Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Thank you guys! I'm excited BUT because I've had two previous miscarriages I'm a little nervous right now. The hcg came back at 47.3. That means that I'm only a week pregnant. I have to get another hcg drawn Thursday to see what my numbers are doing.

I asked the nurse how I can only be a week pregnant if my last period started on March 13th. She said that I just ov'd later than I was supposed to. They also have me on progesterone twice a day so I'm praying that it will help maintain the pregnancy.

I will let you all know when I find out more! I hope everyone gets this month!! We would all be pregnant together! to all of you and I can't wait to hear from you soon!!

Kristin

12 years ago

yay babyplease!!!! I hope the progesterone works and you have a

12 years ago

Hi Ladies
Please don't be upset with me. I haven't forgotten or abondoned this thread and new found friendships with you all. Our internet at home has been down since last week. have overused my husband's allowance on his work computer so now they have suspended his services until next month! Can you believe that?!! So now I'm at the library
I got registered at my local library so that I can use the internet. There's so much I need to sort out, as our vacation is only next week and there's a lot of paperwork that needs printing. Still it is what it is and I haven't any choice until the internet is back on at home.
So how are my OV buddies doing? Hope yall have OV by now, I'm looking forward to counting down the tww with yous.
Praying AF shows in the next few days so I won't have to deal with it next week. I'm gonna try to get preggors after my next cycle, if no success I'll give it a break for awhile. But all is well this side, hope to make up for all the lost nights without BD on vacation, and return with a belated honeymoon baby! ;-)
Back at the library tomorrow, will check back in then.

Stephanie

12 years ago • Post starter

hey babyplease im so happy for u sending u plenty of
hey steph so good to hear from u oh no way bummer id would crack up without my internet hope u get it sorted soon miss u on this

12 years ago

OMG! OMG! Baby please!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!! That is simply amazing! One thing is for sure, you certainly are VERY fertile. I'm just happy that after 2 mc that you're finally back on track. I pray that you will successfully carry this one to full term, and have a safe delivery for both mother and baby. Please keep us posted. Reading your goodnews has truly made my day.

I hope everyone else is doing ok. For all those entering or have entered their tww, praying lots of and PLENTY of !!!! I'm still here, just not able to log on as often but will do once our internet is back on at home.

Stephanie

hello ladies
how are you all keeping so 5dpo and only 7 more till testing hoping for another but if i get no luck this month thinking of taking a break for a while getting to stressed out with it al think a break would do me the world of good so im just praying i get lucky this month not much happening just a few twinges in my side and cramps and heavy breasts but not feeling pregnant at al compared to last month i felt very much pregnant well only time can tell steph enjoy ur vacation u might even come back wit a bun in the oven for u

12 years ago

Morning Ladies

AF is here 3days early and already I'm cramping like crazy! But I'm not complaining, as that's exactly what I prayed that it would show and go before I go off for my 1week hols.

Wison: Wouldn't that be something!;-) Remember it's only ur 5dpo so ur symptoms probably won't pick up for a few more days. So I'm keeping my 10toes and fingers even especially for you! Lool! You know what I mean. Also did you use Soy this cycle if so what days into the cyle is best to use it and how long for? What doses do you normally take? I know you highly recommend so I'm thinking about it.

hey steph oh no way at least the sooner u got them the quicker to ovulation for u i no im only 5dpo but im not feeling it at al this month ugg wish this tww was over already but i already no my test next week are going to be a no steph never took them this cycle took them lst cycle i took them from cycle day 5-9 took 120mg day1 160 mg day 2 200mg 3,4,5 they worked fine for me but a few people have said it set them to ovualte later i never had any problems at al with it

12 years ago

Afternoon guys,
Im on CD 24 of 26 and my cervix is HSO? weird right?Could I be ovulating this late in the game? I wish I had been temping this cycle but I still haven't found my thermometer. Maybe I'll just in case? Maybe is to blame and there is no O.

12 years ago

found out yesterday i'm miscarrying. AGAIN. This will be my third one. Doctor is sending me to an endocrinologist now. Will update more later.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo