Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 537 Replies | Last Page

happy first day of spring ladies very cold here in ireland would luv some of the sun ye are getting dont like cold and wet ireland this 2ww is going so slow hope al ye ladies are doing fine

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,
You guys are hilarious. No sat,sun, and last night . So will be starting back again tonight Last month we every night and couldn't believe I had not conceived. This month I am using an ovulation kit and ovulated last Thursday 5 days ago. I only want two children..... . Its funny when I had my daughter almost two years ago I had the worst time in labor. When she was born I was like I'm never doing that again.....and here I am. Prob shouldn't have said that...
I am really looking forward to all your posts at the end of the month.Lets hope its all round.
to all you yummy mummys

Laters

PS - I want a

12 years ago

Hi Stephray

AF: 29/03
Think I am going to wait to test the 30th coz last month AF came two days after due date. Thought I was but no such luck...
Tell me what you think if you want me to test before I will

AlexaR: let me know what your gonna do

12 years ago

Imosier: I am VERY gassy myself. Is there any suitable explanation you
May know of ass it relations to pregnancy? I am very suspicious as to why I've suddenly become this way.
And each one I think will be the last, but out goes another one moments later.
I would be intruiged to know if ther's any correlation to pregnancy and being gassy.

Siobhan: Welcome back! And thanks for ur update. Great to hear from you
and to know ur still in the running to become CTP next expectant mommy:-)

Still feeling normal besides being very gassy and cramy in my tummy.

Keeping hope alive for us all.
Steph

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies so 6 dpo and wow am i exhausted have just slept for 12 hours and i feel like i havent slept in days think a nap is is order later only 6days till testing cant wait thiss 2ww is a killer no matter i do to take my mind of it doesnt help wish it was next week already hace a lot of cramoing but nothing else maybe in out this month thiers a good few of us here so hopefully 1 of us get knocked up this month have a feeling its going to be steph or eden feel like im defo out this month only 6days to see a and by god i am i see my

12 years ago

hey girlies
I hope all is well with you gals, and I also hope y'all aren't obsessing as much as I did on my first month ttc hehee. Ths cycle, I am totally NOT obsessing as much but then again it could be that i have nothing much to obsess over (?) I have very few symptoms
So here's the update, pretty much the same as before, its just that the boob pain is A LOT WORSE now, omg this is VERY painful, I feel like someone used them for punching bags . I even gotta watch how I move around coz they feel like they wanna fall off when they shake , apart from that its just the good ole, "gassiness" but i'm very tired too

Well thats it for me lol only 3 symptoms at 7dpo 3 days left till testing though

Steph, its common to become gassy because the progesterone relaxes your digestive system etc, so it actually gets rid of food slower in this way, if there's a bun in the oven, it'll get the necessary nutrients .. I just took that from the top of my head, but you could google it if you like

Siobhan, too much can actually do more harm than good sometimes hon, its recommended only about 3 times per week when ur ttc i.e every other day, so the swimmers have time to build up

Bauer, wish I could see a photo of those sandals!!!!! I am a shoe fanatic lol

Alexa and Imosier i'm KMFX for ya

Wilson, soo sorry about the weather in Ireland I feel ur pain. And ur soo right, one of us HAS TO get knocked up this month!! there's too many of us on here for disappointing news allround.

Here's to our ladies!

eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Good afternoon
I feel nothing today. I had a lot of cramping last night, sort of like little contractions that seems to be common with BFing I feel out this month not quite sure why. Scarlett woke up 4 times last night , shes teething, not constipated. I wish she was just born with a mouthful, teething sucks and just when you think its finally over a few more pop up.

12 years ago

hey eden weather not as bad 2day in ireland what part of the world are all u girls in ? oh obessing so much really need to stop and just wait and see what happens just hope i see my this day next week and hopefully ye do to defo 1 of us has to get knocked up this month
bauer hope ur little 1 is better 2nite poor little diffle horrible seen kids teething they should be born wit teeth say ur so hope u have a better nite 2nite

12 years ago

hey eden weather not as bad 2day in ireland what part of the world are all u girls in ? oh obessing so much really need to stop and just wait and see what happens just hope i see my this day next week and hopefully ye do to defo 1 of us has to get knocked up this month
bauer hope ur little 1 is better 2nite poor little diffle horrible seen kids teething they should be born wit teeth say ur so hope u have a better nite 2nite

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Just wondering if anyone can help. This evening I was out at Aerobics and when I came home I went to the toilet. There was blood in my urine(very little) I could see it disappearing down the toilet. Do you think this is implantation? I'm 6DPO..... I was just saying to my DH that I don't think I'm pregnant this month again, even though I have had CM and cramps....

Let me know what you ladies think....

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo