Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 537 Replies | Last Page

oh ladies devastated aint the word think this is it for me just couldnt go true this again :(

11 years ago

Awww babes I'm so so (((((HUGS))))

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey all!

My long summer away has ended and I'm now back in the US with my DH and back on the baby making train!

How are you all doing? Anyway pending nieces and nephews that auntie Steph should know about? I know it's been awhile, but I trust all is well with you and your families. Just checking in, hit me back up and let me know you ladies are doing well.

Take much care

Stephanie

hey steph welcome back :)
Im having a really shitty day. ive missed you tho.

11 years ago

awww....thanks sugar I've missed you too How is it going, are you still TCC?

hello liadies ive missed you guys been having a very bad few weeks :( back to reality trying this week should ovualte next couple of days wish it wasnt this case do :(

11 years ago

Hey Wilson

Missed you too chica! You don't sound to well are you ok? I know you must be weary of trying, especially after being soo close more than once. Don't give up now, as by this time next year you'd have welcomed your baby. So be encouraged.

I'm here if you wanna talk.

Steph

hello,
yesterday was my O day and DH rejected me this happened last month too. I dont get it; its like im some huge turn off to him, but only when I'm ov. One of the babies I watch hasn't been feeling well and has been crying all day long, its really wearing on my patients. I hope he feels better tomorrow I dont know how much more whining and crying I can handle. he is so fussy he is making the other kids plug their ears and cry too. I need a vacation! I am seriously telling myself put the baby down never shake a baby. I smoked today after 4 years of being a quitter hopefully I can resist another.
Wilson our cycles seem very close again im sorry your having such a rough time.
Whats new with you steph? When do you ov?

11 years ago

thank you ladies just a bit down im sure ill get thier do should ov in the next week hope it happens soon cant bear waiting around just wanna have a healthy pregnancy and have a baby in the end
how are u on ov steph
ah beaur im so sorry ur dh is been like that i would have just pounced on him lol wouldnt have gave him a choice haha ah the little lad i mind hasnt been well either been so whingy al i wanted was to go bed i was so tired

11 years ago

Baue:
Oh noo re hubby's rejection I really wished they wouldn't do that. Hubby did that to me a few times before I went away saying he was tired and it was ALWAYS around the time of OV! I got so frustated I just didn't want to BD no more since as he was inadvertedly delaying our chances. So off to London I went for the summer, turned out he missed the heck out of me! I had the least sympathy, as he was always tired to BD, I thought surely he should be more rested now that I'm away I was sure to have talks with him re my concerns before coming back and he's been more receptive to BD since I returned. I just pray he keeps it up, either way I'm keen to get preggors before anything changes...God forbids he retracts to his old habits anytime soon. Maybe you should have a frank discussion with him about it?

Wilson:
Good to hear your ok, you OV next week? So do I not sure when yet, I'm currently AF day 3 and my OV is usually day 10-12 not sure, I havent taken any OV test since May so God only knows if I still OV normally at the same time dpo. I will do this time however. Are you still taking soy or anyting else? I thought I'd try them this cycle, folic acid and some evening primrose. Given I'm newly on the wagon again, will need all the help I can get.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo