Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello eden how are you keeping 2day :)
my fertile period is monday till next friday not using opk this month will just do plenty of not even sure i will ovualte this month i will no next week anyway if i get cm i get around ovualtion hoping this is our month
how are the rest of ye women doing hope ye are getting in plenty of anybody using anything different this month ?

12 years ago

Hello Ladies!!

Wilson-glad you are feeling up to ttc again!!

Eden- gl with the !!

Sioban-How ya feeling hun?

AFM: hubby and I finally talked and things are moving forward. It has been a very emotional 3 weeks in our house and the worst part is that I didnt really know what was going on because hubby had just shut down and wouldnt talk to me. We will be taking a lil break ttc to work on our relationship. Hopefully it will allow my cycle to regulate some more and make it easier when we decide to try again. I think af will be here in a few days, bbs are VERY sore today-usually happens a few days before af arrives. I tested 2 days ago and it was a bfn, at this point, I just want to come so I can move on. The good part is that now she will definatly not he here for vacation in a few weeks!!
Best of luck ladies. I will be on here occasionally to check on ya girls but may not be updating as much! You ladies are awsome & hope to see some more in the upcoming months!!
-Laura

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Hello Ladies

I'm getting on grand. Very bad back pain when I get up every morning. I'm thinking a-bit to early for it because def didn't have it this early with first baby. Although second it happened round this time just hoping all's ok

Just for you ladies I had exactly the same symptoms in Feb ( discharge and cramping and no pregnancy) and this time same and I am preggo so just coz ye have cramping and nearing never rule it out.....

Went to doc Monday due on 7th Dec. I am 5 weeks tomorrow. Won't be having first scan until 12/13 weeks because that is when they first scan here in Ireland...

Hurry up ladies I'm dying to see ye on countdownmypregnancy miss you guys...

Will keep in touch and will be checking up on you

Take care
Siobhan

12 years ago

hello ladies :)
how are you al keeping 2day ?
really wish it was the 2ww already is waiting is killing me just want it so much time is going so so slow
no having a good day 2day first day out of the house since sunday went and did some food shopping and all i kept seen was pregnant ladies and people with new baby all i wanted to do is stop and cry kept thinking this is so unfair i should be pregnant
siobhan good to see ur keeping well still so happy for u where in ireland u from im from ireland aswel im from kildare :)

patricia

12 years ago

I don't know if I'm too late to join this group but I OV on March 27th and can take a test in 3 days!! I'm excited but nervous and I can't keep my mind off of it! My husband says that I shouldn't be stressing myself out about it but because I have had 2 previous miscarriages and am now on progesterone, I'm hope that it will be this month!!!

12 years ago

Hey lovely ladies, women, cycle buddies and now my daily fix!

So glad to see we are all doing ok despite our bfn's. Still just knowing that two amongst us got bfps gives me enough encouragement to keep on keeping on, as gradually we will all get our bfps!

Babyplease: Welcome ot our club! We'd be more than happy for you to join, to celebrate or commesmorate your results in a few days. Please feel free to let us know how your tww is going and if there's any symptoms you wish to share. When do you intend on testing? And is this your ttc#1?

Wilson: that's the spirit girl! Glad to hear you're holding it together and willing to moving forward in ttc again. Well done! I know you'll have challenging days some moreso than others, but just look on the bright side, at least you know conception is not a problem for you nor your bf. I absolutely believed I would be preggors on my wedding day, but here we are 18months and still no baby. My dh mom absolutely believe once he give me the first child I won't be able to stop him, but how comes we still can't even get the first one out the way?? know what I mean? We're both confident we can have them, yet we have no signs of fertility just yet. So hoping everything is in perfect order. You won't have a problem conceiving again. Trust me

Siobhan: Happy you and your little bean is doing well. Still so proud of you girlie! Can't wait to join you! I'm hoping this month will be it, wish us well! Please keep us posted, we have just as much right in this baby as you and your DH! So don't you dare trying cutting us off! One false move and we're on your tail like a hot flush! Wishing you well sweetheart.

12 years ago • Post starter

Imosier: I wish AF would just show up like yesterday!
Mines is done and gone and I'm here holding out on my dh hoping to get cranked up in time for OV. I hope it shows this week hon. Glad you and your DH hav talked things through. I know how horrible it must be when the communication is all but gone between spouses as me and mines often go at it for days. As you mentioned stepping back from ttc may help you both destress, though I would be knowingly trying to bd round about O time, without giving any idea it's that time of the month! BTW where are you off to on Vacation? We're off in a few weeks also, and unless I get preggors, AF will be here then! Seems I will just have to get knocked up to keep AF away!

Bauer: Sorry your dh has your on an emotional rollercoaster about having another baby As my girlfriend once told me, it's us women who has the power to conceive or avoid conception. DH's dont have a clue what time of the month it is or how fertile we are, however because we do, we can initiate BD and get our baby even if they dont wan't it! hehehehe not sure that's the right strategy but what she was saying was her hubby wouldn't have wanted the 3baby girls they now have before they were born because of financial constraints. Yet now they are here, they are his world! So she was suggesting getting pregnant and the men will just have to accept it! Funny as whenever she moans about them causing her to shout alot, (ages 5 and under) I reminded her that she was the one that wanted her babies! So she should get used to it!

Eden sweetie! I've missed yah How is it in sunny Trinidad? I'm good thanks! No I still have started , avoiding my dh (as I know how he is two nights in a row and he's good for a month!lol), hoping to get cranked up by the weekend. Taking my folic acid, omega 3 and iron to prepare my body. Not sure I'll be doing anything different, besides just laying still for a while after BD as I often don't do that but just jump right up or do my acrobatics for 10mins or so. Will still do that, but will lie low for a while too. Besides I'll still try this month, just not pay as much attention to my symptoms. So I say! But besides I'm doing good, been busy planning our vacation which is in a few weeks. Soo excited. Really looking forward to it as it will be our first vacation together. We didnt have a honeymoon when we got married 19months ago, so this is it! Better late than never

Alexa: What's cooking bacon?

Yes, this is our TTC#1. I plan on testing on Monday 4/9. I will be 13dpo.

I don't know if this is just a side effect of the progesterone I'm taking but I have very mild cramping consistently throughout the day.. and its only in my uterus. Its not painful but just kind of crampy...not like af cramps at all. The only other side effect I'm feeling is very increased fatigue...again, it could be because of the progesterone but who knows.

I'm excited about testing but just nervous that it will be negative. I'm trying to think as positive as possible. I had a hysterosalpingogram that the doctor said would make conception a little more easier because it cleans out the uterus and fallopian tubes...so I'm hope that test helps as well.

12 years ago

Sounds like you have some very telling signs there. That hysterosalpingogram, sounds like a good thing too. I had a similar procedure done awhile back following a minor surgery. Have you been ttc for long? Monday is really not that far away, so I'm wishing you loads of and one !

You mean ??? hahaha. We've really been ttc since October 2011. We got pregnant and had our 2nd miscarriage early in December. I was barely passed 3 weeks. So just praying praying praying this one is positive!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo