Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 537 Replies | Last Page

ROLL CALL: *UPDATE* 19/3/2012

1 Week to go and we'd have all tested ladies!
Steph: OV Date: 14/3 5DPO: Test Date: 24/3 AF Due Date: 26/3
Eden: OV Date: 14/3 5DPO: Test Date: 24/3 AF Due Date: 30/3
Bauer: OV Date: 14/3 5DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: ??/3
Wilson: OV Date: 15/3 4DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: 29/3
Imosier: OV Date: 13/3 6DPO: Test Date: 29/3 AF Due Date: 29/3
AlexaR: OV Date: 15/3 4DPO: Test Date: ??/3 AF Due Date: 27/3
Siobhan: OV Date: 15/3 4DPO Test Date: ??/3 AF Due Date 29/3

AlexaR and Siobhan: Let me have your expectant test date please. We're hoping to make a pack/group up and test together. So maybe the early AF due dates together, then the later AF due dates togther. What do you think ladies?

Eden: Are you sure you wanna test on the 24 if AF is due on the 30 hon? Mightn't that be too early? I could do it on the 25 if you want, we could group up then?

12 years ago • Post starter

Steph-I'm probably not going to test unless af is late since I'm not really expecting a bfp this cycle since the bd timing was not really great as hubby was sick so most likely the 29th or so

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

OK I gotcha! Still keeping hope alive for you

omg, ladies, sorry i've been MIA for the past few,
I haven't read all the updates from you gals on here, but I read some, and y'all got some strong symptoms!!

Steph, I think i'll start my poas addiction on 10dpo, its the longest i can hold out .. sometimes i even start to test at 6dpo . But i am holding out for you gals this cycle till 10dpo hehe

welcome Alexa hope you enjoy ur stay on this thread with us.

I missed you gals sooo much!, i haven't been on here alot, i just enter my temp n sign out, I've been feeling really sleepy n tired too (I slept 3 times yesterday Anyways, thats my only symptom for now, oh, and extremely sore boobs slight cramping on n off.

I'll try to be back on as often as before, (when i start to feel less like a 70 year old lady with sore boobs
But these days, I really gotta take it light

HUGE BEAR HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!! XOXO

eDeN

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

www.....sweet!

So you're very sleepy, cramping and has sore boobs huh? Sounds like you might be on to something. I don't have any of those, matter of fact I feel sooo normal I havening to wonder if we caught the egg this month! I know not everyone feels symptoms and stuff, but still some are pretty standard across the board.

No worries I'm happy to test on Saturday, I'm getting rather anxious now, though I won't test prior to then as I know it will be too early. But looking forward to just knowing if it's positive or not as I can get my mind straight and think about other things rather than being totally fixated on this. Just hope I'll take it well, if it's bfn as I know the two previous times I was sourly disappointed. Hope its going good your side. Off to bed, it's late in the night and I'm soo tired now. Roll on Saturday!

Steph

hey girls miss ye over the weekend how are you al doing well 5dpo and having lot of cramps adn really stabbing pains last night not going to read to much into it just wait and see but in the back of my mind im hoping its a sign so only 7days to test and by god thier going to be a long 7days have been cleaning al weekend and possible coulddnt do any more so had a very laszy day yesterday as it was my birthday so panned out wit the oh nd enjoyed a chinese and a film what did you guys do al weekend

12 years ago

4dpo & 5dpo update! there's an obvious sign for me! the back ache. it has been ages since I exp it (lower back pain type that you get bfr/during )
sensitive nipples, bbs tenderness --> I waited until today to make sure that it's really happening & not just my mind. twinges around right side of pelvic.
oh my god my back pain is very bad, it's like is coming but it's still 1 week away ANDDDD I haven't got back pain as AF symptom for almost a year!

I'm still very young actually, 20 years old. DP is 23. this will be our first child. I'm glad that I've found this site (& the cycle buddies! )

stephray: I think I'll poas on 26th! I've been let down so many times bfr (but maybe it was bcos we BDed on non-fertile days). so I guess it's safe to poas on the day bfr AF due

crazy story behind my 'ttc' was I miscalculated my fertile week ONE WEEK EARLIER. so when we BDed on 14th & 16th, we thought we're on the safe days! until I got my LP corrected and checked my CM. don't laugh but I just found out the mid-cycle pain I got every month is actually O' pain! and all this time I thought I might have cancer or sth in my ovaries! hahaha crazy!

THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING ME HERE! I'm so excited! for everybody here! PLEASE NO this time

User Image

12 years ago

Good afternoon and happy first day of spring!
Shh the baby is , must be nice, I feel like I could take a nap today. I think my dear scarlett is constipated, shes waking up a lot at night bbt is still up and my cervix is so soft it just blends in with everything else. I feel really happy today. I just bought Scarlett a new pair of pink sandals yesterday and finger painted this morning Nothing better than new shoes and finger paints. LOL Her sandals are so cute i wish they sold them in my size. there are so many of us now someone is bound to get knocked up!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!
Happy 1st Day of Spring to you all. GA is heating up! We've had over 1week of temps in the 80ies and
It's not even summer yet! My summer allergy is already acting up
Due to high polen count so I'm not a happy camper right now.
Plus my DH took the laptop to work today, so I'm struggling to repond to ur updates
Because CTP don't have a mobile site so it's taking forever and a day to load full site on my blackberry
And another century just to hit reply;-) I guess I'd better find something to do till he gets home later!
As for my 6dpo symptoms nothing out of the ordinary just mild cramping since yesterday until now.
Feels like AF cramps just a milder version but I know it's happening and it's discomforting. No sore bbs or CM so not sure if it counts for anything.
Really want it to be fertilization, but will try not to get excited as I've been here before..

I'm able to read ur posts, just won't respond till later.
Hope yall are doing great.

Stephanie

Happy Spring Ladies!!!

Its a nice warm 70 degreese here in Jersey, a girl could get used to this weather!

Seems like everyone is doing well! Im currently 7dpo, this 2ww is going alot faster than the last one! AF is due a week from today. No real symptoms so far except I have been really gassy and really thirsty the last 3-4 days. No real other symptoms. this 2ww has been alot nicer than my last-my bbs & nipples were so painful/sore from 3dop until AF last time around, so glad I dont have that again!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo