Community post

Discussion

2012 BABY DREAMERS

Happy New Year Ladies!

Here's to a very blessed 2012, one where all our dreams of becoming mothers to healthy bouncy baby boys, girls, twins, triplets or more becomes a reality
OK ladies itâ??s 3.30am New Yearâ??s morning, my DH is fast asleep and here I am wide awake as if Iâ??m not expecting the sun to rise in the morning! Whilst I lye there, my mind has been busy thinking of all my hopes for 2012 and how becoming a 1st time mom would just top that list.!I reflected also on the numerous dreams Iâ??ve had throughout last year and previous years of my babies (yet to be born) and wondered how many other women our there were dreaming of their children. I got excited, and thought Iâ??d start this thread about baby dreams so I and anyone else who often dream of their babies could share their dreams here. In the past I have often dreamt my friendâ??s babiesâ?? before they were born, and were astonished to see how accurate my dreams were. Hence I write down my baby dreams so Iâ??ll be able to accurately recall them in the future.

So the first of my dream was last December when I dreamt saw a father and his adorable daughter. I asked him what her name was. He spelled it and sounded it out to me, and I repeated it back to him being totally marveled by its beauty. I said to him woowâ?¦.that is such a beautiful name. (I will keep the name a mystery for now) I remembered the name when I woke up and spent the day searching out its meaning as I had honestly never heard of it before. I shared it with my DH and we loved the name, its meaning and spelling, that today we await our baby girl who we intend to give that name. We often speak of our daughter calling her by that name, as if being sure one day our dream of becoming parents will become a reality. Indeed we believe it will!

My most recent dream was only last night as I was dosing off I dreamt I had a beautiful little girl. She was newly born and weight about 8-9lbs. She was fair with dark curly hair. She was so adorable, I loved her to bits. I remember speaking of her to my hubby in the past tense saying â??yeah remember we have the babyâ??, so she was already here. Iâ??m soo excited as I just believe this year we are definitely going to have a baby girl/boy!

Any other baby dreamers out there who want to stay excited till our dream take its course! If so feel free share here! Looking forward to believing your dreams with you!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

29 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Sorry ladies didn't see these errors before posting. I typed my post in word, then copied, pasted and submitted here without previewing. I've reposted below.

Happy New Year Ladies!

Here's to a very blessed 2012, one where all our dreams of becoming mothers to healthy bouncy baby boys, girls, twins, triplets or more becomes a reality
OK ladies it's 3.30am New Year's morning, my DH is fast asleep and here I am wide awake as if I'm not expecting the sun to rise in the morning! Whilst I lye there, my mind has been busy thinking of all my hopes for 2012 and how becoming a 1st time mom would just top that list. I reflected also on the numerous dreams I've had throughout last year and previous years of my babies (yet to be born) and wondered how many other women our there were dreaming of their children. I got excited, and thought I'd start this thread about baby dreams so I and anyone else who often dream of their babies could share their dreams here. In the past I have often dreamt my friend's babies before they were born, and were astonished to see how accurate my dreams were. So I write my own baby dreams so I'll be able to accurately recall them in the future.

The first of my dream was last December when I dreamt saw a father and his adorable daughter. I asked him what her name was. He spelled it and sounded it out to me, and I repeated it back to him being totally marveled by its beauty. I said to him woow....that is such a beautiful name. (I will keep the name a mystery for now) I remembered the name when I woke up and spent the day searching out its meaning as I had honestly never heard of it before. I shared it with my DH and we loved the name, its meaning and spelling, that today we await our baby girl who we intend to give that name. We often speak of our daughter calling her by that name, as if being sure one day our dream of becoming parents will become a reality. Indeed we believe it will!

My most recent dream was only last night as I was dosing off I dreamt I had a beautiful little girl. She was newly born and weight about 8-9lbs. She was fair with dark curly hair. She was so adorable, I loved her to bits. I remember speaking of her to my hubby in the past tense saying "yeah remember we have the baby" so she was already here. I'm soo excited as I just believe this year we are definitely going to have a baby girl/boy!

Any other baby dreamers out there who want to stay excited till our dream take its course! If so feel free share here! Looking forward to believing your dreams with you!

It's now 5am, and I'm off to get some snooze before day breaks!

Stephanie

12 years ago • Post starter

I don't dream such vivid dreams like that but night before last I dreamed that I was holding a baby doll a girl baby doll in a pink dress, dream from what I can remember was a little bit creepy b/c I remember holding this babydoll as if it were real and when I had to put it down It really upset me, its like we were in a building and I couldn't leave with the doll. I dont know what it means but I did look up baby doll dreams last night and bascially couples who are wanting or ttc dream of baby dolls and well thats me, but I don't know why I had to put it down and was so upset. It was like a baby museum and I got to pick out my baby doll, lol. Anyways, I was wondering since I want a little girl and trying the shettles method could this mean I will get my BFP or does it mean something else like I got pregnant last June and lost it in Aug. so could that have something to do with it. My minds going crazy wondering about it. On another note I wish I knew the name you were thinking of cause it really made me curious, lol. I already got both names picked out b/c of before. SO good luck to us both!!

12 years ago

Hey Michelle

Thanks for responding. Your dream was hillarious! lol Well the way you said it that was. I must say I know very little about dreams of baby dolls but like me you were quick to do your research, which explains why you had this dreams. I guess it's no different to my dreaming about real babies. I know it's rather strange that you had to leave your precious doll, especially after carefully selecting her:-) I wouldn't dwell on the negative, but see it on the positive side that you could very well be getting pregnant at some point soon. Just pray you don't deliver in a musuem and that you won't be forced to leave your baby behind! lol But yeah, think of it as a sign of what's to come.

As for my name....oh girl I'm soo excited by it I just wish she would get here! hahaha I mean we literally talk about her like she's already her...calling her by that name. It's a very simply yet unusual name because it's not common or popular at all. I've done numerous internet searches and have found a few persons by that name, it's also cross cultrual. We loved the Hebrew origin and consider it's meaning to be a reflection of what God will do in our lives. I will say the name eventually, but only after we know she's on her way:-0 So you got your names already picked huh? Very good, at least yall are ready. Sorry about your loss last June, I really do feel for women who endure such heart take, hopefully this year will be a more successful year for you and you BF/DH.

Thanks for replying back. Yes, I don't know what that dream meant, but today I was yet again looking up my dream and I remember it very clearly and also realized it was lucid. I didn't know what lucid meant, but I do now and I was somewhat awake and half asleep. Sometimes I dream and it was so clear what i dreamed it bothers me like this morning my dream i was half asleep half awake and my heart started beating really fast because in my dream I was having anxiety, I was nervous and it affected me in real life. I was in realization of this and a few times I woke up with tears in my eyes where I was waking up crying. ON another note your name sounds like its going to be awesome. Its my Fiance and I and were getting married in July and I tell you one thing, trying to plan a wedding it extremely stressful. I wish you well and luck with your BFP. I havent really had any other symptoms today at all and yesterday morning just a few, but my bbs don't feel as sore so that leads me to believe that AF is on her way, we will see I guess. I'm not stressing about it believe it or not. It is what it is. I have a 12 year old and if he's all i have, I'll be fine. Its really my fiance that got me on board with this since he has no children. It took a lot to get me on board but I got there. I just think its best we wait till after the wedding, but theres no going back this month, lol. I guess thats enough for now. Best of luck to you and write back about anything if you like.

12 years ago

Hi!! Happy new year too...!

I was captured by the Title...And it's my DREAM to have a Baby...We are ttcing #1 and trying exactly 2 years this Jan. 2012.

I had a lot of dreams..A BABY dreams..but a few i remembered..

**I dreamt my dh holding a baby ( infant), i was looking at him and very happy..He enjoy looking at the baby while dancing...i thought it was real. So, i did a research what is the meaning of my dream. It says my Dh is ready to embrace the Big responsiblity...its true, he really want to be a father or parent/s..

**In my dream, I Lay down in bed with the baby girl beside me...

**In my dream, I gave birth with a healthy baby boy..

Im Keeping my faith..Im praying that the reality of all my 2011 dreams will be this year..

2012 will OUR lucky Year..

12 years ago

I have not necessarily had dreams but I have had waking visions the kind that your not even thinking about babies.. your thinking about what to make for dinner and BAM you see quick blip like vision.

It started in October for me. Like I was saying i was thinking of dinner and then blam... see this vision of a small infant with dark hair with a headband bow on. Then I heard Luke 2:5 a few seconds later .. I turned to my bible luke 2:5 and it had said something like "at this point Mary was visibly pregnant" I thought that was interesting but didn't really think much of it.

Then about two weeks later I was about to doze off to sleep when I saw her again and this time I heard a name along with it. I heard "Emily" which is honestly not a name I would have picked but I looked up the meaning of emily and it means "eager and industrious" BUT when I told my husband he hated it. :( but how the heck do you tell your husband you didn't pick it either?! he would look at me like aliens were crawling out my ears.. anyways. I saw my husband holding her as well.. she is a lil thing.. like 6 lbs 5 ounces low 6 lb range. She is precious and adorable and I fell in love with her when I saw her.

Its pretty amazing and I know that God is blessing me with a daughter... when idk that is not up to me. I am trying to just let it happen in God's time not mine. Easier said than done sometimes though. ;)

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Michelle congrats on your wedding plans for this summer! I love the excited of planning a wedding, it just gets me all fluttery fluttery:-)

You seems very conscious when you are asleep, which is not a bad thing as if ur having a bad dream you can drag yourself out of it. Which I often find hard to do as I'm so deep in my sleep. Either way a dream is a dream so whether half asleep awake or unconscious if you dreamt it, then you best start believing it! well all the good ones that is:) kick the bad ones to the kurb.

Kudos to you on getting back on the baby wagon, I really dont think you'll have a problem conceiving again especially as you've already had a child. I'm guessing it won't be long before you get caught though like you said ideally you wont get pregnant until after the wedding. Well I'm almost certainly out for this month:-( Yep my DH have not been BD as much as we should but still thought I was in with a chance until I did my OV test earlier and it showed only 1 line! The reference line which told me OV happened on Day 11 (3days ago), which is when it normally does but there was not CM on day 11 (same as last month), so I figured it would be here today day 14 (same as last month). Seems my cycle has gone back to it's routine which means I've missed OV this cycle. I'm good though, means another free month for us to be on our own. how selfish of me!:-0

I wish you all the best with your wedding plans, please do keep us posted on your progress in both areas. Wshing you well and God's blessings.

@ Clivencleo:

Oh WoW! My head swole up reading your dreams! Have you written them down? Please do. Especially when they are soo vivid, that's as close to reality as you'll get before your baby get here. So it's great to be able to read and reread those dreams. I think also it time it will be awesome to be able to tell your kids you dreamt saw them years before. I certainly do write mines down, and love dreaming about babies as it's often very real and vivid, and makes me believe it's only a matter of time before it happens for real. So God bless you, and I really hope your dreams become a reality this year. I'm believing for me and all the ladies here also.

@ knicole:
hahahahaha lool @ >>but how the heck do you tell your husband you didn't pick it either?! he would look at me like aliens were crawling out my ears...<<
You are hilarious! Thanks for sharing your open visitions, I consider those to be another form God uses to communicate with us. I'm amazed also at how real they were with the scripture you got, and the name. I love Emily, it's soft and reflects someone with a gentle soul. Pity your DH don't like it:-( Give it time, his feelings may change when you conceive. Is this both of your first child? I pray this year will be your your for conception and those dreams will manifest and become a reality. I'll post another of my dreams shortly.

My baby dream is this: " Last December I dream I gave birth to a boy baby. We were at the hospital and I was staring at him in amazement. As I sat there looking at him, I thought this was ther order God would have our children to be born. Boy first then girls after. I was not disappointed at all. I then raised him up in my arms and blessed him."

So on that note I was convinced our first child would be a boy, even though both of us desires a girl first, especially as his other brother's have two boys each so we'd be the first to give his mother a grandaughter, and break the boys cycle....we hope! Looking forward to our 2012 boy/girl or even both!:-)

Stephray- I too think its def. a gift from God.. well obviously a baby is but its like he wanted me to be prepared and not worry and stress. Emily is a beautiful name and it has grown on me very much! Pretty excited what this year maybe bringing us all! fx!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo