Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Achooo! good morning spring allergies have caught me. Its supposed to rain all weekend and im really hoping that it does I feel miserable! My bbt is 99.2 seems unusually high but who knows with me. My cervix has dropped down and firmed up hopefully it changes its mind. I was super bloated last night I looked 5 months prego lol but it might of been from all that fiber i took. Steph your big day is tom. are you ready? and happy belated birthday to wilson. scarlett is trying to feed me goldfish crackers but doesnt understand she cant put them in her mouth and then pull them out and put them in mine...Ewww.

12 years ago

ladies thanks so much eden had a fantastic day oh thats good i was thinking it was a bit bonkers but the main thing is i ovulated and all last week during before and after ovulation just hope i see the result i want now on tuesday not long now to test please show up for all us ladies

thanks bauer oh no have u hay fever i really hate that worse thing ever oh no not rain hate it get sick of having it oh hopefully u will get ur haha ur scarlet sounds so funny kids are so inocent really dont understand bless her trying to feed the fish

hey steph oh 2moro is the day oh u nervous well i hope it shows u ur

12 years ago

Hey all!

It's 3:15am and I'm still up! My skin is itching me to test, despite not getting any symptoms, making me wonder if I'm even preggy

Oh well the time is drawing nigh, will go to bed then test in the morning.

Eden hon are you testing as soon as you wake up? Is there a good time to test ie early morning or late afternoon. I'll wait to I get a response:-0

I'm using a clearblue digital so no chance of faint line it's either pregnant or not pregnant. So not looking forward to the latter. I've been getting slight cramps yesterday and today, making me thing is coming. Really hope she's not.

Anyway off to bed I go! Catch yall later

Sleep tight!

12 years ago • Post starter

hiya gals,
just dropping by to say i got a bfn this morning , steph, sorry i didn't reply sooner. And by the way, at 10dpo, digitals might not pick up properly and give you a false neg, I recommend trying a first response.
*hugs* let me know how it turns out

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

hey steph good luck with the test hoping u get ur
awh eden very disapionted u didnt get ur bfp but im still hopeing af doesnt show up for u and that turns into a

12 years ago

Eden: Oh noooooooooooooo!!!!!!
I'm sorry hon:-( Chin up, there's always tomorrow. I'm puzzle and perplex how our bodies give off these genuine signs and signals; yet nothing is really happening! So not amused.

Thanks for the info re the digital tests. I have only ever used FR, but got tired of seeing only one line I decided to close my eyes and buy the clear blue given it's good for 4-5days before af due.

Well I woke up and went straight to wee without my test (regretted it once I started I wee for about a 1min long!), so I've been waiting to get my body to want to wee again.
Until then Im just here wondering if I even am, especially after Eden's results. Will let you ladies know once I do.

Thanks so much Wilson, you're such a sweetheart.
May try going back to sleep then waking up and see if I wee then Still tired after being up till 4am! So off to bed I go, wish me well!

Stephanie

Aw I am really sorry Eden. Wasn't your time this month... I'm testing Thursday morning and am dreading the .

So dying to see what Steph's test says.....
I wonder, I wonder....

User Image

12 years ago

Hey All

I got a I'm good though, just highly disappointed as I really thought I had some good signs which were indicative of a positive. Unfortunately it's not to be this month so I'm left waiting for af to show. Just hope she won't take too long now! Need to get back on the wagon! Anyway I'm in good spirit, haven't taken it bad at all, seems I'll just have to pay ignore these crappy body changes next time and watch to see what happens. Either way I'm still gonna keep trying!

I've added an image of my test for you guys to see

Eden it's you and me baby! Lets cheer for the others!

Another role call coming up shortly ladies!

Stephanie

hey all, thnx for the kind words,
i'm not disappointed much anymore though I will test again at 12dpo.

Steph , sooo sorry hon, but there is still hope! never give up!!! ur not out till AF shows her ugly face, so for now, please try to hold faith. Are you testing again in future?or just waiting to miss first??
By the way, which 1 is ur test in the gallery??? what # is it? I didn't bother adding mine though

I wish the rest of you gals get ur soon!!! We're all in this together!!

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

awh ladies i am so disappionted for ye thier is still hope for ye hopefuuly af wont show for ye am still praying for ye that the doesnt show
on another hand i was itching to do a test so did 2 this morning i ouldnt wait sorry ladies but it wasnt a but not sure if its my very faint second line will post pics so can ye look and tell me what you think i dont want to get my hopes up thinkin its my incase its not

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo