Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Hiya ladies!!!
missed you guys, glad to see almost everyone's around again though

Wilson I'm sooo sorry to hear about the m/c it must be so difficult.. ur a strong one, coz idk if I can go through that on more than one occasion.. hope all is well still my dear

Bauer and steph.. glad to see u guys ... just dropping in for a quick update.. so havent read all the replies (gotta go pack dh's lunch for work) will be back with better replies to u both soon.

Afm, I'm on a break from ttc for this cycle and possibly the next.. spent alot of $$ on chinese herbs and some other stuff.. so I'm giving them time to work, then back to ttc again. So far I have seen TREMENDOUS results in 1 week... as u all know, I'm a late O'er (cd 19-24) and I NEVER EVER get EWCM, just watery.. but, this cycle, I o'ved on cd13 and had tonnes of EWCM .. 3dpo today on cd16.

I'm less crabby (my DH is not afraid of me anymore ) and these herbs helped me stop smoking completely.. in 1 week .. I've never gotten such amazing results in so little time with anything i've tried so I'm really optimistic.. will keep u gals posted... lets get some 's up in here!

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

Hey ladies

The good news is: Today is cycle day 9 and so far I've had bad AF like cramps the last two days, indicative that OV is about to take place. I'm happy with that. DH and I got off to a real good start Sunday night, chit chatted about ttc and that we think the timing is right to do so now. BD (way to early I now for conception) and was looking forward to much more of that this week.
Bad news is: DH went football training (he coaches middle school) and pulled/tore a hamstring this mornin, coming home limping from top to bottom. Initially I didn't thought much of it, but when he came home early this evening, bandaged up his leg (butt to thigh) then had me put a bagof ice on it, I know he'll probably out of action fr the rest of this week. To say I'm gutted would be an understatement. To think only lastnight I was telling him my OV is this week so we need to hit the sack as many times this week, yada yada yada and today all that prospect seems out the window...I am sad. For this cycle I've take Pregancy Vits + Folic Acid, Soy Isoflaves, Evening Primrose and Iron. All to no avail it seems. I'm really sad, as I felt we were in a good place for conception to happen and now he's out. I'm hopeful his leg will be get better soon, though I'm not sure how much better it will get in time for this week. I mean he needs full use of his legs to do stuff, even if I'm on top - my weight will just make his leg hurt. I've joked to him that not because I had a week off last week due to AF does it mean he gets to take a week off too. I told him I feel he's sabbotaging what we spoke of last night (though I know it's not the case), and that next time he wants time off he out to give me notice and just so take it! lol I had to find humour in it, as it just seem we were on a role for this cycle and now it seems we've been sideline. Well OV hasn't quite happened yet, I will start testing tomorrow. But not sure what good that is if we won't be BD. Guess I can still hope. Anyway I'll be keeping you ladies posted on his proress.

11 years ago • Post starter

Bauer:

It's a good think I don't believe in luck otherwise I would be doomed! I guess its not different from you picking out the names right? But seriously I've got few items and it makes the whole thing seems soo real. I love the name violet, hazel is beautiful too. Also any names with Ann ie Joanna I like because in Hebrew it means God's Grace/Favour. So real good choices you have there. You said your cycles are up to 40days long? Wow! I don't know what's better, mines every 23-4days or yours being that long! Great to hear you might still be in with a chance. Seems it will be you and Wilson carrying the flag this cycle. Wilson you're extremely fertile so I wouldn't be suprised if your knocked up this cycle or by year out the latest.

Eden:
So good to hear from you hon! I missed you too! Oh my! Great to hear of the positive results your getting from the Chinese Meds! It can only be good for your chances of getting pregnant. Well done on quitting smoking. The meds have helped you thus far, so keep it up and go even further. Well no worries about not skipping the ttc process for a few cycles. We are here and will be right here when you get back on the wagon. Do keep us posted.

Steph

hey edan I missed you good to hear you are feeling better.
Scarlett woke up at 244am and didnt go back to sleep till 5! OMG I am sooooooo tired!!! I was up for work at 530 this morning. Tonight if she wakes up im making DH go to her. Knowing his luck she will probably sleep through the night. I dont know what her problem is. she has all her teeth except her 2 year molars. I didnt think she was supposed to get those till she turns 2? Im a bad mommy I gave her 3mg of meletonin! well she is asleep now. the 40 day cycles are nice in the aspect of only seeing the every other month but not so great for conception. My bbt is way down today I hope its because of my erratic sleep last night but it was down yesterday too. yesterday I slept all night only to realize the next morning the she had played with her monitor and stuck it in her dresser drawer so I didnt hear her cry! I feel horrible about it.

11 years ago

hey lovelies!

Steph, happy to hear you've started soy and stuff i hope its giving you positive results... bummer re dh's leg ....if it doesnt get any better when you know ur about to ov, you could try inseminating artificially , at least thats what i would do after I took so many darn meds to get knocked up. I have a very good friend I met on this site who did that after trying for a while, and she is almost due to have her baby, my little nephew .. if u want this to happen bad enough, sometimes ya gotta improvise .. I do that when my dh is tired or is not in the mood (I have lost all my dignity since I began ttc) lmfao.. hope ur hubby gets better soon though!.. things will work out hon

Bauer, oh wow, u really got ur hands full with ur little princess..that could affect your bbt alot.. the slightest things can make it erratic.. its very annoying sometimes, even for me, and I have no kids... hang in there hon.. and quit saying ur a bad mommy lol.. ur a great mom!

Wilson, I do hope ur doing ok my dear, would love to hear from u

AFM, just same old, same old.. nothing new with me.. just here.. taking what seems like a zillion meds per day and enjoying every minute of it (sarcasm)

that we all get the bfp's before this year's end

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

hello ladies
eden thank u so much has been very hard but i have to go on i need to keep trying till i have my little baby born safely be worse if i gave up have to keep fighting have my days were i dont wanna get up but i try my best so good to here ur trying new meds to help you and its good ur seeing differences already hopefully u be back ttc soon and get ur soon so how are you keeping

steph so sorry to hear about ur dh leg awh no had good hopes for you this month hopefully when u get ur positive opk he will be up to or help him to get them swimmers out then when he is about to realease sit on him that u still benifit done it a few times when he wasnt able worth atry anything is if it gets u knocked up

bauer sorry to here about ur little women u get a good nite sleep i hate been tired so annoying all u want is bed ur long cycle seems like a bummer id crack if that was me im impatient with my 26 27 day cycle cant imagine how u feel af dont show then no more cycles for you

so i ov sunday did plenty of and i used my softcup to hold them swimmers up closer so since thursday till 2day thier has always been swimmers waiting to pounce on the egg lol also my chart looks the exact same it did in june when i got pg so hopefully be the same this cycle but i must say ive a good feeling about this cycle or maybe my hopes are to high so ive my check upp thursday with epu clinic after the d&c so hope all goes well

sending lots of & for u all

11 years ago

Bauer:
Lool at your giving Scarlet 3mg of Meds! And as for your sleeping through without hearing her on the monitor... hillarious! As Eden said you're not a bad mommy at all. Ordinary like everyone else. I keep having thoughts of what I'd been as a mommy and for whatever reason it's always me repremanding the little one for not doing something right! lol So my role play to my hubby is always me being a diciplinarian. I sure hope I have the right balance, and that I won't me the mom they are scared of. Well I hope tonight will be a better night for you and Scarlet. You def need your rest waking up that early for work. 40day cycles sounds like bliss but it can't be that great when trying to conceive.

Eden:
Thanks for your advise, you're crazy! Had me cackling as I sit here, especially the bit of your loosing all dignity Not sure how we could artificially insimitate ourselves, but kudos on your epal for getting hers in! Girl knew what she wanted and she made it happen! DH is OK, but leg hurts bad. He can barely sit on his left side, so he slept in the coach lastnight for a better comfort, woke up to him doing stretches to relieve the pain this morning. I have to remind him he is not the young stallion he was in high school nearly 2decades ago, so he cannot do the things he did then on the field. Pity this had to happen now I'm OVing.
Another day of AF like cramps today. 3days in a row now, 3rd day of taking ibruprofen to help with cramps. I did a OV test today but it didn't show anything up so I guess it was faulty.. I bought it before going to Lon for the summer so I don't know if the others are any good either. Still I know OV is sometime around now, so it would be great to be hitting the sack for the next few days. Oh well I'll let you know if that happens.

Hola everyone!

Wilson, so happy to hear from you!! this ttc journey has been an emotional roller coaster for us all..and i think it has been really unfair to u ...
Good job with the softcups though, I think I may give them a try when I get back on the ttc wagon... I hope you get the bfp this cycle, nice to know ur optimistic its far time that u get a bean that sticks for the entire 9 months!
cant wait for your test date I'm optimistic 4 ya as well

Steph, I crack myself up with all the crazy shit I do where ttc is concerned If someone credible were to tell me that I should stand on my head for a week and it is guaranteed that I would get pregnant and stay that way for 9 months, I would be typing this upside down
Well as for the insemination, its pretty easy, just get dh's swimmers in a clean syringe and insert as close to the cervix as possible..it also helps their journey.. kinda like giving them a head start or a push forward in that it helps to bypass the harsh vaginal area if cm isn't too accommodating... like i said, I did it a few times and its not that bad..
BUT I need to remember that not everyone is a nutty fruitcake like me before I give advice coz as y'all know I do some pretty crazy things!! I have graduated from just after bd acrobatics.. I am now a pro gymnast bwahaha (I no longer have dignity while ttc as I said before haha)
kudos to dh for trying to stretch and lmao @ "no longer a young stallion" omg do u tell him these stuff to his face? hilarious!.. yes I know I laugh at silly stuff
Anywhooo... I hope u get those swimmers in.. (whichever way suits u best) just get them in!!

Bauer, how are you my dear? did you get a decent night's rest? I hope so!

Eden

11 years ago

wow I've heard of that insemination thing! I heard to put it in a soft cup with some preseed. LOL maybe I should try that since DH never wants to on O day. he is always in the mood for oral. I think if he knew I would even consider something like that he would think Im NUTZ! sorry about your DH's leg steph I would give him like 1000 mg of ibuprofen and tell him to suck it up. She did wake up last night at like 430 and I made DH go to her but then i layed in bed tossing and turning wondering how things were going. LAME.
wilson
Eden I have thought about doing some crazy stuff in the name of baby making too the end of my pregnancy tho I was so excited for her to come out I was jumping up and down and eating pineapples everyday taking warm baths and walking really fast. all because some article said that stuff would induce labor. i dont know if any of it worked she was born at 37 weeks exactly. Next time I will be more patient because she only weighed 5lbs and I feel like its my fault she was so little.

11 years ago

hello ladies
eden it sure has been an emotional roller coaster but ive to get on so hopefully this month i caught the little eggy so im 4dpo and im counting down the days so i can test i actually hate the tww i hate it feels like it last 4ever lol

steph how are u keeping any sign of ur egg release lol hope the dh is feeling better and u get u bd nd get knocked up this cycle

bauer how are you keeping hope little scarlett has settled for u not nice when thier not them selfs

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo