Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I tested today 11dpo and got BPN. Af Thursday. Sorry couldn't wait......so I'm thinking no baby this month :(
Will prob test again Thursday 29th like I said, if the witch hasn't arrived. Sorry about no smiley faces etc I'm on my phone !
The best of luck to the rest of you x

12 years ago

siobhan: heyyyy there are people who only got their on 14dpo! please don't give up yet. I know how hard it is to see the shows up!

User Image

12 years ago

Sorry siobhan Morning ladies 12 DPO today and still haven't tested. my BBT is 99.1 but I think I'm sick . I have been having hot flashes all week but like I said I think I'm sick plus i get them sometimes from BF. I've been so hot lately I'm getting acne on my forehead from sweating so much. LOL its 65 degrees outside and I'm turning the air on my poor DH and DD's. Well tomorrow is my big day! I hope I get a and my ongoing low grade fever is baby fever. normally i am spotting by now getting ready for . I spotted a little on 10dpo but then nothing after that. wish me and I have read a lot of BF women notice they are pregnant by changes to their breast and mine haven't changed at all

12 years ago

just a little update. I got this brownish discharge on my panty liner on the evening (11dpo) & just now after midnight (12dpo). finally I'm 12dpo. will test early in the morning. AF due today. Idk now...... the brown discharge. what is that even.... that was my VERY first time getting a brown discharge...... don't tell me AF is coming. but I never get brown discharge prior to AF before.

p/s: I wiped.

what..... *deep sigh*
all those signs are really convincing.

User Image

12 years ago

awh eden i hope this is not the showing praying for u hun and girls dont give up hope till the shows thiers still hope wel did another test 2day and she is clearer havin a lot of weird pains in my right side and tthier sore and for my boobs cant even touch them the pain in unbearable hope this is not a bad sign the pains in my side

12 years ago

Hi Lades

Sorry I havent been on in a while, been kinda going thru a weird time. Things have been a little off between hubby & I the last few weeks. We talked about a week ago and since then things have been a little weird. We need to sit down and talk again & find out if we are going to take a break ttc next cycle or if were going to keep at it--i may still take the soy incase we change our minds. AF is due tomorrow and this has been a very weird cycle. Normally I get sore bbs a few days before af shows and so far nothing, and I had some weird sharp pains in by uterus area last night followed by a large amount of cm (sorry tmi) and had another large amount of it when I got up today. Ive also had some strange twinging in my left ovary area last last week-almost like O pains but not as strong. Im fully expecting to show tomorrow or wednesday so then ill be on the next cycle, ttc or not....

~Congrats WIlson!! Looks like the soy worked!!

~Woohoo Eden!! Keeping those !!

Talke to you ladies later!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

OOOhhhh soo sorry about the bfn's girls (alexa n siobahn), as alexa said, some people just take a little longer to get their bfp.. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!!

Alexa, lolllll @ living in the same house, i second that, then we'll all be god-mommies for each others' little bubs! I wonder if our DHs will get along?? hehe FX for the

Wilson yaaayyyyyyyyyy!! aahhh ur now officially preggers chica,i think cramps are a bit normal in early pg

Imosier, sorry about the little rough patch that ur going thru hon I do hope things get better for you two. youre in my prayers

Bauer, still kmfx for ya!! 2morrow is your big day! i'll be coming on here especially to see test results!!

Steph, how are ya chica??? i hope all is well with you my dear... missing in action today? lol

AFM, just here, really crampy on the right side, just an overall weird feeling in lower ab area cm is just really different as well, *sigh* this is such an emotional roller coaster, i will update 2mrw again

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

ladiesssss! oh my god.
I woke up with that brown discharge again (darker than last night) and thought that it looks like my AF on very very last day. so anyway, I took my hpt already!! and guess what?

I got that !!! I'm still in disbelief! faint pink line but you can see it without squinting your eyes or take the test to the window under that bright sunlight to make sure it's really happening. I feel like throwing up now. AND I CANNOT FIND MY OTHER CAMERA. I promise to post the image asap! and hopefully it can take the picture clearly since my SLR didn't at all.

I googled up abt the brown discharge last night. it's pretty common and harmless. a lot of women get it in early pregnancy (days & even weeks!). they say it's the "old blood" from the cervix. hopefully it won't turn into RED AF SINCE MY AF DUE TODAY!

I'm going crazy, guys I think if don't show up in 3 4 days, I'm gonna buy a digi to test again! where is steph? she should be the first to know this!

UPDATE!! I just uploaded my image! :D go take a look!

User Image

12 years ago

ladies.... sad news. it was a chemical pregnancy. decided to show up 2 hours after I got my

User Image

12 years ago

ladies
hope u all get your wel i tested again this morning and wow the line showed up within 1minute very dark i can offically admit i am pregnant and wow am i happy lady such a long roller coaster to get here but i have finally mad it woohoo to me sorry ladies im just very happy and i would be even happier if i could see u all got ur
oh alex my dear so sorry to hear that hope ur ok hun
steph were are u ??

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo