Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies

I just woke up half an hr ago and true to form was quick to do an OV test, as today is cycle day 11, and I know without a doubt AF will raising her red head again in 12days! This is my 1st test since late April, so I really didn't know if I'd be OV properly or what. The pic was clear as day, OV today! I've added the images for you ladies to see, please have a look and tell me if I'm correct. Also how long after now do i have to BD before it starts to fade? Excited and pleased at the same time. As one I'm happy to see everything is working as it should and that I'm OV at the right time. And two the idea of getting knocked up this cycle is still a prospect I might've missed it though as I always thought OV was around day 12. But I know now, 11days to OV, 12days lutheal stage. Though this changes when AF comes later than usual ie 26days instead of 23.

Besides DH is doing better, not walking with the heavy limp as he was few days ago. Bauer I when you said I should give him 1000mg of Ibruprophen and tell him to suck it up! I was cracking up! As you're right, thats exactly what he needs me to do. I think sometime I've way too accomodating, bet if I was more demanding he would have to give in, but because he knows I'll give him all the time in the world he takes his time recouping. We haven't BD once since sunday night and I know no sperm is gonna stick around that long to fertise my egg still I'm hoping to jump on nim as soon as he gets in later

11 years ago • Post starter

Eden:
bhwahahaha I now believe you're a nutcase! Thanks for your explanation re the insemenation. Desparate measures requires desparate actions, so I totally understand the concept and it seems like a fairly safe one too. Hope we won't be ttc for very long, if so then it's an idea I may have to explore. *brainstorming where I can find a syringe to buy* My DH would probably throw a fit to begin with, but I think he would come round after awhile as I know he desires children and so do I. Also his brother has 2 sons each (no pressure of both of us) so all eyes are on us to produce children. And with the fact that there are still no daugthers borned to any of the brothers, means everyone want so see if we are gonna have the 1st girl! Again no pressure! But no I don't tell him he aint' the young stallion he was in high school lol but my hints are pretty loud Even his brother who stopped by with the baby few days ago said the same thing! He said he be thinking he's back in high school running rings around his opponents, but he aint! Had a good laugh. But bless him, he inspires me through his endeavours. love him to bits! couldn't tell him that though!

Wilson:
No CM just yet. Not sure why, maybe after OV. I somehow thought the Soy was suppose to help increase that. Was it like this with you?

hello ladies
so had my check up in the hospital yesterday after my d&c and all is good doctor said al tests came back clear they had sent of the tissue from the baby for testing which i had no clue about but happy they did cause i showed no problems my mc was just wanna them things hoping it wont happen again but the minute i get a i have to contact them and they will get me in for bloods and scans so im happy out

hey steph i had plenty of cm i was using evening primrose oil which help me thier

11 years ago

thats good wilson I hope they find out whats going wrong and you get your I didnt know you had a D&C scary stuff!
Steph are you in this month? did you tell him to suck it up and make a baby?maca always gives me a lot of cm maybe you should try some.
scarlett slept through the night but im a little worried she had a fever of 102 before bed

11 years ago

Hey ladies

Took one ((( ))) for the team last night and I feel good! I also laid on my back for about 20mins after, butt hanging off the bed, legs in the air and all just to make sure those little troopers had a good chance.
Did any of you look at my OV HPT images I put up yesterday? I think it's fair to say OV was yesterday into last night as I took another test this morning, same time as yesterday and the result line was dimmer much much dimmer than yesterday. I'm kinda unsure now as we've only BD once this week and if I OV yesterday, did we make it just in time? Oh bwoy I was hoping by today I'd be BD out! Plus feeling very optimistic. It's his bday tomorrow but no point playing catch up if the egg is already out Oh well guess we'll just have to wait and see. Now the line is thinner does this mean OV is already gone?
Bauer: lol no I didn't quite do that, but lets just say by last night we were both feeling abit of withdrawal symptom coming on, that leg hurting or not he nor I was about to miss out on a BD moment...a very passionate one too I was sure to stay on my back alittle while too so all his little swimmers could make it in
Wilson: Good to hear of your proactivity in getting check up honey, we always knew your fertility wasn't an issue, just why they won't stick. Glad to learn it wasn't anything out the ordinary. You'll probably be like my bestie who lost her 1st, then went on to have 3! Girls at that! Beautiful little creatures like thei mommy, but 8yrs ago when she lost the 1st, she didnt imagine she'd have gone on to carry and have 3 healthy babies successfully. I'd like 3 in total, and possibly a 4th in my old age Just need to get this 1st one on the board, at least I know I'd be 25% there! Still no CM from either the Evening Primrose or Soy. I'm fine during BD as I always produce moisture then, just thought CM would be here by now, indicative of OV looming on. Knowing mines I'll prob get it now OV is gone.

lovelies,

Wilson, what dpo are u testing on? and u had a d&c omg (SCARYYYY)... well glad to know that everything came back well ... your two week wait is killing me lol.. even more so since I have nothing of my own to look 4ward to this cycle

Steph, u had me rolling with ur reply re DH and his bro
did you get them soldiers in??!!!?? plz say yes, I looked at the ov test pics.. they're defo positive... I hope u got some or ANYTHING that would get the swimmers in!.. and btw, I read somewhere that its better to have sperm waiting for the egg, instead of waiting 4 a positive opk then to get busy.. something about the sperm have to be in the tube for a certain amount of time and some chemical reaction has to happen for them to be able to penetrate and fertilize the egg..my brain failed me in trying to remember the exact thing so its probably a good idea to have them in there a bit beforehand.. (just in case that bit of info is true) better safe than sorry eh? .. The reason I said that is because I saw you comment under the photo and ask how long after the +opk that u need to

and, I don't think soy increases cm EPO does that.. soy works like clomid.
HTH a little
anyone who has stronger facts or a better memory than mine could feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Bauer how is the little princess? that fever is pretty high, has it subsided? glad to know that she has slept through the night though.. how are you feeling?

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

bwahahaha steph!! apparently u hit reply 2 minutes before me .. please disregard me asking about the ..

Shit this is hilarious,,U had me thinking I was crazy! Then I saw that the reply was just 2 mins before mine
Anyway, thank god u got the AND did a bit of acrobatics ...I think u still made it in time though.. +opk just indicates the LH surge, which lasts just a little while (few hrs maybe), Lh surge signals the ovary to release the egg, so negative opk means that eggy has been released and is viable (ready for fertilization) for 12-24 hours

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

11 years ago

Hey Eden

Too funny! I noticed that too! I was like huh? She's must be at her computer now! So there I was hastily replying when I saw your last post. Yes my dear we got one in, but not sure if it's enough or on time.
Thanks for info re OV. Getting off the wagon for soo long means I've lost any little info I knew about OV, so I'm pretty much starting again. I wasn't sure if when the lines are positive if right there and then is when we are OVing. Also now the line is almost a negative does that mean I've already OV?

Didn't read you're response before in full, just saw you answered my questions above. Thanx chica!

LOL ur welcomed my dear! may your DH enjoy his birthday! he is a Libra yes? so am I. My birthday was September 24th ..

I turned 24.. feels like just the yesterday I was 16 .. oh how time flies

11 years ago

Your B'day was Sept 24? No way! Happy Belated Birthday sweetie. Mines was the 25th Sept, and I'm almost 10yrs your senior Wow! Is there anything else you need to tell me young lady? Thanks re hubby's bday. I hope it's a good one too. Have a few things planned for us to do, so pray the weather holds up and we have a good time.
*I'll be offline for few days from tomorrow*

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo