Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies! Good to hear from you all! I had a very busy, pressuring yet enjoyable Christmas. Hosted my dh brothers and their wives. 6 of us in total, plus the other 6 family members who randomly passed by...no doubt to check out my cooking! Still the experience was a delight! I was well pleased with my efforts, impressing dh and my in-laws. DH spring cleaned the whole house, I grocery shopped and cooked a lot of food, provided entertainment, and an ambiance equal to any restaurant dinner we've had. Wine glass, new plates, table runner, cloth napkins, crockery, fresh flowers etc etc etc just about everything was newly bought from the store! lool So busy was I, I forgot to test for OV!:-( I tested on day 11 and it was very faint so I should've test day 12 (usually OV day) but I got caught up in the grocery shopping and trying to impress my inlaws I haven't tested since! I don't know when I OV and do not know how many days past OV I am. Real bummer as we've only bd twice during my fertile window leading up to Christmas and which was pretty close to OV time, but still I don't know where I'm at. I know I've OV but just not sure when. Presently day 18 (6dpo if I OV on day 12) my cycles are usually only 24days long so I should be able to test on New Years day. So far I'm getting cramps in my tummy and painful sensation running through my breasts and extremely tender nipples. Won't be paying it any attention thanks to my last few cycles of being convinced I was preggors due to these same symptoms, so now I just say ouch and ignore it. I'm already planning for next cycle as not to be disappointed should af shows. Still I'm secretly hopeful that our little prince is on his way. Besides now that Christmas over, back to life as usual...will reply to your responses in awhile.

11 years ago • Post starter

Welcome back BabyPlease! Great hearing from you. Thanks for the updates, I'm happy hearing our posts is a source of support to you. I pray this will be your month too, and that you will not experience another m/c. I didn't realize you've experienced 4 in the past praying for yah, but even it it's not this cycle keep hope alive and stay positive, we will not rest until we've all been knocked up!

Bauer: Glad you made it safely back. Watch the news and saw how a Georgia family were all got out barring their daughter after a fatal crash heading back from New Jersey. Yup, mom pops and son all died. So so sad. Awww... I'm soo feeling your excitement of your little one and it's not even me! Thanks for sharing your journey, it really help paints a vivid picture of what your experiencing. @ Scarlett streaking again! hehehe you sure have your work cut out for you. A surprise $100 from your pops huh? That's usually does the trick. Works like a charm it does I take it you'll be reaching back out to him and staying in touch? My Christmas went very well, just wished my inlaws eat more of the food I had cook! They pretty much sampled everything, but that was it! SAMPLED! Had I known my bowl of salad would be wasted I would've thrown all the fresh ingredients in the bin without even make a salad! Gladly the food wasn't wasted, as if I don't enjoy anything else, I do enjoy my own cooking. So I had the last of it yesterday day. Had Christmas dinner every day since Tuesday. Pity as I enjoyed not cooking for 3days straight! Still the experience was great, different from England as it seems for my dh family, their major family gathering day is Thanksgiving not Christmas. So all that cooking wasn't necessary as they all just tasted the food, chit chatted for awhile then go. Nothing out the ordinary. While what I wanted to create was a experience lasting into the night, bought red velvet cake, ice-cream among other delights which they didn't have any of. But I guess next time I'll do all the food they know and much less cooking. So they'll get some southern soul food of pento beans, mac cheese, ham, greens, corn bread the works! None of these fine dining I brought to the table Christmas day!
Wilson: Glad to hear you've finally OV'd chica! Seems my cycle has sailed ahead of yours now. What cycle day are you? I'm day 18, af is due day 4th Jan (day 25) great hearing your Christmas was a good one. How was the weather there? It was raining here, reminded me of the doom and gloom of the British weather.

Oh what did you ladies get for Christmas pressies? DH bought me a few new toys and boy am I a happy gal! Gotten take me a lil while to get used to all this new technology as I'm a old school gal, still I'll take it!

wow steph you really outdid yourself on dinner! DH's family made cabbage...ick we made a run to taco bell after the party. sorry you missed testing.As for my father I sent him a christmas card back. I have no plans to stay in touch I dont want him to get involved with Scarlett and then abandon her. besides I'm sure its his new wife that sent the card not him. Although I did keep the money and got myself some new maternity stuff including a swim suit! we signed up for a club membership so Scarlett and Mackenzie can get some swim classes and dh and I can get some exercise. hopefully I can do something about my legs! For some reason before I even knew I was\ pregnant my legs start retaining water they look really cellulitey Ugh and I will be pregnant in the spring at the beach I gotta wear shorts?! Scarlett swam for 30 min yesterday and slept through the night 13 hours. this club thing will benefit everyone!!!
it sounds like you are all on track for some

11 years ago

So ladies, I got my yesterday. I couldn't wait until tomorrow's blood test and I wanted to know if I could have some wine for the new year! It was positive, but it has been positive 4 times before as well. I go to the Dr. tomorrow and we will see what he says. Dh and I need prayers right now! I hope everyone had a great new years celebration!

11 years ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY CDP SISTERS!!!! It's a New Year, so with that it brings new hope, optimism, motivation and renewed strength. Congrats to all the ladies who got their 2012, we celebrate your joy, and pray your term and delivery will be successful for both mother and baby. Thank you all for your insightful, humourous, pleasant and conflict free support, and for shouldering the weight of my emotions throughout 2012. It was a year filled with many highs, yet with few unanswered prayers, which I hope will be fulfilled this year. For the other ladies who like me are still waiting, be encouraged to keep in your pursuit of motherhood glory, our time is nigh approaching. So hang in there, it's our turn next! Luv yous!

BabyPlease: You did??? That's AMAZING!!! Doing the happy dance and turning cartwheels! Soo happy for you! Well done! Praying for absolute success. Please keep us posted.

No changes this side. Mild cramping in my tummy, breast still sensitive yet I took at test yesterdy hoping for New Years bliss but instead I got a I honestly do not think I'll be able to defrentiate between real pregnancy symptoms and non pregnancy ones as I keep getting two of the major ones, cramps and sore boobs and still bfn. When I finally do get my it will soo catch me off guard. Presently day 22, af due on Friday, so will wait until then. I'm sure she won't be late Oh well onward and upward as they say...

babyplease!!!!! I hope everything works out this time.
happy new year 2 the rest of you! did any of you party? I drank some of that sparkling grape juice and was in bed by 9.
sorry steph 4 jan.

11 years ago

hello ladies
a happy new year to all you ladies hoping this year we all will be blessed with a and congrat babyplease do happy for us hoping u get the stickiest bean ever im on cycle day 19 at the min 6dpo hoping ive done enough for this cycle steph how is ur cycle going

11 years ago

Hey ladies

Hope the New Year is treating you well so far. I did another test on Friday and got a AF showed up later that night So bummed, at having my hope dashed each cycle. As for symptoms, I've totally over that element of the tww. I've ignored it pretty much for the last few cycles, but still I can't help but think if I'm getting cramps, sore boobs, among other things (REAL PAIN NOT IMAGINATION) and I'm not pregnant, how then can I got off of these things in the next cycle or the cycles that follow, when surely these are occurences happen at random and not because a sperm met an egg and implantation is taking place. Defo no more reading into things. Sore boobs, tender nipples have become a regular accurance nowadays, plus twinges and mild cramps happen before OV, after OV, before during AF and after. No babies inside there, just stuff my body does. Oh well, guess I won't know I'm preggors till it actually happen. Hope it wont be too long from now. Anyway on a sadder note, one of my grandmother passed away and will be getting buried next Sunday , so I'll be flying out for later this week fo 2weeks to attend that. It haven't dawned on me fully yet and properly won't until I get there. I know its going to be a very sad time for the fam when I get there.

So whilst I'll be here until AF finish I'm going to miss OV as my return date is right before my next period is due to start. *bummer I know* so I'm gearing up for what I pray will be a valentines week conception I'm still around till I leave, will pop in whenever I can there.

BabyPlease how is it going chica? Wilson let me know how your doing. Bauer how is your little streaker? Hope mommy and baby are doing fine. Keep me posted!
Happy New Year Eden! Stop by and let us know you are fine!

I'm sorry for your loss Steph have a safe trip we will miss you. My little streaker took her diaper off yesterday and threw it at me filled with poop! GROSS Maybe your cycle is changing because of your move to the US (stress) or even from the additives the US adds to food that are illegal in Europe.
Are you testing tomorrow wilson?
and where the heck is Eden?!?!

11 years ago

hello ladies
awh steph im so sorry to hear about ur grandmother my deepest condolence to u and ur family may ur gran rest in paradise awh bummer to hear ur out this cycle many more to come wish it was soon for u
im either 9 or 7 dpo this is saying im 7dpo nd fertility friend has me on 9dpo tested 2day of course so im going to try my best till at least tuesday to test

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo