Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 755 Replies | Last Page

@kcordell - thanks for your reply. I will keep an eye on my cycle, I'm actually quite curious to see what happens. I'm even a little concerned that I might still be pregnant even though I tested yesterday and it was negative. It's just my period was very heavy and clotty but so much shorter than normal It was literally 2 days of very heavy bleeding and then absolutely nothing. That was 2 days ago. I'm sure I'm just imagining I'm pregnant but it's strange all the same. Grants did say she had something similar and then had some spotting so I'll see.
What about you? How is your cycle going? Sending sticky vibes :)

11 years ago

Sorry also meant to say welcome to all the newbies and to those who have jumped from the July forum. It's so nice to have people to share my weird and wonderful observations with!

11 years ago

Hi there ladies :)

GL and fingers crossed for all those that are getting their positive OPK's! Have fun in the process of course :D

CD5 of month 5 here... might be a bit out this month due to me going overseas just before i'm roughly due to O... but none the less we're gonna give it a go.

My cycles seem to be getting shorter... should I be worried? Each month for the last 4 they've gone down by 1-2 days. down from solid 29 to 25 now in quite a short time :s

I'm not complaining in terms of TTC because it means I don't have to wait so long but it just seems peculiar!

11 years ago

Hey everyone
Just a quick update for you guys.
Am cd16 and I got my first (and only) blatant positive opk last night about 6pm (test line was way darker than control line after the recommended 10min wait, others in past cycles only just matched in colour...) but it was cd 15 when past cycles have been cd18-20 of using the opks.
Not noticed an obvious thermal shift in my temps so hopefully that will happen soon but to me, my temps seem very erratic and all over the place. Have had to discard one temp as i took the temp about an hour after my usual time and had hardly had any sleep that night.
Does anyone know, if i dont get a thermal temp shift, i can assume i did ovulate this cycle, just by going by a positive opk or do i need the temp shift as well as the positive opk?

Good luck everyone and baby dust to those entering the tww......

11 years ago

Hello ladies I'm on 1dpo i have 26 day cycles yesterday I had egg white discharge. My due date would be 8/4. I'm so excited but I hate tww.
User Image

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 1dpo too. :-) Same HEDD. to us!!

11 years ago

@beautifuldisaster

I'm in the same boat as you. Had a positive opk yesterday at cd19. No thermal shift this morning, but hoping that would happen tomorrow or wed.

Was able to bd on friday night then sunday night. Now husband is out of town for one night, will bd on tuesday. Hoping to still catch the egg.

Babydust to all

11 years ago

Hello ladies. So the BF and I on Saturday night and then last night we planned on doing it again but I felt so sick. Still feeling a little icky today. I think it's the weather. They are saying it's going to snow today in Michigan. Yuck. But this next week is going to be crazy busy because it's the last week of classes before Thanksgiving break. So no time to do any . So unless I OV'd yesterday or today then I'm out this month. Kind of a bummer but we will see what happens.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

well I had positive OPK's for 3 days, but got my true positive right on CD 18 in the afternoon, but usually CD its negative but still had pretty dark lines, so CD 20 I got a true negative. Hubby and I didn't as much as we thought we were going to, I worked 3 days in a row-12hour shifts so I was pretty tired, but we did tues/wed and fri (O day and +OPK) so I guess we'll see what happens.

I am mildly crampy today so not too sure what that is about, had a small cramp last night, lasted about 5 minutes on one side, but that would put O over 48 hours so I dont think that was it, anywho, I am just looking towards a new cycle (when it arrives) and try again in December.

<a href=

11 years ago

Day 36 and a bfn. Still fingers crossed for me to get a bfp Sunday since I should start this weekend if my math is rit and I did o late fingers crossed and baby dust ladies.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo