nite and going to continue for 2 weeks home it works lol and i no i will be exhausted come the end of it

patricia

11 years ago

Morning guys:)
hurricane headed my way I hope I dont lose power! Scarlett is doing much better no more breathing problems just a bad cough I was running out to the car and DH told me to calm down ,shes not going to die and then he sped the whole way to the hospital. I think we were both really worried about her.
You had pretty awesome timing to see a psychic, right before halloween. DH saw one a long time ago and she told him that the girl he was going to marry was not mackenzie's mother.He thought she was crazy at the time because they were engaged! She also said that we had met before which is possible we grew up only an hour away from each other and visited each others towns on various occasions. I guess she was right in his case I guess I just dont believe it because I dont understand it.
I hope you try again this cycle Eden I think it looks promising for you. I put your name on my baby name list I am trying to come up with color names tho because scarlett is red. This pregnancy is dramatically different from the last tho I was so sick for the first 25 weeks with her but I dont even feel pregnant at all right now. I feel like I should take another test. No morning sickness bloating is gone not hungry or tired or anything. I told Dh we should name this baby something that means the opposite of red. Scarlett's name fits her well she is feisty, intense and stubborn. If this baby is anything like my pregnancy is going I think s/he will be laid back and easy going. Thank god I dont know if I can handle another baby like Scarlett. I love her but she was never considered an easy baby. I hope stephs absence means lots of

11 years ago

Hey ladies I'm here!

Sorry for my absence I had an interview with the state department I had to prepare for so I pretty much read as much as I could about interviews and practised with my hubby. It really took alot out of me cause I was soo consumed by it, I was up till late at night, and wake up back early in the morning and was back at practising my answer. Turned out out of all the questions and answers I practised, they only asked me 2! Yes 2! So the rest were new to me, but I thought I did well. Just praying now they like me enough to give me the opportunity.

Anyway I'm here, and back. AF showed early Thursday morning:-( Yep, I was expecting her and very nearly tested again, but thought I'd wait till Thursday, well she showed up in the night so I didn't need to. Today is day 6, so she's now gone! woohoo! OV will be here by the weekend, so not very long to go now. Just hope hubby don't go injurying his leg or any where else for that matter. Will have to take extra precaution myself Will also pace so we don't run out of steam by then. So excited and looking forward to trying again this cycle.

Wilson and Eden when do you OV this cycle and are we making a pack to be knocked up by the end of our tww

Will read and reply to previous comments later.

11 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies
bauer darling hope ur keeping safe with hurricane sandy hope scarlett is back to her normal self
steph will have my fingers crossed for u that u get the opportunity sounds like u covered everything for it anyway hopefully u will get it due to ov these next coming days starting my opks 2day im on cycle day 10 and just keep so not going to stop till next wednesday that will for sure cover me and hope the little eggy is caught im still in the pack we better have look this cycle

11 years ago

Hey Wilson

I planned on starting my OKP kits today too. I'm day 7, and knows for sure OV wont happen for a few more days, but I'm certain last time I missed the egg by a few hrs. Because when I got that positive OV it was 8am the morning, yet dh and I didn't bd till after midnight! Yet 8am the next morning and the test showed me OV had been and gone! so I'm trying for earlier this time rathern than spot on. So when do you OV, I think I'm about Sun. Then af 12days later. Eden what about you, are you giving it a shot this cycle? If so when do you OV? Seems w're all on target for this cycle.

Bauer how is it doing dearest? I trust all is well with you and the little one. Are you in NY/NJ/CT? Sandy was devasting! I sure hope she doesn't come to Georgia! Still I'm alarmed at all the damaged she did! I hope you and family are safe and sound.

11 years ago • Post starter

hey steph my opk was - 2day but line were pretty dark so i think il get a positive 2moro and ov by saturday for sure so getting in plenty of sessions and continue till next week so i have it all cover were al on track this month im hoping this is the month for u us all if i get knocked up this cycle due date would be 27th jujy and thats the bfs bday so that would be a wonderful present to give him you everyday or just after ur positive opk

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo