Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 537 Replies | Last Page

Wilson that sounds like fun I think I need a good vacation! You should take it easy stressing out over ttc isnt good for anyone. I am so miserable today I have a head cold and of course cant take anything for it. I tried using my neti pot several times but it just doesnt seem to be getting it, its literally up in my forehead. I'm 18 weeks today the baby has been moving a lot lately. I'm getting really excited I cant wait to meet him/her. I have been debating about whether or not I want to know the gender. DH and I are having a hard time thinking of names. Scarlett is taking a swim class and has 4 other Scarlett's in her class! I need to come up with something more original this time. But not so original that no one can pronounce it :( If you think of anything let me know It might be cool to give the baby an Irish name. this month Truck loads of your way

11 years ago

hey bauer good to hear ur well hope ur flu is gone
so iv ov,d i think didnt use opks only bbt and my chart says i ov,d monday so have all my basics cover just pray now hoping i was lucky thier a few irish names i love id pick mia for sure and a few others jade, katelyn, ruby, rachel, sarah, sophie, sasha, i think sasha is a really nice name aswel nut i could never use it as my bf,s niece is sasha luv the name awh u going to find out the sex

11 years ago

Wilson I didnt realize your ov was so close I thought it wasnt coming until closer to Valentines day. I hope this is your month! I like the name Jade it is on my list of maybe. It is a color name too so it would go well with Scarlett. Sasha is nice but it is the presidents daughters name so its getting some popularity.
DH got that state job as a probation officer but the human resource department has changed his start date after he put in his 2 week notice at his old job so I am without insurance until he starts. Hopefully its soon!!! The lady said she couldn't give him a new start date but guessed about 2 weeks to a month and his old work said they cant keep him on a little longer. I might just have to wait until March to see the doctor again. better march than June tho! DH would be delivering our baby. without him working we qualify for all kinds of assistance but by the time I apply for it he should be back to work.
Lots of and for you... what would that be a halloween baby?

11 years ago

hey bauer well if i dont get lucky this month ill be ov near valentines next month awh i luv jade its on my list have a good few on my list hoping they will be used soon
awh glad to hear ur dh got the job brilliant news for ye but boomer on waiting to start hopefully it be soon and u can get ur insurance sorted

11 years ago

Ok ladies! Had my second ultrasound at 7 weeks 6 days yesterday and much to our surprise.....there were TWO babies in there! So we are having twins! We were shocked but now we just pray for their health! So please pray for our babies right now! We get another ultrasound next Tuesday and I will keep you updated!

11 years ago

wow babyplease so happy for you 2 bundle of joys awh congrats and a very happy nd healthy nine months

11 years ago

babyplease!
Wilson did you test yet?
I still have not had an ultrasound DH is driving me CRAZY! I cant wait for him to go back to work and not just for insurance reasons. I found a place 40 min. away that has fun fetal photos. They will tell me the gender for 80 bucks!?? I cant wait I am going to call and see if I can set up something for next weekend. I realized that I paid over 2k in diapers for Scarlett throughout her life and am thinking about switching to cloth but every once in a while I get a really yucky diaper that makes me feel like I am insane for considering it! But I could even buy the most expensive prettiest cloth diaper and still be saving money. DH says I am a hippie since when did baby-wearing bed-sharing breastfeeding cloth diapering baby-led weaning make someone a hippie? The baby is moving A LOT lately! I don't remember scarlett moving this much but then it was almost 3 years ago. Not only can i feel him/her moving but i can see my tummy moving! I defiantly dont remember that with Scarlett until I was in my 3rd trimester! My belly button is even starting to poke out That didn't happen with scarlett either. I hope I dont get stretch marks I didnt get those with Scarlett either. I heard thats genetic tho- my mom didnt get any with us. Maybe ill get lucky again. When is steph getting back?

11 years ago

hello bauer u have tested the last 2 days and im 11dpo 2day weird thing is yesterday my temp dropped to 36.7 then this morning it was back up to 37.0 went to the loo checked my cervix at 8 is was high soft and closed and cm went at 11 checked cervix and was light pinkish blood and brown so i taught bummer im out this month af is on the way but low and behold went to the loo at 2 and no blood gone just cm been checking it since nd no blood so i think i still have a chance this month im hoping it was implantation bleeding for a in the next few days
awh that sound like fun id defo go and get it done find out the baby sex wow thats a lot of money on dippers id defo go with cloth 1s so save a fortune hope u get ur insurance sorted soon

11 years ago

Sounds promising wilson, my temp dropped 9dpo and went back up 11dpo but I didnt test until 13 dpo. Keep me updated. So I called to set up the 4d ultrasound thing and they are booked all the way to march for Saturdays! Worse case senerio DH doesn't start his new job until the end of this month and I wont have insurance until The end of March. Seeing how by the time I see a doctor again it will be April then I will probably have an ultrasound mid-end april we decided to go team green!(we aren't finding out the gender) it seems stupid to find out so close to the end. I will save some extra money in-case its a boy and run out and get some boy clothes if I need to. I will buy a unisex swing and pack and play and wait for my big surprise! I went to the Diaper Junction today and bought 2 cloth diapers to try out. I put one on Scarlett and left her with her daddy while I went shopping. SHE POOPED! DH had to clean the poo off the diaper. He is less than thrilled but agrees that saving 1000 dollars or more over the next 2 years is worth spraying poo off a piece of cloth with the garden hose. If I dont hate them by next weekend I am going to buy 6 more. That is enough to diaper Scarlett full time washing every other day. I bought her a potty watch today too; It plays a song every 30-60 min ( I set how long) and she says "POTTY TIME" and runs to the bathroom. So far so good she pooped in the potty today- lucky for me it was the time DH took her. I knew it was coming both times

11 years ago

hey bauer af showed her ugly face on sunday have been very sick since saturday with the dlu and vomiting bug will reply o ur last message later

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo