Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello ladies
wow cant see ur comments at all most of the words are cut out weird
steph so we got our af same day im due to ov next friday :) were close again this cycle hopefully this be our lucky cycle :) id do be exhausted come egg release aswell so thats why im going to try the sperm meets egg plan be worth a shot at this satge :)
bauer hope its works aswell ah id sy ur only delighted with scarletts hair cut id say she looks so grown up the usually do after thier hair cut :) id say ur family are delighted to hear ur good news oh its always good to get xmas shopping done outta the way ive mine done so im going to wrap it all next week to keep me busy and not to think about ov ive a lot to do next week im just letting it all build up so then i have a lot more to do instead of obsessing over ttc next week im hoping to be so busy that ttc is the last thing ill be thinking of anything to help me on my way lol
any of u guys living in the states if so happy thanks giving guys dont fill up on to much turkey :)

11 years ago

Hi Wilson!
The amusement park was awful last night it got down to 38 F and his parents kept standing around talking about what we were going to do Scarlett was frozen solid by the time we left. I have never seen her act so calm before I guess she was so cold she didnt want to move. Needless to say we are NOT going next year!Thanksgiving was good DH has some good cooks in his family Did you get any turkey in Ireland? You dont have to be American to eat Turkey. How is the cycle going? I have a hard time keeping track of where you girls are now that im not a few days off. This website stopped keeping track of mine all together. I can't wait till all of you are on the other site.
what happened to Eden?

11 years ago

hey bauer oh it sounds awfull i hate amusments parks i do get very sick after the rides i would be a huge fan ah the poor pet id say she was freezing its so cold in ireland here and loads of rain ye we have turkey in ireland but not till xmas day cycle is going great on day 8 starting smep 2day ov on thursday or friday i added robitusin this cycle to help with cm hoping this is the cycle im doing everything this cycle im taking folic acid evening primrose oil vitamin b6 multivits doing semp opk bbt and keeping very busy this weeks have loads to do from thursday onwards so will hopefully keep my mind of ttc praying i get lucky this cycle hope we all do be a nice suprise just before xmas

11 years ago

Hi ladies

Cramping day 11 and I'm cramping like mad. I know it's because OV is pretty close. As expected I had a very have flo. Lasted the whole of 7days! Yep 7! Sun through to Sat! I had to wonder if the sperm did meet the egg but it just didn't connect or something. I mean with all the symptoms I was getting I was certain something was in there. Now for such a long flo usually only 5days...day 5nothing, this time I it kept going till day 7, when it dried up. Anyway i 'm back on the trail this cycle. Not much BD happening just yet flo only ended Sat and DH and i only BD once since. Will try to get a few more times in by OV. Haven't started testing yet either. I'll probably do so from tomorrow.
Wilson OV is due tom/thurs. How's it going your side?
Bauer how's your little bean coming along?
Yeah I saw the same thing regarding the page you ladies mentioned. Think they fixed it now as it's better.
Still no word re my interview. I'm almost forgetting I'm supposed to be waiting for an answer, but still hopeful they'll pick me.

11 years ago • Post starter

Morning guys,
Good to hear OV is near!
DH is setting up the christmas lights on the house today. I am really excited about all the decorations this year. Having Scarlett around defiantly makes it more fun. I took her to the lights on the beach I should have taken pictures of her reaction her whole face lit up Next month we all should have been popping out babies (march conception forum). Scarletts birthday is coming up we are going to take her whale watching! I am buying her a tablet for her birthday. I can't believe she will be 2 already! That little girl is making me OLD! I had to ask DH what a tablet was! My cat vomited all over the house last night so we are getting rid of it. No one likes it, its just a lot of work. As for the baby I cant find a doctor I like. I really want to hire a midwife but I just cant afford it and a car. I wish my insurance would cover a midwife I am 10 weeks so I really should go see one soon Nothing better than having some asshole doctor give me a pelvic exam! Hopefully when DH starts his new job I will have more doctor choices with the new insurance. Good luck to you ladies this month. Anyone talked to eden? I hope shes ok after her altercation with her neighbors.

11 years ago

Hey Bauer great to hear what's happening your side. I thought having a midwife attend pregnant women were stand procedure here. Not sure how i'm going to manage when my time comes around as that's a stand aid every pregnant women in the UK have afforded to them, and that's having a gynecology for womens health, and a midwife when pregnant. NO CHARGE! As remember our health care is free *well we pay for it through out taxes*. Still it's nerve wracking to think I probably won't have one because our insurance doesn't cover it. Anyway it's great to hear you and your baby is doing fine. Happy Birthday to Scarlette on turning 2 Don't worry you won't feel old for long, as this is the stage where you can't sleep while she's awake, given every thing is likely to be shredded when you wake up if you do *troublesome twos* It's a great age for her to have a sibbling, so happy for you and your family. Still waiting til christmas to tell your inlaws?
Found out few days ago a girlfriend of mines is pregnant with her 7th child! Yes SEVEN! 7!!! She got married 8yrs ago and had a baby almost every year since that time. There's only 1yr seperating each child from their older/younger sibbling. But none that is 2yrs apart. I've often wondered how easy it is for someone like her to conceive without use of monthly OPK or PT *not enough to go around* yet folks like me spend countless dollars on those stuff and fail to get preggors 2yrs into my marriage I don't get it. I really don't. Still I love her to bits, her kids are angels and she and her hubby does of fine job of coparenting. I really hope she carries this one successfully and delivers him/her safely too.
Nope haven't heard from Eden either, hope all is well with her.

Some girls are just lucky like that My sister has been pregnant 6 times, she only has 3 kids tho. She has gotten pregnant with one ovary, on birth control, with her tubes tied defiantly not trying. It took me 2 years/ kid! lol Most people in the US get an OBGYN and most insurance cover that but you will have to have your baby in a hospital. The hospital scares the hell out of me! 30% of all women that go there have a c section. Thanks but no thanks! I joked with DH that when we get there I am locking myself in the bathroom and delivering the baby myself! Seriously tho I heard there is a birthing center not far from here that has whirl pools you can deliver in and king size beds for after delivery! I just need to find a doctor that delivers there and takes my insurance. That sounds much more comfortable than a hospital.

11 years ago

hello ladies
bauer im going to do my xmas lights this weekend im so excited cant wait to put them up i love xmas the toy show is on this week aswel so have to have the decorations up for that awh scarlett is turning 2 soon ah bless sending birthday wishes her way ah i taught it would be pretty easy to get a midwife here in ireland a midwife is assigned to u the minute u go to the hospital but i do agree with you its very hard to find a good doctor and a nice 1 u like and on hospitals ur not the only 1 i hate them they scare the hell outta me
hey steph how are you doing so cycle day 12 here started opk on cycle day 10 and im doing the semp aswel hoping to get a positive opk today im very thankfull i didnt get a positive opk yesterday as me and the bf had the vomiting bug and we wouldnt have been able for any but feeling a lot better today so back to tonight and hoping i get my positive opk later awh steph sorry to hear u havent heard back from the job yet keeping my fingers crossed for u that u hear soon and u get it so how is ur cycle going

11 years ago

Hey Wilson
Good to hear from you chica. Cycle is doing good, well besides a very long flow. Today I'm cycle day 12, so yep we are on course together, and up until last night I was cramping like MAD! I mean terrible af like cramps I had to take some ibruprofen to relieve me. DH was like I thought you cycle was done. I'm like it is, just that we get cramps at other times of the month for different reasons. He just didn't get it lol I have to say though the last few cycles I've been cramping right up until OV and it's strange as I've had mild cramping before, but nothing t write home about. Just suck it up and continue with my day, but heavy cramping leading up to OV has been very consistent, so much so that if these cramps were after OV I'd have been sure I was knocked up! Then you have post OV cramps that disguises themselves as implantation cramps yet there is no implanting going on, so I grow extra grey hairs duing the tww thinking I'm cramping for a good cause only to realise it wasn't, then af shows up like clockwork days only, then the whole cramping series starts all over again! *roll eyes*

So I got up yesterday morning thinking I was sure to be OV and tested, but the test line was very faint. I was even more convinced this morning, after lastnight's episode I was and tested earlier and still a very faint test line . Which is weird as my cycle last only 24days so OV is usally day 11/12, then lutheal stage 12days then af comes again. So I'm not sure what's going on as if I OV later this cycle, without a doubt my cycle will be later too as my lutheal stage hasn't changed in forever it is always 12days after OV so it's only 12days long then af shows. Will test again and see. Don't get why all that cramping last night only for a low surge. Anyway let me know how you get on with your test. Hope you and yours are doing better today. Sorry to hear about your bug, gosh that must have been horrible. Nevermind, it'll be all worth it in 9months. Just get back on that wagon and pretend like nothing happened

Bauer:
Oh wow your sister is super fertile! Abit like my friend who is seems just gets pregnant everytime she and husband Which by the way, they are not trying to prevent having babies either as they don't believe in contraceptions, and he unfortunately don't like using condoms so with no measures in place they are sure to be getting knocked up every 9months! Yet I have a nother girlfriend, married nearly 10yrs and despite them not using any preventative measures all these years they can't get pregnant Which is really sad as I know the desire to raise a family, I honestly wish she'd get pregnant and carry a baby. But very weird. 2 different, same measures *no contraception* yet one gets knocked up every year, the other has yet to in nearly 10yrs of marriage. Guess my journey hasn't been too bad. Just hope it won't take us anywhere as long

lol at delievering the baby yourself. I guess your not a fan of c-section? I'm almost looking forward to it, as the pain of childbirth scares me. I definitely need a GYNE plus a midwife. All my friends keep telling me to come back to London and have our babies as healthcare is free there and our babies will be well looked after. Not sure I could get that pass my dh but I'll def be filling for the citizenship the moment they are born s they will get all medical entitlement when I travel back. I'm definetly going to miss my GYNE during pregnancy. Have had him for years!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo